It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you prepared spiritually?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Are you prepared spiritually?

Many things are happening throughout the world daily that are affecting the spiritual beliefs of all. There is a desire to look for answers from those that want to understand. Unfortunately, these answers will not be the ones you need to prepare yourself spiritually.

What does it mean to be spiritual? This has different meanings for different people; some attribute religion or being religious as being spiritual.

To me they are two very different concepts. Being spiritual is a way to feel energy in a positive light and being religious is force fed man made semantics that can be altered.

Spiritual feelings come from within and although they can be altered it is from our own desires to be at peace and have true love in our soul for each other as pure energy; independent of our physicality and our materialistic view of life in this human form.

Sadly, we live in a world that places more emphasis on assimilating possessions, rather than accumulation of what is truly important; true love.
True love is a concept that is often misunderstood. It is possible to dislike someone and their behavior and still have true love for them. The ability to separate the human condition from the energy of a soul is very difficult.

Living in a world that uses religion as a means to further agendas is fruitless and without merit; killing innocent people of any race, color, religious beliefs or sexual orientation is disgusting behavior.

The truth is that without true hate to give us a moral compass, it is difficult to have true love; both have to exist for either to exist.

Some souls feel more comfortable in the darkness for a reason; the light can be too overwhelming to handle. Being in the light is hard because it requires us to dig deep in our souls to find the true love for those that have true hate.

Being in the light forces us to confront our own inequities; being in the dark allows the ability to accept and condone behavior that is deemed unacceptable by the light energy.

I will be the first to admit when I view the world through my human condition it is rather difficult to have true love, but when I transform my feelings to energy within my soul I take the negative and turn it into positive whenever possible.

Being spiritual is something that requires patience and understanding and the ability to allow other souls to learn at their own pace; independent of their human condition.

There will be those of you that will have an opinion and I will agree with you or you will see this as a bunch of poppycock and I will not agree with you; either way my ability to accept you is not going to change.

I wish all to have peaceful feelings and allow true love to guide your soul; I know it is hard, but find the light before it is too late.

Soul

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

Two things...

1. Hate is unnecessary...

2. Define Love...

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Two things...

2. Define Love...

You are mistaken, while hatred is not something I condone it is necessary for it to exist to some degree, otherwise the ability to understand love does not exist. You must be able to feel one for the other to exist.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by soulpowertothendegree

Two things...

2. Define Love...

You are mistaken, while hatred is not something I condone it is necessary for it to exist to some degree, otherwise the ability to understand love does not exist. You must be able to feel one for the other to exist.

Hatred = darkness

Love = light

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by soulpowertothendegree

Two things...

2. Define Love...

I disagree... Hate is never necessary...

hatred breeds contempt... which installs the belief that one is better then the next... which is not truth

And you didn't define love as I requested...

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Spiritual is another word for the thing that cannot be altered or touched.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Inner reflection and contemplation.

Just be and all will be revealed.

If you can control the human condition that is.

Peace.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Several things... I agree with Akragon that true love is not dependent on the existence of hate. True love is revealed when there is unity with the Divine. True love is beyond conditions, and hate is about being completely entangled negatively in conditions and assuming separation from God.

Also, there is nothing inherently wrong with true religion - it is founded on love and surrender to God - and religious worship is a natural, even spontaneous, expression of one's love of God. What people often turn religion into is another matter, but true religion is the exoteric expression, even via outward ceremonialism, of one's ecstatic love relationship with the Divine.

True spirituality is not about being body-negative and somehow having to go "within" to become spiritual. Truth or real spirituality does not exclude the body-mind nor the world of conditions - but as you are indicating, truth or real spirituality is about transcending (but not separating from) conditions, i.e., getting our priorities straight.

edit on 2-5-2013 by bb23108 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Nope.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX
Nope.

top topics

join