It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Natural Vision Improvement? Palming technique

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Hello,

I just read a post on ats and I just happened to stumble across someone discussing a medical condition called astigmatism that effects eyesight, see below,

A defect in the eye or in a lens caused by a deviation from spherical curvature, which results in distorted images, as light rays are prevented from meeting at a common focus

i'd never heard of it before so I searched my favourite health website www.naturalnews.com

I just thought i'd share with you what i found, i tried the technique just for a few minutes and it was such a strange sensation and so relaxing, and if anyone happens to have astigmatism then maybe it could help improve their symptoms, otherwise just enjoy the relaxation.

here's the technique,

not touching the eye, just your palm, gently - but fully - contacting your face all around your eye, and let your eye gently close. It's almost as if your left hand was an eye patch over your left eye. Now let your fingers sort of melt into your forehead and let your palm melt in all around the skin, all around your face, all around your eyes, and just feel already how it's starting to be relaxing as you let your hands melt in and feel your shoulders starting to drop. Now put your right hand over your right eye the same way, and probably your right fingers will cover your left fingers a bit.

Palming is very simple. It's practically magic but it's very simple. Let your right fingers and palm also start to melt into your forehead and right eye. And as you do that, notice your shoulders are letting go and dropping even more, and notice there's a sort of relaxation that's emanating from your hands into your eyes. And all around your eyes, and you can feel and you can imagine that all these muscles around your eyes that have gotten tight that have made your eyes stretched or twisted in some fashion. Now these muscles are starting to melt and you can feel your eyes or even imagine your eyes letting go. Imagining is very powerful. Imagine your eyes gently, easily returning to their natural round shape. And as you do that you'll notice if you were holding your breath, oh wow, you're starting to breathe. So continue palming for a few minutes, five or ten or twenty minutes. And when you uncover your eyes you'll notice your vision is sharper and colors are a bit more vivid. So that's a crash course in palming. Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

I hope you enjoy

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Thank you. I have astigmatism, allergies and dry eyes, so this sounds really relaxing! Thanks!

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by hypattia

I hope it works for you, if me posting this info might possibly helps one person then that would make me happy,

If you do happen to keep up with the technique and it helps please would you let me know?

by the way, i find it helps to put a cushion under my arms as support as my arms started to ache after a short while

thank you

join