It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angel of Death? Help Me Figure This Out!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
The other night I had a dream that I was back at the house where I grew up. When I walked in a certain area of the house there was an alter with an opening in the top to put things in; like maybe to give an offering, or something.

I walked up to the alter and put some books into the opening. As I looked down into the alter there was an angel coming up. I didn't like the feeling I got from this angel, so I tried to close it quickly. I couldn't get the cover on fast enough, and the angel came out.

This angel was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, and had on a sliver coat of amour that glistened very brightly.

Even though the angel was beautiful, I knew it was evil. I started running for the door to leave the house, but as I turned around to look behind me, the angel was right there. It wrapped it's wings around me and started squeezing the breath out of me!

I woke up gasping for air, and my ribs hurt where I felt the wings wrapping around me in the dream.

This dream left such a strong impression on me, I haven't been able to forget it.

Does anyone here have any idea what this could mean?

Was I visited by the angel of death? Was it a warning? I'm a little worried!

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
The subconscious sometimes communicates information we need, including warnings. Is there a way you could improve your health?

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by tridentblue
The subconscious sometimes communicates information we need, including warnings. Is there a way you could improve your health?

Ummm..... yes; can't we all?

I do need to lose a few pounds, and get more exercise.
I'm stuck at the computer a lot doing my online college classes, so that interferes with my time to exercise to a large degree. But, I know that is no excuse.
Hopefully, now that warm weather is here I can get to the walking track a few days a week.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Thats an awesome dream! Angels generally aren't allowed to kill people these days.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Mindless1980

is there any chance it could be sleep paralysis?

i only ask as i've suffered from it a few times and my experience was sort of like yours, although i couldn't see anyone in my room, i woke up and could sense a presence breathing over my face, it didn't feel like i could breath and I could not move an inch, then the panic sets in because it feels like i'm dying.....

until finally after a minute or so (its hard to say how long because it scares me so much) i manage to break free and move, i quickly realise that i've just had an episode of sleep paralysis but the experience is so life like that it creeps me out,

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
It means you had a vivid dream !

It's real meaning is your going to get a new TV soon!

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Minnie1985

No, I don't think so. I was able to move as soon as I woke up. It was just a very vivid dream.
I think there's an important message being delivered, or I would have forgotten it by now.

I hope someone can help me with the symbolism.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Angelsreply to post by Mindless1980

Angels To see angels in your dream symbolize goodness, purity, protection, comfort and consolation. Pay careful attention to the message that the angels are trying to convey. These messages serve as a guide toward greater fulfillment and happiness. Alternatively, it signifies an unusual disturbance in your soul. Angels may appear in your dream as a result of your wicked and mean-hearted activities. To dream that you are an angel suggests that you are feeling good about something your said or did. In particular, to see three angels in your dream symbolize some sort of divinity. It is considered a particularly spiritual and holy dream. To see an angel holding a scroll in your dream indicates a highly spiritual dream. Your future and goals are more clearer to you. The message on the scroll is particularly significant.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mindless1980

No, I don't think so. I was able to move as soon as I woke up. It was just a very vivid dream.
I think there's an important message being delivered, or I would have forgotten it by now.

Hey Minnie, Coming it just from a psychological level, the books are a symbol of learning, wisdom. The childhood home is usually a symbol of your roots, where your coming from. Bringing books to an alter.. did you come from a family that really values education? The sacrifice of the books brings about this beautiful angel, which is all consuming, inescapable.

Could it be that you foresee a future where technology is stunning, but controls us? Or could it be that maybe you feel a little trapped in your career path? These are just guesses. The meaning is locked with you and you alone.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
Angelsreply to post by Mindless1980

Angels To see angels in your dream symbolize goodness, purity, protection, comfort and consolation. Pay careful attention to the message that the angels are trying to convey. These messages serve as a guide toward greater fulfillment and happiness. Alternatively, it signifies an unusual disturbance in your soul. Angels may appear in your dream as a result of your wicked and mean-hearted activities. To dream that you are an angel suggests that you are feeling good about something your said or did. In particular, to see three angels in your dream symbolize some sort of divinity. It is considered a particularly spiritual and holy dream. To see an angel holding a scroll in your dream indicates a highly spiritual dream. Your future and goals are more clearer to you. The message on the scroll is particularly significant.

This angel certainly did not convey goodness, or comfort, and definitely not protection. So, I suppose it must represent "an unusual disturbance in my soul".

Hummmm............ I'll have to think about what that might be.

Thank you for your input, skepticconwatcher.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   

If it was a really fallen seraph or even watcher then the pure evil that naturally radiates from them would have caused you to freeze in complete fear. You wouldn't have even been able to run.

Have you done anything unusual recently like Ougii Boards and talking to the spirit world ?

Something that shouldn't have got opened is now wide open.

Speak the Lords prayer from the bottom of your heart. Its the only way to protect yourself from negative entities.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Well, I can do that much, but it is up to you to see if it applies, or not. You will know.

A house in your dream represents your own soul and self. Specific rooms in the house indicate a specific aspect of your psyche. So you are looking inside yourself when you walk into the house.
You didn't say what room you walked into, but that area obviously holds some kind of spiritual signification, having an altar there.

To see an altar in your dream suggests that you are making a great personal sacrifice. You may also be expressing concerns about your spirituality. The dream may also be a pun on your need to "alter" some behavior, attitude or aspect of your life.

