It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul's Message Must be Considered; How Choose You?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
If Satan can keep that glorious message of Paul hidden by blinding people’s eyes to the reality of reconciliation through a message that keeps sin on the table of God’s justice where that sin has already been put away. Many people are living in their minds today with probation rather than salvation.

God’s Reconciliation of Man, read more about it at godsreconciliation.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by newnature

Paul's Message Must be Considered; How Choose You?

I choose the message of Jesus over anything paul says...

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
What kind of pathetic god are we talking about here?
Someone who creates a fantastic universe and then expects people to live their lives appreciating the fantastic universe while obeying rules of various grades of ridiculousness, instead of enjoying it - otherwise you'll forever burn in hell in the hands of Satan?
I don't know a single person that pathetic. Are they holier than god, then?

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
First two posts only confirmed what the OP is saying:

Satan blinding people’s eyes to reality...

Sad but true...

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
The fact is Paul never met Jesus, unless you count that fiasco of a vision he had on the road to Damascus, the one with no witnesses where we just have to take his word for it. Lots of people said they saw Jesus back then. Paul's is one that certainly stuck, but he lied to the people anyway. He said Jesus would be back WITHIN THEIR LIFETIMES, so that's why people had better not deviate from how he said they should live their lives. (You can see this in his letters to the cells around the Roman Empire where he tried to keep them from going astray.)

But who made Paul God? Nobody. He just stepped into the breach and tried to take over. He certainly spread the word. I'll give him that, but he wasn't so special.

And we're still waiting......

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
First two posts only confirmed what the OP is saying:

Satan blinding people’s eyes to reality...

Sad but true...

Or maybe Paul is the problem with his ego of thinking he knows what gods want.

Galatians 1 Perversion of the Gospel 6I am amazed that you are so quickly deserting Him who called you by the grace of Christ, for a different gospel;7which is really not another; only there are some who are disturbing you and want to distort the gospel of Christ.8But even if we, or an angel from heaven, should preach to you a gospel contrary to what we have preached to you, he is to be accursed!9As we have said before, so I say again now, if any man is preaching to you a gospel contrary to what you received, he is to be accursed! 10For am I now seeking the favor of men, or of God? Or am I striving to please men? If I were still trying to please men, I would not be a bond-servant of Christ.

A person who say he as a human know more than the angels, that are sent by god to tell messages, if they tell you he is wrong. A cup filed with lies and half truths have no room for the truth.

I listen to god, angles and my common sense before any preacher no matter how well spoken or persuasive he/she is. Jesus make sense to me Paul does not and make me think of a car salesmen who is trying to hard to sell me something and not completely honest about what it is.

In the bible I find so many references that I should have an nondualistic viewpoint and treat others like they are myself. But with Paul I get the complete opposite viewpoint that if they do not believe 100% like me they should go to hell no matter how they have behaved. A very disturbing way of thinking and this kind of thinking that you can see in the Salafist movement where all people who have not the Salafist way of thinking are a target for the Salafist be they buddhists, christians, Jews or other Muslim faith. Another version of this duality viewpoint is hate for difference of color of skin, nationality and sexual orientation. This kind of thinking leads to group violence against small or single persons who are different than the majority. Bullying on a global scale.

And I have been taught to take responsibility for what I create and I will do my part. It is not Jesus job to take my burdens since I think he has enough on his plate as it is. Advice is always welcome. I want what I deserve no more and no less.
edit on 3-5-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Paul's writings are attacked simply because he used to be one of "them".

He used to be a part of the "elite" and he turned against them and exposed them for what they are.

Throughout history anyone who has done this has been attacked and killed just like all others that have exposed the TPTB, the money changers, and the Illuminati.

Illuminati whistle blowers such as Jesus, JFK, Lincoln etc have always been silenced since the beginning of history. EVERY person who has the ability to change the world...is murdered....coincidence?

I think NOT...

The article quoted below confirms this:

"Please be aware of the anti-Paul movement, it was set up by the foe (today's Edomites) to fordo (destroy) the Israel Insight.

This movement twists what Paul says in order to make him look like a huckster but who are the hucksters in this world? The Jewish Encyclopedia and other jewish writings makes makes it clear that one of the greatest of the foes for Judaism is Paul. The jews spew hatred upon Paul.

“Needless to say, observant Jews objected to Paul, ... whom they saw as the worst kind of heretic. Indeed, because of Jewish complaints against him, Paul was arrested by the Roman authorities, held for a time under house arrest, and finally executed in or around 67 CE (the year of the start of the Great Revolt against Rome in Israel.)” ~ Rabbi Ken Spiro

• To be Anti-Paul is to tear the living heart out of the New Testament.

• To be Anti Paul opens up a Pandora’s Box among people as to what is inspired in the Bible and what is not. The Canon is a sacred Ark, man’s unsanctified hands are not to touch it. Will this foolishness never end? QUESTIONING GOD’S WORD DENOTES UNBELIEF!

• To be Anti-Paul lays that person open to the full force of Rationalism, Modernism, and “doubt” far worse than any NEO-ORTHODOXY ever dreamed of!

• To be Anti-Paul is an outright denial of the Providence of God in settling and arranging the Canon of Scripture as we know it. Of this Scripture the God of Israel is most jealous! The whole question is: MAN’S MOUTH versus GOD’S WORD!

