It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Aliens’ Messed with US, Soviet Nukes – US Airmen new witnesses

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by darkstar57

I can understand humans using and mixing aliens into religion but I would be extremely concerned (in real panic) if I saw prof of a direct link between religion and aliens. It seems clear to me that if aliens had anything to do with our crazy religions (beyond small haphazards) then they are worst than the any human war criminal and responsible for untold genocide and suffering, even more than any human religious leader because they should know better even we can came up with the need for a prime directive of non-involvement (if we intend benevolence)...

edit on 2-5-2013 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

I for one do not thing that humans are anything special but it would be hard for me to empathize with any aliens that ignored all the potential benefits (to them) of exploring other spaces, cultures and biologies.

I can envision highly intelligent lifeforms deciding not to pursue exploration and for instance dedicate all their life pursuing something like the ultimate poetic throat vocalization and never archiving spacefaring capability. I couldn't start to understand that mindset but I probably wouldn't have too as those type of civilizations would have a very low chance of surviving even in a low populated universe...

The universe is for the go getters not for the those that play safe, it is expansion or death, just look to the bacterial world...

edit on 2-5-2013 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by milomilo
without Nuclear weapons, there are still scarier weapons available and the result is more horrible than nukes..

Yes, money for example.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
My brother used to be in the RAF about the time of the Falklands war was going on and he was tracking aircraft on radar along with three others at the time.
All of them saw unidentified objects on the screen going at thousands of miles an hour. They reported it to the officer in charge at the time and were told they had saw nothing and not to say a word to anyone.
Strangely enough, within three weeks, everyone of them had been transferred to different bases around the world.
Even today he sticks by his story and I believe him. He had been fully qualified and knew what were planes and what wasn't so no question as all controllers saw the same objects on their own screens at the same time.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I've said it a lot on this site. But if I was from off-world and came across this planet I'd immediately put it in quarantine. Until the inhabitants either kill each other off or quit acting like the retards of the universe.

I have no doubt that the universe is teeming with intelligent life. Not here, unfortunately.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Shut down military equipment is possible. There UFOs make crop circles, beam lasers into heads, and know teleportation.

What is a missile but a projectile of a computer? A machine, made of metal, with a detonator thing. No that is not even where the alteration could happen. All they have to do is pull a Uri Gellar and bend the destiny of the flaming pointy thing. They engine their ships like that, they can engine other craft too. Tractor beams.

Where do you think we get the ideas for lasers? No there are layers of human civilization you have never met yet. This is just one universe. There are neighbor universes that influence ours, where the ufo thing is taught to their children; and, maybe sometimes out of the generic goodness of their upbringing, that flaming piles of metal is retarded to them.

Which makes me believe it is future-related. Or other galaxy related. Not just Soviet nukes. I imagine that some nukes vanish if they arent under a frequency wall all the time.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Reports of U.S. and Soviet nuclear missile facilities being overflown by UFOs during the Cold War are nothing new. Testimonies of Air Force airmen and officers report the complete shut down of their Titan missiles shortly after the UFOs were spotted. The testimonies of these men were documented in Dr. Greer's The Disclosure Project. These witnesses appear credible and truly believe that what they saw was extraterrestrial. Regardless, I'm sure there is documentation somewhere that reflects that those missiles went offline for a period of time.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Someone above said something about how it would be nice to have just one officially confirmed UFO sighting. Well, if that is what you are looking for you aren't looking very hard. At all.
Blue book is a great place to start as there were like1,600 of them. And those are very conservative numbers, as the people involved with the project were basically throwing poo at the walls and seeing what would stick as an explanation.

There have been loads and loads of confirmed UFOs. And that is to say, genuine cases that defy any rational explanation.
Those are UFOs people. And the Government takes the field WAY more seriously than they let on. They have spent MILLIONS studying it over the years.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Well that begs the question.. why doesn't anyone ever talk about them disrupting chemical or biological weapons? After all, one biological weapon could kill a lot more people than 1 nuclear weapon..

So -- they obviously aren't disrupting nuclear weapons because they care about us. That leaves the most reasonable conclusion being that they're disrupting nuclear weapons because they care about themselves.

What could nuclear weapons do to them or their interests that biological or chemical weapons can't? Nuclear weapons make huge booms.. probably enough to take down one of their spacecraft.
edit on 5/2/13 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose

Originally posted by 727Sky
I have spent many a night out in the wilderness and have flown well over 25,000 hours and never saw a darn thing that I could remotely call E.T.

the reason ? you are not psychic or you dont have psychic parents/grandparents..

there is a quick way to meet these entities in the wild and isolated area, you have to do ************** before hand and guaranteed you will meet these entities.

but why would you want to see and meet these entities ? they are dangerous and they are not aliens (but pretending they are..

the quick way to be able to see and meet these entities are available, though you will regret them later if you do it.

nb: the ******************** above is censored because the technique while easy and cost almost nothing, are very dangerous and can lead to insanity in the long run

***************??? What is that??

nothing good will come if you have the ability to see these entities.. the ******* will explain the link between UFO phenomena and psychic phenomena which is tightly related and not many modern UFO researcher admits it (especially those who think UFO are aliens/physical craft from outer space)..

be thankful if you cant see UFO phenomena or its entities..

