It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Physical Effects of Prayer (Transformation of Patterns)...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Prayer (especially when focused on emotional words) is very power and has physical effects in the world. It is possible to see how "energy/intention" can be given to another person.

Here is The Water-Rice Experiment of Dr. Emoto Masaru where 3 jars of rice with water was talked to each day for 30 days:

Here is how the words affected the rice:

It has also been demonstrated that positive intentions on the water can transmute toxic water into more healthier water. When looked at with a microscope, the toxic water seems to be chaotic and waves without sharp and detailed patterns. When positive intentions transforms the water it starts to shown hexagonal patterns and also resembles The Star of David and Metatron's Cube.

The water reacts to different words, including the 4 personal feelings and perspective of terms like "The 4 Seasons":

Here is an interesting one. This is the formation of water-crystals as the names of major world religions are spoken to them:

Here are some more images of different words being spoken to the water as it creates water crystal formations:

(I hope you enjoyed. It took a while to find all these on the internet and put them together)

Remember, a large percentage of the body is made up of water so it is important to remember what type of thoughts we are telling ourselves and others. I hope this was an inspiration for some.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Yes, bringing positive energy/feeling in relation to life certainly can have a healing/positive effect. The fundamental recognition that we all arise in inherent unity is the ground for such prayer - in other words, feeling beyond the presumption of a subject separate from an "other" allows our inherent unity or love to be recognized, felt, and lived - and this clearly can be felt by, or have an influence on, the (receptive) "other".

And thanks to you for doing this.

edit on 3-5-2013 by bb23108 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I recommend you do the experience for yourself and repeat it to confirm the shapes and effects of words.

BTW , words point of concepts which reflect inner intention and knowledge.

I can say words by no intention.

I can say words but knowledge about the subject is hidden and different from you.

I think these variables should be considered for a comprehensive experiment.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
words are very powerful. more powerful then we know. thanks for this thread, very interesting. i might have to try this experiment someday

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
Prayer (especially when focused on emotional words) is very power and has physical effects in the world. It is possible to see how "energy/intention" can be given to another person.

Here is The Water-Rice Experiment of Dr. Emoto Masaru where 3 jars of rice with water was talked to each day for 30 days:

Here is how the words affected the rice:

It has also been demonstrated that positive intentions on the water can transmute toxic water into more healthier water. When looked at with a microscope, the toxic water seems to be chaotic and waves without sharp and detailed patterns. When positive intentions transforms the water it starts to shown hexagonal patterns and also resembles The Star of David and Metatron's Cube.

The water reacts to different words, including the 4 personal feelings and perspective of terms like "The 4 Seasons":

Here is an interesting one. This is the formation of water-crystals as the names of major world religions are spoken to them:

Here are some more images of different words being spoken to the water as it creates water crystal formations:

(I hope you enjoyed. It took a while to find all these on the internet and put them together)

Remember, a large percentage of the body is made up of water so it is important to remember what type of thoughts we are telling ourselves and others. I hope this was an inspiration for some.

I absolutely love this, it shows how powerful our thought's and intentions are. If only everyone could feel this as the truth. I'm sure that day will come. Hurry on...............

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I suppose someone at a dating service will start to use your pictures of water molecules to choose a potential date
Maybe people won't lie on their applications so much.
edit on 3-5-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Hey guys.

I found a company that sells water that has been focused on by good thoughts. It seems you are their target market.

h2om

Only $26 for a water bottle—quite expensive in my mind. But since you buy Emoto's "science", I figured you'd buy just about anything.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

SnF~ Which brings us to the most simplistic form of Magic ~ Prayer. Blessings/Blessing of food will make more sense to those who don't. Great job!

Prime Example: The Sacrament ~ Mass congregation bowing there heads while the priest leads them in prayer.... Wait a minute do the religious folks know that they are practicing magic

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

The evidence speaks for itself. It is seen. Whether or not someone is selling water to make a profit is irrelevant to what is shown here.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

What you have posted is true, the water molecules can form into nicer molecules just by a persons energy. People will try to capitalize on this though. The thing is that we can do this to water ourselves, the effects don't last long though no matter who does it. If negativity happens, the water reverts back. Having a good attitude and praying can make the water in our body do the same thing I suppose. I've read a few articles on this shape of water. Very nice pictures that you posted. Sorry if my last post (joke) was taken the wrong way.
edit on 3-5-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I was kind of kidding. What I was pointing out is that you may be relying to much on the interpretation of someone else rather than your own, hence the "buying" remark. But you are right—although there is no evidence that any scientific, controlled and peer reviewed study was done—it would seem that words have some sort of effect on the rice.

