It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Lets Follow The Yellow Brick Road" From Newtown CT to Boston Mass.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Lets "Follow The Yellow Brick Road" From Newtown CT to Boston Mass just to see where it might lead us.

Boston Fabricated To Make Us Converse In Lies - Morris
108morris108

I have posted several times before on the obvious (to me at least) connection between those two events - Sandy Hook and the Boston Bombings, so I was quite pleased to know that 108morris108, who is one of my favorite commentators on matters "conspiratorial" is in perfect agreement with my position on the matter.
##snipped##

With that in mind I am hopeful now in this thread to redeem the 'thwarted' thread, and to start another legitimate inquiry and subsequent discussion on the matter - using a well respected commentator like 108morris108 as a point of departure and even as a sounding board, so to speak.

Most say "connect the dots" but I remarked recently "Follow the Yellow Brick Road" from Newtown CT to Boston Mass - just connect the bricks - hence the title for this thread is from my own quote, and I have often used it as of late mainly because the connections between the two events are so similar in nature, and so familiar to us 'conspiracy' types.

Its almost as though they are "one off prints" of one another, but with one small exception; Boston was a tad more sophisticated as it was intended to rectify the errors made at Sandy Hook. Morris is in agreement with me there as well. He see's the connection in the same manner as do I and I commend him for it.

edit on 30-4-2013 by CasaVigilante because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Apr 30 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: inappropriate remarks removed.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by CasaVigilante

Let's not, and say we did......

Des

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

LETS........The Yellow Brick Road actually also coincidentally runs from Newtown CT to Newtown Mass

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Perhaps it's not so black and white. Boston was NOT a hoax, as 3 people did indeed lose their lives, 18 lost limbs, and around 200 were injured. Those interviewed by the news agencies MAY have been actors (emphasis on MAY, as there is no conclusive evidence aside from a few people sharing physical similarities with those cast under the national spotlight following the Sandy Hook massacre), but to say that Sandy Hook or the Boston Marathon Bombings didn't happen is selective blindness bordering on pure imbecility.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by CasaVigilante

I too, can take out a yellow marker and draw a line on a map. That doesn't make your lame argument any more valid.

Des

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
Perhaps it's not so black and white. Boston was NOT a hoax, as 3 people did indeed lose their lives, 18 lost limbs, and around 200 were injured. Those interviewed by the news agencies MAY have been actors (emphasis on MAY, as there is no conclusive evidence aside from a few people sharing physical similarities with those cast under the national spotlight following the Sandy Hook massacre), but to say that Sandy Hook or the Boston Marathon Bombings didn't happen is selective blindness bordering on pure imbecility.

Oh yea? Where are all those 30-40 people with their limbs blasted off ? Please show us the details on that - such as pictures, news and TV interviews, accurate stories in the press - interview or otherwise - etc. ESPECIALLY the on-site photos - THEY DO NOT EXIST! - sorry for the caps but I must be adamant about this - its all a lie.

Save yourself the effort because you will not find them. What you will find are a few cleverly crafted situations though.

As for the mocking comments made by Destinyone - HE/she would do better to make worthy contributions to the thread - otherwise why comment at all in such a deliberately offensive manner?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Here is one victim.

news.yahoo.com...

Oh wait, it's from a reputable source and I didn't make it up so it can't be proof. Carry on.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by secret titan
Here is one victim.

news.yahoo.com...

Oh wait, it's from a reputable source and I didn't make it up so it can't be proof. Carry on.

Where all all the others? Thirty to forty by most "reliable" accounts!

Originally posted by CasaVigilante
What you will find are a few cleverly crafted situations though.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
So, until you get all victims accounted for, you won't believe anything posted. Good to know.

If I was injured in an assault of this magnitude, I'd either be in a hospital or at home recovering. I bet most of those people don't want to be bothered with interviews. They have more pressing issues to attend to, like learning how to walk with one leg... you know, trivial stuff.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
In addition to what's stated below the staff will be moving threads that seek to create scandal from media confusion or hype, seek to imply nefarious intent or deeds from a total lack of information, the misunderstanding of information or, worst of all, the twisting of information to fit a conspiracy theory, into the relatively new Ludicrous Online Lies Forum. We believe this is correct place for these tomes of tumult and fabrication because the only place these horridly unfounded conspiracy theories are being presented is the internet.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by secret titan

I think that "victim" only serves to play into what the video and the OP is saying.

In short, that is the happiest recent amputee that I have ever seen.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasaVigilante

Oh yea? Where are all those 30-40 people with their limbs blasted off ? Please show us the details on that - such as pictures, news and TV interviews, accurate stories in the press - interview or otherwise - etc. ESPECIALLY the on-site photos - THEY DO NOT EXIST! - sorry for the caps but I must be adamant about this - its all a lie.

Save yourself the effort because you will not find them. What you will find are a few cleverly crafted situations though.

As for the mocking comments made by Destinyone - HE/she would do better to make worthy contributions to the thread - otherwise why comment at all in such a deliberately offensive manner?

Two points.
First, Occam's Razor. Tell me what's more likely, that real bombs actually went off during a HIGHLY PUBLICIZED EVENT, or that, for a reason that completely escapes me, these bombings were staged, thousands of people were in on the whole event, the actual Boston Marathon went on as planned and has since been completely swept under the rug because every person who attended it was in on the whole thing, the video evidence of the bombs going off was staged, the limbless victims were all planted, the two brothers suspected of carrying out the event were also in on the whole thing, the postmortem photos of Tamberlan were just really good make-up, people who know the victims are all in on it aswell, the manhunt, which ate up a ton of resources, was also fake, so on and so forth.

I think it's pretty unlikely that somebody went through all of that trouble to stage a bombing which only took 3 lives and injured some 200 people.

Second, you sound like a reverse atheist, claiming that evidence is actually lack of evidence. How did you fall into such a paradoxical thought loop?

new topics

top topics

join