It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Secret Police Force is ready and active - Wake up America here comes the 'new' RRC

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by redtic

hahhahaahhahaha

Way to quote a leading globalists foundation.

Factcheck is ran by the Annenberg foundation which is tied to Bill Aires as one of the co founder including Obama.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

So stop the fear mongering.

No one likes fear mongering, but at the very least, this is more government bloat that the American people do not need. At the very worst, it creates a force that can draft civilians, forcibly? Why? Obama, and Bush are both to blame for this, but nothing is going to change.

edit on 2-5-2013 by Catacomb because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Catacomb

Agreed, but I don't know about them "forcibly" getting people to become part of this agency.
The perks are pretty good as I linked to them on the second page (I believe). I'm pretty sure that there won't have to be much arm twisting as soon as the people see that they get a great salary, tax-free living, and free health care.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

can you say FEMA? for that is what EO 11921 deals with www.libertyforlife.com... GR ford in 1976 did the EO 11921 www.fas.org... then RWR had REX 84, Bush added the DHS TSA to it Obama is just going along for the ride. www.theforbiddenknowledge.com... if you know your EO's you will see this goes back to 1946, it is all NSA.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by redtic
reply to post by esdad71

Please, you're not going to take me down your rabbit hole, so give it up. Show me a source that's not a right-wing blog that tells me the "facts" about this Obama army.

But that is part of the problem. It's quite hard for you and I to glean "facts" from this type of legislation. The truth is, it is created and written by teams of lawyers and much of it is convoluted to the point that it would require a team of lawyers to interpret it to us (And much of Congress).

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Yes, and remember what Pelosi told them to do about ObamaCare.
www.usnews.com...

Then, just after saying, "It's going to be very, very exciting," Pelosi gaffed, telling the local elected officials assembled that Congress "[has] to pass the bill so you can find out what's in it, away from the fog of controversy."

She needs to be arrested for treason.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by CornShucker

I must've misunderstood your original post because it seems that we are seeing eye to eye on this.
Hitler did promote and encourage citizen's spying on each other and Big Sis has also been guilty of this as well with their "see something, say something" campaign.
I refuse to be a hall monitor for homeland security. If someone, say my neighbor, did confide in me that he was going to shoot someone or bomb a particular location, I would have no problem reporting them to my local police department. I wonder how many people have reported people just because they don't like the person though.
We also saw this same thing in the middle east after 9/11 where the US was offering money to those who turned in people they believed were terrorists. I mean, you're offering money to people who are desperate for it and you're going to believe everything they're telling you? Yeah, OK.

No problem. Yeah, it's scary stuff and scary times. On one hand you have the chance that a guy is just aggravated and gets carted off and his life ruined because he shot his mouth off in front of the wrong person and on the other you might have someone that is genuinely dangerous and having things nipped in the bud would be toward the public good. Hard to know what to think, lately...

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
If you really want to go down the rabbit hole by taking the blue and red pill's at the same time look deep and you will find it goes to the bottomless pit for there lies the secret for you not to see nor know , for it is a true fear you must not know but just for you here it is for all to , not for the fiat of heart you might doe of fright NSA DHS TSA FEMA DoJ FBI CIA Secret Service are all in one, to Have and Act, maintain Power as One, aka HAPO dmc.members.sonic.net... from the link the parts you should know

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11921 allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of production and distribution, of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit and the flow of money in U.S. financial institution in any undefined national emergency. It also provides that when a state of emergency is declared by the President, Congress cannot review the action for six months.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 12148 created the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) that is to interface with the Department of Defense for civil defense planning and funding. An "emergency czar" was appointed. FEMA has only spent about 6 percent of its budget on national emergencies, the bulk of their funding has been used for the construction of secret underground facilities to assure continuity of government in case of a major emergency, foreign or domestic.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 12656 appointed the National Security Council as the principal body that should consider emergency powers. This allows the government to increase domestic intelligence and surveillance of U.S. citizens and would restrict the freedom of movement within the United States and granted the government the right to isolate large groups of civilians. The National Guard could be federalized to seal all borders and take control of U.S. air space and all ports of entry. Many of the figures in the Iran-Contra scandal were part of this emergency contingent, including Marine Colonel Oliver North.
and we all know what happened to Old Olly when he went against it, he got caned and put under the buss. Now what do you have to say ZIG BUSH!!!stomp your feet when you say that "Sieg heil! Sieg heil! Sieg heil!,,, for give , got to excited SIEG BUSH! SIEG BUSH! SIEG BUSH! for you that think of this as wrong it means The German-English translation means "hail victory". The Nazi meaning is "we will win" or "we salute the highest". fitting is it not?

