It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF! Jay Z is an OTO illuminati and not just pretending for fun.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I've seen people arguing over Jay Z and rhianna...

Some people think he is definately just using illuminati symbolism for fun and fashion.
Other people believe he is truly a member of a secret society.

Now you can see for yourself.

Jay z visits an Oto lodge... It's on their Facebook page.

Yes jay z does follow the book of the law. 93s. Now we know for sure its not a game.

m.facebook.com...#!/dove.serpent?__user=535736371

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
So what do you think ats?
Why is the illuminati coming out so much?
Why the sudden drive?

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Maybe I missed it but where is Jay Z in that link you provided to their facebook page? Something direct maybe like a screenshot or something to show exactly what you are looking at would help me and others see what you are seeing.

Then again I just might not be seeing the side of the barn if you will.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I came here for PROOF, but found Facebook

I can't find anything that refers to what your saying either, maybe you could quote it so I'm able to find ti faster? I'v even searched the whole page - to no avail.

Thanks

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I don't have Facebook can you quote anything from the link or copy/paste photos?

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Yep....not really seeing any proof.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Lagrimas

So what do you think ats? Why is the illuminati coming out so much?

Are they? Your OP is about Jay-Z walking into an OTO temple, where do the Illuminati come into play?

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I am on my phone at work.
It's the serpent and dove Oto oasis's Facebook page and jay z is on the top of their page today, standing with the lodge master.
Can someone who is not on a phone link the photo of jay standing in front of the lodges altar? Thanks.

Seriously guys its on their timeline photos. You're really not trying very hard to see what I've shown you.

To you naysayers, this is NOT a triangle in a music video.
It is Jay Z in a Oto lodge, if that's not the proof for the conspiracy that jay z was in the Oto (illuminati) then I dont know what is.
edit on 1-5-2013 by Lagrimas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Sound the ALARMS! Jay Z walks into OTO Lodge! ILLUMINATI!!! I have a better way to explain why the Illuminati are being seen more.... Now.... Don't take this the wrong way....

There coming....
Dun dun dun~

Really who cares about Jay Z and Rhianna, never cared for there music and dont' care for there spiritual beliefs or "Devil Worshiping"... They could drop off the face of the planet and I'd throw a party celebrating there departure.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw

Sound the ALARMS! Jay Z walks into OTO Lodge! ILLUMINATI!!! I have a better way to explain why the Illuminati are being seen more.... Now.... Don't take this the wrong way....

There coming....
Dun dun dun~

Really who cares about Jay Z and Rhianna, never cared for there music and dont' care for there spiritual beliefs or "Devil Worshiping"... They could drop off the face of the planet and I'd throw a party celebrating there departure.

Dude this is ATS. I've seen people discussing jay z videos etc a MILLION times.
This is the secret societies forum.

I brought a link to a photo of jay z chilling in a secret society's lodge.

Relevant to forum? Yes.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

You should have thought about the fact your link wont work for us on laptops..

Here:

facebook

edit on 5/1/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I don't have facebook. Who is this jay z and whats it all about?

link   
if its a secret why would they tell it?

link   

Totally agree on the Illuminati, secret societies. But Proof is hardly what you posted. For all we know he was going inside for some cookies and milk. Honestly, everytime I see Proof~ in the title I am linked to FB it seams.

So what is exposing Jay Z as part of the illuminati going to do? Will the walls of Jerico come crumbling down?

Hollywood and Musician stars are privy to weird occults and some even say sexual occults. Why? I want to see something more thought provoking than him walking into a lodge.

My appologies for the sarcastic and arrogant post.... Sometimes i'm just an ass~

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
It is just for publicity

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Totally agree on the Illuminati, secret societies. But Proof is hardly what you posted. For all we know he was going inside for some cookies and milk. Honestly, everytime I see Proof~ in the title I am linked to FB it seams.

So what is exposing Jay Z as part of the illuminati going to do? Will the walls of Jerico come crumbling down?

Hollywood and Musician stars are privy to weird occults and some even say sexual occults. Why? I want to see something more thought provoking than him walking into a lodge.i

My appologies for the sarcastic and arrogant post.... Sometimes i'm just an ass~

I am a member of oto so I got that link sent from a friend/brother. As its not something that requires me to be secret I thought id share it with ATS. In future I won't bother.

edit on 1-5-2013 by Lagrimas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

So if your part of OTO are you Illuminati?

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

You should have thought about the fact your link wont work for us on laptops..

Here:

facebook

edit on 5/1/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

Lol if it links on my phone I figured u professional ignorance destroyers.would be able to find a photo on yr big ol' pc's. Thanks for linking the pic.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

So if your part of OTO are you Illuminati?

I joined in order to infiltrate with a view to gaining what info I could to fight the Nwo. The banking elite are in the Oto, and follow the book of the law. I may not succeed but I may aswel try. Peace.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

You bi-passed my question. I understand why you joined. But are you Illuminati?

Easy question.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join