It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Contact Above and Below

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Found this video this morning. I used the search and found no matches so I thought I would share it.

It is a collection of different UFO videos from different angles as well as some familiar entity clips which may or may not be cgi. Would love to see what the experts have to say about this compilation. Some of the clips are rather compelling.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I'd hate to reply to a video with a video post, but I am convinced stuff like this is definitely real.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by valhallaaa
I'd hate to reply to a video with a video post, but I am convinced stuff like this is definitely real.

I believe looknowtv are run by the hoaxers formerly known as xxxdonutsxxx , I'm convinced nothing on that video is real ,
As for the OP video its another compilation of things that can be explained.... No real UFOs , sorry but thems the facts .

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Another one in Jerusalem taped by 3 people at the same time, different angles.

Your call.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by valhallaaa

Your call.

Type Jerusalem UFO into ATS search , it was / is a hoax .

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Really? how was it done?

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Looking at your posts you contradict yourself consistently when it comes to ET life.

Either you need to make up your mind, or stop trolling.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by valhallaaa

Either you need to make up your mind, or stop trolling.

My minds made up , Aliens exist , they may have visited this Planet , they are no longer here .
Now as for trolling how about you post on topic in this thread

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
UFO is exactly what it stands for. An unidentified flying object. Unidentified doesn't mean extraterrestrial.

I think the sightings could be some military designed craft. But, it's all up for debate.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

It would be helpful if you referenced posts and data to back up statements that flatly label something a hoax rather than just stating it as fact without providing anything to back it up. The Jerusalem UFO was covered by many many threads sorting out where there was actual evidence provided proving it was a hoax would be vastly helpful and is often encouraged by ATS when making such statements. Otherwise we have nothing to go on other than your words/opinion. TY.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
A UFO is something you must experience. The mere exsistance of these things is so unbelievable that witness statements are not enough. Add to that the problem of doctored videos and still photographs, and you loos additional credibility.

My personal experience was many years ago, and the only one I have had in my life. Believe me, I spent hours going through every possible explanation before I accepted the undeniable truth. We are being visited by intelligently controlled vehicles from parts unknown. Although there origin will likely remain a mystery, they are real.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Op you posted some fraudulent videos and get mad when being told so? roflcopter jutsu

The other guys bashing at gortex better use that search button or go out in the sun.Spoon-feeding is bad

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by IMSAM

Refer to OP reply to gortex.

Thx.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

1.. Failed Soyuz rocket ... 23 December 2011
2..Medvedev , Its a joke .
3..21st Dec Spain ....Lanterns or flares.
4 London CGI , Was shown to be by Hoaxkiller .
5 Snowy place , they look like flares to me.
6 More After Effects Orbs , like london CGI .

That's 8 mins into a 30 min video ....I'm not doing them all .

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX

edit on 1-5-2013 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Hi, thanks for addressing a few of them. I think if you read the op again you will see I said some may or may not be cgi. There is a large number of clips in this compilation. I don't think ALL of them are hoaxes, but who knows. I hope you can understand that your opinion does not hold the weight of proof on some of these with me. As I said I found some of them compelling, not all. As a person that has witnessed true UFO's firsthand on more than one occasion, I can be extremely critical myself at times, because I am aware of the damage hoaxes do to the credibility of the topic as a whole. Please watch the entire video before dismissing it entirely. I mean you don't have to, but what is it really going to hurt you if you are a true seeker of truth? The best UFO sightings will never be recorded because often when people are witnessing them the last thought in their mind is oooooh I have to get my camera so everyone else can see this.. instead they are overwhelmed to the point of not being able to tear themselves away. That's reality.

new topics

top topics

join