Let's look at some more evidence on the effects of prayer, in order to eliminate it from the equation:

The Efficacy of “Distant Healing”: A Systematic Review of Randomized Trials

Conclusions: The methodologic limitations of several studies make it difficult to draw definitive conclusions about the efficacy of distant healing. However, given that approximately 57% of trials showed a positive treatment effect, the evidence thus far merits further study.

Study of the Therapeutic Effects of Intercessory Prayer

Intercessory prayer itself had no effect on complication-free recovery from CABG, but certainty of receiving intercessory prayer was associated with a higher incidence of complications.

Intercessory prayer and cardiovascular disease progression

As delivered in this study, intercessory prayer had no significant effect on medical outcomes after hospitalization in a coronary care unit.

Music, imagery, touch, and prayer as adjuncts to interventional cardiac care

Neither masked prayer nor MIT therapy significantly improved clinical outcome after elective catheterisation or percutaneous coronary intervention.

Does prayer influence the success of in vitro fertilization-embryo transfer? Report of a masked, randomized trial.

CONCLUSION: A statistically significant difference was observed for the effect of IP on the outcome of IVF-ET, though the data should be interpreted as preliminary.

The first-named author Kwang Y. Cha never responded to any inquiries. Daniel Wirth, a.k.a. John Wayne Truelove, is not an M.D. but an M.S. in parapsychology who has since been indicted on felony charges for mail fraud and theft, committed apparently at the time the study was claimed to be conducted, and he pled guilty. On November 22, 2004, Wirth was sentenced to five years in prison followed by three years of supervised release (parole). In December 2001 an investigation of Columbia University by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) revealed that the study’s lead author, Dr. Rogerio Lobo, first learned of the study six to twelve months after the study was completed, and he subsequently denied having anything to do with the study’s design or conduct and claimed to have provided only editorial assistance. The name of Columbia University and Lobo were retracted.

Results are inconclusive.

THE RICE EXPERIMENT

There are many conclusive results of this (amateur) experiment on youtube. Only one is needed as an example of positive results.

Very few Inconclusive results:

I must admit, finding youtube videos of inconclusive results in the rice test was difficult. In most of the videos I've seen, the effects of speaking to rice did show a difference than the one that wasn't spoken to. Now whether its "intention" causing them to grow moldy, or the difference in the tonal vibrations involved in speaking "hate" and "love" somehow affecting the growth mold itself, is uncertain, but very interesting.

Vibration at 50 Hz significantly stimulated seed germination and root elongation in both rice and cucumber plants. The vibration barely affected the elongation of cucumber hypocotyls but stimulated the elongation of rice coleoptiles. Thus, plants' responses to vibration at a particular frequency differ from those to other mechanical stimuli.

However, if Emoto's interpretation is true, and intent does have an effect on plant growth, the results of the rice experiment show that it is the Hate jar that is the one promoting the most life, and the Love jar limiting it to some degree. Therefore, either Love is weaker than Hate, certain types of life (mold) are considered evil by humans, or the mold is merely responding to variations in sound frequency.

What would be more interesting is if someone spoke the hateful words in a softer tone and the loving words in a menacing tone. It would be interesting to see those results.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

What would be an interesting experiment to see the same word pronounced by same person, at different times when is different mood. Happy, Sad, Angry etc. To see if they crystals are recording the context of the word or the feeling. Can you see the difference here? We live in a shop front world of words and laws, which are significantly more visible than the feelings. Imagine this crystal technology being used to create devices that allow us to record unseen emotions that sound us.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I wonder if DNA at its atomic level is crystaline in structure that would make a lot of sense to me, consider what we are mostly composed of water and seeing what is happening with these crystals.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Hi there, very nice post and a pleasant surprise, i don't really know what i was expecting when i clicked on your post yet i was surprised when i saw so many beautiful pictures of snowflakes, its amazing what a bit of love can do

I'm 28 but even now when it snows i'll sneak outside and hold my arm out so i can catch a flake on my sleeve and catch a quick glimpse of its unique pattern before it melts, all the while hoping my work colleagues don't see me because they already think i'm a bit nuts! lol, so it was nice to see pictures of them that i could look at properly,

Thank you

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Saying "Thank You" in different languages formed different crystals, so you may be right about the emotion (and understanding/perspective) behind these words to be the actual cause.