To see books in your dream indicate calmness. You are moving toward your goals at a slow and steady pace. Books also symbolize knowledge, intellect, information and wisdom.
For some reason you offered this knowledge, intellect, information and wisdom at the alter. Only you can answer why.

Then you see a beautiful angel, but felt it was evil, and you feared it.
To see angels in your dream symbolize goodness, purity, protection, comfort and consolation. Pay careful attention to the message that the angels are trying to convey. These messages serve as a guide toward greater fulfillment and happiness. Alternatively, it signifies an unusual disturbance in your soul. Angels may appear in your dream as a result of your wicked and mean-hearted activities. The angel wore armor which indicates it is invincible and superior.
(As for the angel, I'm going with the alternative description saying it "signifies an unusual disturbance in your soul".)

You tried to escape the angel (the disturbance), but it caught you and wrapped it's wings around you so tight, it took your breath away, and you woke up gasping for air.

You are feeling so engulfed (the angel wings wrapped around you tightly) by a particular situation in your life that it is suffocating you.
To dream that you are trying to catch your breath or that you are out of breath indicates that you are experiencing some anxiety, tension, or fear concerning a new situation in your waking life.

So.... based on the symbols in your dream, you are having some anxiety concerning something where you feel you have to make a great personal sacrifice.
You threw the books into the altar. Do you feel this sacrifice you are making is causing you to have to give up knowledge, information, and wisdom for some reason?

You said you are taking online college courses; So I think this dream has something to do with your classes (because of the books you sacrificed), and that area of your life.

Does that give you any new insight? I hope I helped.

edit on 5/4/2013 by sled735 because: correction

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MadMax7

Damn it! some people get all the good dreams.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Thank you, Sled735. That helps some. At least I don't feel like I am being threatened by something in the spiritual realm now.
I do have some stress going on in this particular class I'm doing, but I didn't realize the connection.

Thank you very much for that insight.

Does anyone else "get" something different in the meaning?

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I'm stuck at the computer a lot doing my online college classes, so that interferes with my time to exercise to a large degree. But, I know that is no excuse.
Hopefully, now that warm weather is here I can get to the walking track a few days a week.

This is the correct information. It doesn't matter who the messenger is, rather focus on the message. It sounds like your subconscious it worried about your mortality. Use the mystique and lingering affect of the dream to motivate yourself. If a real life change is made for the better because of the dream. Then we are going places.
edit on 7-5-2013 by JimboSliceLV because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Hey Minnie, Coming it just from a psychological level, the books are a symbol of learning, wisdom. The childhood home is usually a symbol of your roots, where your coming from. Bringing books to an alter.. did you come from a family that really values education? The sacrifice of the books brings about this beautiful angel, which is all consuming, inescapable.

Could it be that you foresee a future where technology is stunning, but controls us? Or could it be that maybe you feel a little trapped in your career path? These are just guesses. The meaning is locked with you and you alone.

My apologies for skipping your post. I just now realized it.

I will take all you said into consideration because it does fit. Thanks!

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

If it was a really fallen seraph or even watcher then the pure evil that naturally radiates from them would have caused you to freeze in complete fear. You wouldn't have even been able to run.

Have you done anything unusual recently like Ougii Boards and talking to the spirit world ?

Something that shouldn't have got opened is now wide open.

Speak the Lords prayer from the bottom of your heart. Its the only way to protect yourself from negative entities.

No, I haven't used any Quji Boards. I know about the dangers of opening spiritual doors. I don't think this is what's going on, but I could be wrong.

I'll come back to post, if I have any more "bad" dreams along these lines.

Thank you for your opinion.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimboSliceLV

This is the correct information. It doesn't matter who the messenger is, rather focus on the message. It sounds like your subconscious it worried about your mortality. Use the mystique and lingering affect of the dream to motivate yourself. If a real life change is made for the better because of the dream. Then we are going places.
edit on 7-5-2013 by JimboSliceLV because: (no reason given)

You are absolutely correct, and I will try to focus on the message, as you said. Thank you.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

The other night I had a dream that I was back at the house where I grew up. When I walked in a certain area of the house there was an alter with an opening in the top to put things in; like maybe to give an offering, or something.

I walked up to the alter and put some books into the opening. As I looked down into the alter there was an angel coming up. I didn't like the feeling I got from this angel, so I tried to close it quickly. I couldn't get the cover on fast enough, and the angel came out.

This angel was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, and had on a sliver coat of amour that glistened very brightly.

Even though the angel was beautiful, I knew it was evil. I started running for the door to leave the house, but as I turned around to look behind me, the angel was right there. It wrapped it's wings around me and started squeezing the breath out of me!

I woke up gasping for air, and my ribs hurt where I felt the wings wrapping around me in the dream.

This dream left such a strong impression on me, I haven't been able to forget it.

In dreams, houses almost always represent yourself. The alter requiring offerings is your internal quest for knowledge and truth. It is represented in that way to you so you get the meaning of it being of a higher nature. The insertion of books that brings out the dark angel suggests you internally worry about what you are putting into your mind and spirit, fearing that it could bring forth something that spirals out of your control.

Or at least that is what I get from this dream.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindless1980

Oh ya I know that guy, he owes me money. Its not the angel of death, its the angel of all things dopy. His name is Dopius, aka sometimes known as Michel. Your dreams meaning is, it may be time for you to get out and smell the asphalt, cigaret buts, and burnt propane like smell in the air, or suffer the consequences of the overdone dramatically self imposed asphyxiation kind.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join