It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible dream --- 7.8 magnitude quake in Naples, felt in Rome

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
This morning I had a dream, a very long dream, looked like it lasted at least 15 minutes...
For unknown reasons, I was in a museum in Rome, visiting as a person I know was just accepted to work in there...
The majority of the time in the dream I spent it visiting the museum.

Than I was, I believe, in front of some window or on a balcony in the museum, and I was watching a mass of people, tourists, walking slowly toward Piazza San Pietro...
Suddenly, a huge earthquake, all the tourists were falling down, people screaming, panic, smoke and fire, similarly to the scenes of Boston terror attack...
I went back into the museum, asking if everybody was okay. One of them was not okay and was bleeding, laying down.

Then, I was in my kitchen with my mother, discussing the earthquake, and we thought " next to go is Vesuvio volcano " " think about it, if it erupts "...
I even seen the announcements on a breaking news website " 7.8 earthquake in Naples! ", " 7.8 earthquake felt in Rome !!! " and even a " 8.7 quake in Italy " announcement.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
That would be scary, and its not just Vesuvius. Sleeping supervolcano lies near Naples, called Phlegraean Fields with 13 km wide Caldera. Next eruption has been predicted to happen in few decades due uplift of the center of caldera.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Good morning Zagari.... Interesting post for me. I lived in Italy more years ago that I care to admit as a member of The U.S. Marine Corps. I am familiar with the area you had the dream about. I have been to Vesuvius, Pompei, Sorento, and several of the small Islands off the coast such as Ishcia and Capri.

The things that struck me funny was after my men had irritated me, I would make them run un the side of a mountain and everytime your foot landed, little puffs of steam would come up and it was a sickening smell. We called it Mt. Sulfatara

www.veengle.com...

Their was a Nato base, actually several right in that area that housed CincSouth. At the time it was Admiral Busey who I believe later became the head of the F.A.A. if I am not mistaken.

When I rotated out, they were preparing to move all the command centers to an airport called Capodichino probably some 30 miles away as there was concern over the activity in that particular area.

Your dream may not be far from reality in time. I enjoyed reminicsing, Thank you

Tez

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The Earth Resonance frequency is 7.8 hz,you might be more in tune with nature.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

This only the begining, I too had visions but this was last year.

What i saw was i think washington. I don't know if rome has mountain bases but the scenery looked like washington. The dream was about some lottery, people were driving deep into the heart of the mountains. To some subterraining mountain base. People were passing through some sort of machine testing people to see if they won the lottery for entry below in the elivator presuming leading down below the earth.

I saw a TV too in that vision right in the lobby in the hanging off the ceiling in the corner of the room. Was going off about earthquake warnings too.

Than the ground started to shake and the sliding doors shut. And people were banging on the windows with armed guards on the other side.

A red emergency light went on but other than that is was dark and i was being ragdolled by people running back and forth. I made my way outside crawling on the ground and constantly getting up and steam rolling people and getting knocked over trying to make my way to the outside doors. When i got outside the ground was still shaking and i saw some mountain in the distance smoking. Then i woke up.

But this vision/dream was 15 min long how you discribed and was extremely vivid. The volcanos are the cataclysm which was predicted.

Its on the Aztec sunstone here let me show you. People contradict me on this because the information is scary. And obviously they think it take a scientist or something to understand symbolism.

This has to do with the feathered serpents return. Which is scary because i had a vision about the events after the earthquakes and the volcanos smoke. The smoke causes the moon to turn blood red. The bibles revlations will come true.

My prophecies will come true.

I outlined the symbolism as its needed. The galatic federation of light, This wheel is warning about specifically them. Which would be the pleiades. The reason why Greys are working with the government is because those are the reptillians. They have large slanted eyes that look very much like the pattern on an owls face.

This is why the illuminati reprisentatives do the bull horns symbol.

Link to Galatic federation of light. With the seal.

Map of all the super volcanos on the planet. Here we can see a trio of super volcanos that looks very similar to the pattern on the aztec sunstone.
Okay so there is a symbol on this wheel. Showing water pouring out of 3 close holes. Here is a zoomed up picture of what im talking about

Similarity?

How about the Claim that pleiadians fly around in cigar shaped ufos.

here's a better explaination.

So this why do we see a tower flying into a volcano?
I had a vision of these towers coming sometime during a winter. It was the end times.

edit on 1-5-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Mount Etna will also erupt, darken the sun and this will cause the outbreak of winter with snowfall in spring/summer of the year of the Third World War.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by StefanParlow
Mount Etna will also erupt, darken the sun and this will cause the outbreak of winter with snowfall in spring/summer of the year of the Third World War.

Say what?

StefanParlow, do you rally believe this stuff becuase I have never heard more wooly-bully in my life.

Darryl Forests

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
No offence intended, Zagari but you blew all your creds with me with the Timeline farce. i think you make this stuff up but that is MO with two cents and you can take it or leave it.

Darryl Forests

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

I take such dreams quite seriously.

I've long felt that major 'natural' disasters would strike just before or in concert with the beginnings of WW3.

And today I read of a pastor who's worked with the Russian leadership saying a Nuke attack on the West Coast of the USA is coming "soon."

Others have said in the next 42-48 months or some such.

I certainly believe large quakes and volcanic eruptions would also increase dramatically. There seems to be, to this layman, plenty of groundwork being laid for such.

May God have mercy on all of good heart toward Him.

top topics

join