Water Crystal Formations from saying "Thank You" in different languages

"Wisdom" , "Cosmos" , "Love and Thanks" said in different langauges and forming different Water Crystal Formations

reply to post by rickymouse

It wasn't taken the wrong way. All responses are appreciated.

reply to post by LesMisanthrope

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope
However, if Emoto's interpretation is true, and intent does have an effect on plant growth, the results of the rice experiment show that it is the Hate jar that is the one promoting the most life, and the Love jar limiting it to some degree. Therefore, either Love is weaker than Hate, certain types of life (mold) are considered evil by humans, or the mold is merely responding to variations in sound frequency.

What would be more interesting is if someone spoke the hateful words in a softer tone and the loving words in a menacing tone. It would be interesting to see those results.

The hate jar is promoting the most life (bacteria, mold). The love jar is limiting it to some degree. This is something to think about. Another thing to note though is that, the ignored jar just looked like regular spoiled rice but the LOVE jar had yellowish water with a nice smeller aroma. I wonder what would have happened if scientists were to study whatever life forms may have grown in that jar. That would be interesting to see.

You definitely give much to think about. Thank you for adding so many more resources for people to see on this topic.

reply to post by Minnie1985

Not snowflakes, but water crystals. This was seen in water with a microscope. I do agree with you though that it does look very similar (could be because it is both H2O in essence).

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Not snowflakes, but water crystals. This was seen in water with a microscope.

good point, i can be simple sometimes - in a nice way though lol

the fact that the water crystals in your pictures aren't even visible to our naked eye makes it even more amazing because they are so perfect, there's so much beauty in this world, its just knowing where to look

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Consider this that the origin of the pentagram representing Satanism, may actually have its origin in the form that the crystals take in evil persons is a five pointed pentagram. Is this is the case then the scanning technology could be made to detect directly who is evil and who is good. Of course im a Evil!!!!!

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Interesting. My idea is that it's the intent and belief behind the words that creates the observed reaction; the expectation that kind words will create or preserve something (the rice, in this instance) vs. the expectation that unkind words will destroy or corrupt something. I agree though, it's ironic and somewhat curious that we use this term "decay" which means to rot or breakdown, when really, even when one life is rotting, other lives are flourishing. So it would seem that there is no decay ultimately, but only growth, or perhaps more accurately, transformation. This idea could perhaps be extrapolated to a macro level and applied to many different aspects of the universe and, indeed, reality at large.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Interesting thread,

I generally consider prayer to be useless as there is no evidence of it ever working. Same goes for the rice thing.

Were any of these experiments done in a controlled, fair experiment? It doesn't seem that way. Is there any hard evidence that praying at rice in a jar has any effect on it whatsoever?

I have researched this a little, although it was about 5 years ago. At that time there was no credible evidence and the effect couldn't be repeated under controlled conditions; has this changed?

Peace,
Smurf

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExquisitExamplE

Interesting. My idea is that it's the intent and belief behind the words that creates the observed reaction; the expectation that kind words will create or preserve something (the rice, in this instance) vs. the expectation that unkind words will destroy or corrupt something. I agree though, it's ironic and somewhat curious that we use this term "decay" which means to rot or breakdown, when really, even when one life is rotting, other lives are flourishing. So it would seem that there is no decay ultimately, but only growth, or perhaps more accurately, transformation. This idea could perhaps be extrapolated to a macro level and applied to many different aspects of the universe and, indeed, reality at large.

Positive/Negative words are nothing. There are simply an attempt by us to articulate our emotions. Greed,jealousy, etc don't really count as emotions due to the fact that they are man-made and products of our language and society. We only have 2 true biological emotions - fear and joy.

Are these the only 2 emotions we can pray with at the jars?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join