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by redtic
BS

First off, way to take an out of context quote and make it something it's not. Here's the full quote:

[As] president I will expand AmeriCorps to 250,000 slots [from 75,000] and make that increased service a vehicle to meet national goals, like providing health care and education, saving our planet and restoring our standing in the world, so that citizens see their effort connected to a common purpose.

People of all ages, stations and skills will be asked to serve. Because when it comes to the challenges we face, the American people are not the problem – they are the answer. So we are going to send more college graduates to teach and mentor our young people. We’ll call on Americans to join an energy corps, to conduct renewable energy and environmental clean-up projects in their neighborhoods all across the country.

We will enlist our veterans to find jobs and support for other vets, and to be there for our military families. And we’re going to grow our Foreign Service, open consulates that have been shuttered and double the size of the Peace Corps by 2011 to renew our diplomacy. We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we’ve set.

We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.
We’ll expand USA Freedom Corps to create online networks where American can browse opportunities to volunteer. You’ll be able to search by category, time commitment and skill sets. You’ll be able to rate service opportunities, build service networks, and create your own service pages to track your hours and activities.

This will empower more Americans to craft their own service agenda and make their own change from the bottom up.

www.factcheck.org...

Second, there's no conspiracy about the RRC:

The truth about the new Ready Reserve Corps is a lot less interesting than the conspiracy theories. Before the law was passed, the Public Health Service, unlike other elements of the government’s seven uniformed services, didn’t have a "ready reserve" – a cadre of individuals who could be called up involuntarily in times of need. What it had was a regular, full-time corps of 2,800 doctors, nurses, scientists and other medical professionals, which was the limit under law. It also had a reserve corps. But most of the individuals in the reserve corps, which was larger than the regular corps, were on extended active duty for the duration of their careers; in other words, they worked full-time, just like the regular corps, because they were needed, but the statutory cap prevented the service from bringing them into the regular corps.

www.factcheck.org...

So stop the fear mongering.

fotv.hallert.net...

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Laws are always open to interpretation by those who enforce them at the time even when there is precedence. . It has been and always will be that way.

This is why you appoint SCJ's that will go along with your interpretation.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

Thank you very much for compiling this thread topic.

Have been wondering where the 'manpower' would come from with which to staff this 'domestic police force'....because it takes a type of person that would not hesitate to shoot their fellow American.

You're a prince, esdad71!

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
reply to post by Helious

Laws are always open to interpretation by those who enforce them at the time even when there is precedence. . It has been and always will be that way.

This is why you appoint SCJ's that will go along with your interpretation.

Your right, that is how it's always been done and in many cases, it's turned out to be very bad for citizen's who have to wait years for a Supreme Court Decision on a blatantly Unconstitutional law while suffering duress in the balance. Perhaps laws should be written with clear intent and meaning and not left to unscrupulous interpretation in the first place. Laws that clearly violate the Constitution should never be allowed to see the light of day to be interpreted.

The problem with doing things just because thats how its always been done is............... Well, this video illustrates the problem quite clearly.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I would love to play, "What if".

After reading some of the Obama-apologists posts, I have to wonder if (when) martial law comes about and we have the new brown shirts (RRC) roaming the streets, what would they say then? Would they still support, the "Dear Leader"?

Or would they finally wake the #### up?

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by redtic

He just did....They have been shown to be biased and will just go with the flow of whatever 'official' story that is being given.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
In Palm Beach County Florida, the Sheriff has received 1 million dollars in Federal Funding for a new program that will allow people to report people who may, repeat may, do harm to themselves or another person. Let's take a look at this proposition which will need the governor to sign off.

A knock on the door as needed?

They are readying a hotline and is planning public service announcements to encourage local citizens to report their neighbors, friends or family members if they fear they could harm themselves or others.

He them goes on to say why not...what will it hurt? I think there are quite a few people who if still alive would be very very scared as this sounds very very familiar.

The goal won’t be to arrest troubled people but to get them help before there’s violence, Bradshaw said. As a side benefit, law enforcement will have needed information to keep a close eye on things. “We want people to call us if the guy down the street says he hates the government, hates the mayor and he’s gonna shoot him,” Bradshaw said. “What does it hurt to have somebody knock on a door and ask, ‘Hey, is everything OK?’ ”

Again, what does it hurt?