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose

Originally posted by 727Sky
I have spent many a night out in the wilderness and have flown well over 25,000 hours and never saw a darn thing that I could remotely call E.T.

the reason ? you are not psychic or you dont have psychic parents/grandparents..

there is a quick way to meet these entities in the wild and isolated area, you have to do ************** before hand and guaranteed you will meet these entities.

but why would you want to see and meet these entities ? they are dangerous and they are not aliens (but pretending they are..

the quick way to be able to see and meet these entities are available, though you will regret them later if you do it.

nb: the ******************** above is censored because the technique while easy and cost almost nothing, are very dangerous and can lead to insanity in the long run

***************??? What is that??

nothing good will come if you have the ability to see these entities.. the ******* will explain the link between UFO phenomena and psychic phenomena which is tightly related and not many modern UFO researcher admits it (especially those who think UFO are aliens/physical craft from outer space)..

be thankful if you cant see UFO phenomena or its entities..

Why not post what ********** is, let us decide if we wanna take that step forward.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
If they were to post what************is he would probably get points taken away from his viewing card...So I doubt we will see or hear much on "what**********is". Maybe it has to do with the amount of ***********you use when typing *****************************************************shucks no luck........

and here I thought it was more about being in the right place at the right time?

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedDragon
Well that begs the question.. why doesn't anyone ever talk about them disrupting chemical or biological weapons? After all, one biological weapon could kill a lot more people than 1 nuclear weapon..

So -- they obviously aren't disrupting nuclear weapons because they care about us. That leaves the most reasonable conclusion being that they're disrupting nuclear weapons because they care about themselves.

What could nuclear weapons do to them or their interests that biological or chemical weapons can't? Nuclear weapons make huge booms.. probably enough to take down one of their spacecraft.
edit on 5/2/13 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

Assuming that E.T.'s are real and visiting (I have no conclusive information/opinion):

That's a likely conclusion. Another one is that ET is not omnipotent and can't figure out where biological and chemical weapons are located. There is no obvious remote signature. U.S. does not have any in deployable condition.

By contrast, if you believe the reports, E.T. has disrupted stationary ICBM launch installations. These are pretty obvious as to their purpose, and nuclear weapons can be detected at a distance from radiation signatures. E.T. might have observed ICBM missile launches, because there have been a few hundred of them. They have figured out, using logic and observations, what everybody else figures out, that ICBM's are too expensive for use with anything other than nuclear weaponry. So, they go and buzz ICBM installations to send a message of "don't think you are so superior, we can disable your #1 weapon system so don't get any ideas."

There has been no report that I have ever heard of something which might be E.T. detecting and disrupting a nuclear ballistic missile submarine, for instance. (Or even a mobile ICBM/IRBM launcher) These are extremely difficult for earth-based people to locate as well. Maybe they don't even know that there are missiles on submarines.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by AZ2ENVY

Why not post what ********** is, let us decide if we wanna take that step forward.

************ = meditation and asking.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
Someone above said something about how it would be nice to have just one officially confirmed UFO sighting. Well, if that is what you are looking for you aren't looking very hard. At all.
Blue book is a great place to start as there were like1,600 of them. And those are very conservative numbers, as the people involved with the project were basically throwing poo at the walls and seeing what would stick as an explanation.

There have been loads and loads of confirmed UFOs. And that is to say, genuine cases that defy any rational explanation.
Those are UFOs people. And the Government takes the field WAY more seriously than they let on. They have spent MILLIONS studying it over the years.

The battle of Los Angles (not the movie that came out a couple years back) is as close to official confirmation as you can get. There's newspaper photos of the event, the military admits something happened, there were hundreds of witnesses and the object was tracked on radar. What's more, there's proof of this craft taking sustained fire and leaving with no apparent damage. The official story is that it was Japanese. They don't say it was aliens but they do say it happened, and we know now in hindsight that the Japanese didn't have this type of technology.

Originally posted by mbkennel
There has been no report that I have ever heard of something which might be E.T. detecting and disrupting a nuclear ballistic missile submarine, for instance. (Or even a mobile ICBM/IRBM launcher) These are extremely difficult for earth-based people to locate as well. Maybe they don't even know that there are missiles on submarines.

I've never paid much attention to the whole USO phenomena but there have been reports by members of submarine crews of craft that have brushed past them at immense speeds. The ones that stick out in my mind (of the few I've seen) were the ones where the crews say they should be dead because the vortex left by a craft going by them at that speed should have destroyed their sub. That means there's a clear advanced propulsion technology at work here.
edit on 4-5-2013 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
the greys

top topics

<< 1   >>

join