It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul's Message Must be Considered; How Choose You?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by newnature

Paul's Message Must be Considered; How Choose You?

I choose the message of Jesus over anything paul says...

I think we have spoken of this before. Paul never mentioned Jesus ever. He was one crazy dude and considered the architect of the bible. Paul is too much for me to accept. I'll take Jesus any day over any other figure in the Bible.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
May 3, 2013

ourladyofpei.com...

Below you will find the message of Our Savior, the Son of God, given to Father Melvin. Jesus spoke to him these words,

“Open your hearts to believe, My brother Melvin and you all My brothers and sisters who have great faith in Me. St. Paul loved to preach about Me in the Jewish synagogues. He was not afraid to show them that I am a descendant of King David and St. John the Baptist prepared the Jewish people by preaching and baptizing them in the Jordan River. Although he spoke highly of Me, many of the Jews refused to believe in Me and often caused much suffering to My great Apostle Saint Paul.
“I would like you all to read the writings of Saint Paul and see his great faith in Me. He was very intelligent and was never afraid to speak about Me to anyone. Remember that I died for you because I love you and that I want you all with Me in heaven one day. Come to adore Me in church before the monstrance where I am truly present in the host.”...

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
16 When the teachers of the law who were Pharisees saw [Jesus] eating with the "sinners" and tax collectors, they asked His disciples: "Why does He eat with tax collectors and`sinners'?"

Jesus keeps company with the poor, the weak, the unclean, the outcasts – the sinners! Why? What does this say about Jesus? And what does it say about His followers?

Jesus’ in verse 17 is telling:

On hearing this, Jesus said to them, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."

And who's to say the Roman's that nailed him to the cross are not forgiven and we are reminded again with Christ's words.

Luke 23:34

34 Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.

If Christ could forgive those who nailed him to the cross than I could do the same.

edit on 7-5-2013 by WarriorOfLight96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Paul is questioned, disbelieved because his teachings were/are Catholic. He directs the Corinthians, admonishes some of them about the Eucharist, unless you discern it is the body of Our Lord, you bring judgment on yourself (1 Cor 11:27).

Was Paul a Catholic priest? Yes, he refers to his “priestly ministry” in Romans 15:15-16. He administered the sacraments, called himself a “steward of the mysteries."

Romans 15:15-16
But I have written to you, brethren, more boldly in some sort, as it were putting you in mind: because of the grace which is given me from God. [16] That I should be the minister of Christ Jesus among the Gentiles; sanctifying the gospel of God, that the oblation of the Gentiles may be made acceptable and sanctified in the Holy Ghost

top topics

<< 1   >>

join