Bradshaw plans to use the extra $1 million to launch “prevention intervention” units featuring specially trained deputies, mental health professionals and caseworkers. The teams will respond to citizen phone calls to a 24-hour hotline with a knock on the door and a referral to services, if needed.

“Every single incident, whether it’s Newtown, that movie theater, or the guy who spouts off at work and then goes home and kills his wife and two kids — in every single case, there were people who said they knew ahead of time that there was a problem,” Bradshaw said. “If the neighbor of the mom in Newtown had called somebody, this might have saved 25 kids’ lives.”

Bradshaw is readying a hotline and is planning public service announcements to encourage local citizens to report their neighbors, friends or family members if they fear they could harm themselves or others.

The goal won’t be to arrest troubled people but to get them help before there’s violence, Bradshaw said. As a side benefit, law enforcement will have needed information to keep a close eye on things.

“We want people to call us if the guy down the street says he hates the government, hates the mayor and he’s gonna shoot him,” Bradshaw said. “What does it hurt to have somebody knock on a door and ask, ‘Hey, is everything OK?’ ”

But Senate budget chief was given the reassurance that ....

He said he met with Bradshaw about the program and “got assurances from the sheriff that this is going to be done in a way that respects people’s autonomy and privacy, and that he makes sure to protect against people making false claims.” Mental health advocates, however, worry about a potential new source of stigma, and the potential for erosion of the civil rights of people with mental illnesses.

“How are they possibly going to watch everybody who makes a comment like that? It’s subjective,” said Liz Downey, executive director of the Palm Beach County branch of the National Alliance on Mental Illness. “We don’t want to take away people’s civil liberties just because people aren’t behaving the way we think they should be.”

Bradshaw acknowledged the risk that anyone in a messy divorce or in a dispute with a neighbor could abuse the hotline. But, he said, he’s confident that his trained professionals will know how to sort out fact from fiction. “We know how to sift through frivolous complaints,” he said.

Do we as citizens want to give these people the power to come knock on our door and ask if everything is ok? Who decides if it is or not and does this circumvent warrants since they are already deemed a threat. They are responding to someone saying they do not feel safe which by law could be deemed probable cause. There is also something called the Baker Act people should become familiar with. Also look up 5150 in California. You know, the state that just took someones child for no reason.

Want to know who else warned us about the coming doom in America?

I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life.

Osama bin Laden Al-Jazeera interview October 2001

If a terrorist saw it, why can't some of you?

edit on 2-5-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DCPatriot
reply to post by esdad71

Thank you very much for compiling this thread topic.

Have been wondering where the 'manpower' would come from with which to staff this 'domestic police force'....because it takes a type of person that would not hesitate to shoot their fellow American.

You're a prince, esdad71!

Might be a lot easier to us UN forces to lead the way.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I want to be clear in what the difference is between this planned ready reserve and the existing military and then explain WHY Obama wants it created.

The difference is that the COTUS states that all officers must be sworn in by the states and only called into action in a declared war (that's not how it has been done more recently, but that's what the constitution requires).

The quoted portion states that all officers and non commissioned officers and warrant officers will be APPOINTED by the president.

There was a reason that the president is not allowed to swear in officers in our armed forces. The loyalty of the military or any US military force must be to the people, hence the oath they swear to defend the constitution above ALL else. This new way the president can choose what selection criteria are used and only choose people that are loyal to him, hell I wouldn't be surprised at all if these ready reservists do not swear an oath to defend the COTUS at ALL!!!!

Wake up people.

Jaden
edit on 2-5-2013 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

After reading some of the Obama-apologists posts, I have to wonder if (when) martial law comes about and we have the new brown shirts (RRC) roaming the streets, what would they say then? Would they still support, the "Dear Leader"?

As I've asked my wife many times over that last 40 years when she's ignored me and then said she was sorry after it turned out I was right, "What difference does it make?"

I get your point completely... If someone wants to paint themselves into a corner, that's one thing. Getting stuck in that corner with them is another.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Two different worlds, my friend.. two different worlds.

Logic and reason vs paranoia and delusion. But I'm sure you have a different take on that..

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by redtic

I could not have said it better kudos to you!!! wish I could give you more stars than just one

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join