It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Was Jesus Denied The Act OF Physical Procreation, as he was human.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

This just burns me up; Jesus was not crucified on A CROSS (if he was actually born of humans and was Gods mouthpeice) IT WAS A POST AND BEAM. A TEE FORM, Romes best method-- why do you think it was a cross? This man would have not been given any alocade special status, the cross was not a known form anyway to kill someone? POST AND STANTION, MULLION AND CROSS BAR. The cheapest way to kill someone and re-use the wood (not going back to Lebanon to get more valuable Cedar just to kill theives and not build houses). There was no ENKI/ENRI on the cross because there was no post that would have risen above the beam/crossbar; and I Am coming into a belief there was never a Jesus JUST AN OVERLAY OF AN IDEA OF A THOUGHTFORM that some are trying to pray into an existance (modernday) that for 2000 years hasnt worked or IS FLAWED. Who is trying to give us a tootsie roll to think it into "as a real man is true and is the actual God as we think it into being is has manifested". There were many before the Jesus COSTUMES that took the stage. He is just one of many others COLORS that continue to REFUSE TO SHOW ITSELF.
edit on 9-8-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Pacal Votan, Sarcophagus Lid? Palenque AD 683 (another Godform Pleiades 5th dimension).

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Originally posted by ctophil
reply to post by veteranhumanbeing

ctophil
Before we get into why Jesus came here in the first place, I want to discuss what it means to call him, Jesus Christ. The word, Christ, is not a last name as some people may believe. Back then, you would call him, Yeshua Ben Yoseph or Jeshua Son of Joseph. This was his real name before ascending back to Heaven. The word, Christ, actually is a spiritual position or rank. When you raise your consciousness to a certain point, you gain access to the "Mind of God" or in esoteric terms, "Christ Mind." Christ means "oil" in plain definition. But in a spiritual sense, you have been "anointed with oil" or "anointed with the Christ Mind." With that, people call Jesus Christ because he was anointed with the Christ Mind. You can call him Christ Jesus as well, same thing. Anybody can gain access to this Christ Mind. If you look within and raise your consciousness, then you can be called The Christ. In Heaven today, Jesus is currently working in the Office of Christ who looks over all initiations of people (bestows people with various ranks as they raise their minds) on Earth.

I do not mind telling you within this thread that in others I have authored/ claimed a much higher realm and as a subturfuge claimed less; and there was a reason for this to not admit myself as what I am in totality. Christ Consciousness I am intimately familiar with; as I understand that/those things 'Norman Paulsen" and or Paramahansa Yogananda. I look at Christ Consciousness and what it in totality means. Its a universal understanding of the what how and why everything comes into being (within its own nature and creativity allowed IN ONE PERFECT INSTANT OF TIME LINEAR OR MACULAR all inclusive instantaneous MOMENT).

ctophil
Jesus came here to teach people the True path of the Kingdom, simple as that. Don't idolize nor worship him, because that's not what he wants. He wants us to learn his teachings and understand the narrow path that leads to life. If you really want to please him, then start raising your consciousness right now. He came here on a rescue mission to help people. So don't let him down, do your best. Love God with all your heart, all your mind, and all your strength. That is the first and greatest law of all time. Use this law and everything will come to you in due time.

Jesus came here to alter a continum, a freeform massive chaotic manifested NASTY Blast upon the called Talmud TORAH. MOSES. NOAH good by as Fables== Sorry, its true; and if all says and done I will have on my tombstone, "Dont Forget To Feed The Dogs"...someone, Zeus, Hera, Jesus?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
Jesus came here to alter a continum, a freeform massive chaotic manifested NASTY Blast upon the called Talmud TORAH. MOSES. NOAH good by as Fables== Sorry, its true; and if all says and done I will have on my tombstone, "Dont Forget To Feed The Dogs"...someone, Zeus, Hera, Jesus?

Truly, during his rescue mission, he also had to reform the Jewish religion. In the process of teaching the correct path, of course he had to confront the falsehood of the religious elites. Did he not say, "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." I myself have confronted numerous religious leaders in my life. I have gone against many Christian/Catholic Churches, Freemasons, Mormons, Muslims, and even some Buddhist temples. I have gotten persecuted for it (curses and threats against me). But I have remained steadfast in order to correct the false messages within them. Our job is expose them as hypocrites, but also do it with detachment, meaning don't lose any sleep over it. Don't even think about it. That is what the Kingdom of Heaven is all about.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ctophil

Originally posted by veteranhumanbeing
Jesus came here to alter a continum, a freeform massive chaotic manifested NASTY Blast upon the called Talmud TORAH. MOSES. NOAH good by as Fables== Sorry, its true; and if all says and done I will have on my tombstone, "Dont Forget To Feed The Dogs"...someone, Zeus, Hera, Jesus.

Truly, during his rescue mission, he also had to reform the Jewish religion. In the process of teaching the correct path, of course he had to confront the falsehood of the religious elites. Did he not say, "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." I myself have confronted numerous religious leaders in my life. I have gone against many Christian/Catholic Churches, Freemasons, Mormons, Muslims, and even some Buddhist temples. I have gotten persecuted for it (curses and threats against me). But I have remained steadfast in order to correct the false messages within them. Our job is expose them as hypocrites, but also do it with detachment, meaning don't lose any sleep over it. Don't even think about it. That is what the Kingdom of Heaven is all about.

I see it as well as a 'rescue mission'; I think the sword was for the Jewish elite and their Roman constabulatory (and so was negated/spurned). He was an Essene; and one to be suspicious of (essenes were a sequestered sect that truely had prior knowledge of the universe it workings and its creators). He thought his message could change the politics/help the poor, the 2 other Hebrew sects in bringing enlightenment; instead changed a world (those not of the the hebrew faith but create a new one)-not the intention by any means BUT SO IT IS. I am what one would call a naysayer, I am perhaps like yourself, an non-believer in anything organised (as it generally promotes corruption/power/manipulation). I sit back as you do and pull nails (in a percieved coffin), and every single one is prized because its done WITHOUT mercy, all conviction I can summon with an attitude of humor and irony (detached YES). It is great fun for me as I am not an atheist..I am quite the opposite. My idea of heaven is constant LAUGHTER at the foibles, at the misconceptions of Gods tapestry weaving itself with us as its progeny and how we continually misinterpret and get it wrong. God wouldnt know itself without us, it needs us as much as we need it (creator being). TOUGH STUBBORN LOVE ON BOTH SIDES OF THE EQUATION. I think we are beyond a 'heaven on earth' and had you not suffered enough here (some type of hell of your own creation you will ultimately be bound for.
edit on 10-8-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
After 7 pages I still haven't seen where in the bible it says Jesus "Was Denied The Act OF Physical Procreation".

edit on 8/8/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

Im not sure it does within this thread or (the bible) says any such thing that for me broadens the mystery. He at 30 (a rabbi) had not married or started family? (hed be stoned to death as a "what is your problem" oddity). With all of the bible scholars out there that are so quick to quote scripture SOMEONE SHOULD HAVE THAT ANSWER. The question still stands--why was Jesus denied procreation (human) and if he did have a familly with Mary the Magdelene is it hidden knowledge?
edit on 10-8-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join