The Anti-Paul Movement is Jewish

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

From Matthew 7

Prayer and the Golden Rule 7“Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.8“For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.9“Or what man is there among you who, when his son asks for a loaf, will give him a stone?10“Or if he asks for a fish, he will not give him a snake, will he?11“If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give what is good to those who ask Him! 12“In everything, therefore, treat people the same way you want them to treat you, for this is the Law and the Prophets.

Seek and ask questions and you will be given the answer from the source the bible should be pointing towards.

A Tree and Its Fruit 15“Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves.16“You will know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes nor figs from thistles, are they?17“So every good tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears bad fruit.18“A good tree cannot produce bad fruit, nor can a bad tree produce good fruit.19“Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.20“So then, you will know them by their fruits.

The fruits of the Christian church based on Pauls teachings have not been that good from my point of view but I compare both Paul and the church from Jesus example. Much talk, little action. Jesus was angry with the Jewish priest the last time. I do not think it will different the next time.
edit on 3-5-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
Paul's writings are attacked simply because he used to be one of "them".

He used to be a part of the "elite" and he turned against them and exposed them for what they are.

Actually, it's the opposite. Paul's writings are attacked simply because he used to be one of "nobody". That's the point. His word carries no more weight than David Koresh or that Mormon guy in Utah with the golden discs.

Honestly, I think you Christians would be far more effective and good for the world if you ditched that guy.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by newnature

What, apparently, you are talking about is this theory that gets handed down and interpreted from Luther.
To quote your essay on the blog, " . . . it is a judicial decree of rightness."
There is nothing in the New Testament to support this.
This is basically a Catholic concept even though it is repeated by a "protestant".
It is this fantastic vision of a court being convened in Heaven and your case comes up and the judge calls your name and instead of you having to stand there as the defendant, Jesus stands there, and the judge looks at him, and declares him righteous, but the verdict is placed to your "account".
It is apparently a compelling sort of depiction of how someone is "saved", in line with Luther's feeling that there really isn't anything a person can do to be "saved". Which is another Catholic way of looking at things (the being 'saved' part).
Quoting Luther, or rather his interpreters, is not the same as quoting Paul, because modern scholarship of Paul's writings are a lot more sophisticated than it was 450 and something years ago.
Paul says something quite different and when he says, "justification", he does not mean the action taken by a court trial, but what happens to you when you believe in Jesus and follow the law of Faith, which is you are justified, meaning straightened out, or made to be in alignment with God's righteousness.
edit on 4-5-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   

If Paul wasn't one of the elites, then why did all the other elites of his time attach to his message and letters so quickly?

The elites of today are the same people who promote his message. You are the one blinded my friend, by Paul, a.k.a. "Satan".

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

So Satanists love the Bible eh?

Do you realize how bizarre that sounds?

I noticed you NEVER give a source...

Is there some particular reason for that?

Zecharia Sitchin comes to mind...

He never had sources either.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Sure they do, because "Satan" is the author of it. You believe in the father of lies who "masquerades as an angel of light." Yes, Paul was speaking of himself when he said that, though the way he worded it insinuates that he was not.That sounds like something the father of lies would do, don't you think?

You tell people that everything they believe is a lie yet fail to look in the mirror and contemplate what you believe in. Hmmmm.... cognitive dissonance is the word I think.
edit on 4-5-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Sure they do, because "Satan" is the author of it.

Just as I suspected...

You HAVE no source.

Which is the real reason that you avoided the question.

No source = no credibility.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

So what if I don't have a source? Even if I did provide one you still wouldn't change your beliefs. I don't need to quote others opinions to reinforce my own.
It's called an opinion for a reason.

You believe that the world is based on lies, yet believe the biggest lie in the world is truth. That's irony if I've ever seen it.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Saying that Satan is the author of the Bible.

THAT"S irony if I"VE ever seen it...

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Believing the ultimate truth has been allowed to permeate in a world full of lies for over 2,000 years is the real irony here. Open your eyes, the only real truth is right in front of you, or within you actually.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Believing the ultimate truth has been allowed to permeate in a world full of lies for over 2,000 years is the real irony here. Open your eyes, the only real truth is right in front of you, or within you actually.

Soul brother. You are not going to convince him this way or awaken him. He is filled with conditioning and do not want to change no matter what he is told by you, me, servants, angels or god. The cup is filled and will probably not experiance the true meaning of the spirit for a long while.

There are information in the bible that are even interesting to me but when I read it, it probably mean a very different thing than when the conditioned people reads it, especially when guided by synchronicity.

Seem we have some new soul brothers saying hi. Makes me happy

edit on 4-5-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleByLittle
Soul brother. You are not going to convince him this way or awaken him.

Lies do NOT awaken anyone...

If experiencing "the true meaning of the spirit" is believing that Satan wrote the Bible...

God's Word has PROVEN to be just a little bit more reliable than yours thank you very much.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

The "word of god" is a bunch of words written on paper. Ever heard of book burnings? They were very popular in antiquity. One wonders why the NT books weren't burned as well, since the elites hate the truth so much. They could have easily rounded up most copies and burned them, but no, the elites (who hate the truth) decided for some odd reason to allow the "truth" spread like wildfire.

Wasn't Constantine part of this elite class when he was alive? So if the elites hate truth, why did Constantine legalize it? Probably because it wasn't the truth at all.

For people who supposedly want to suppress the truth so badly, they sure didn't try very hard with the bible.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join