It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi just like to introduce myself

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Hi my names Sarah, I've been lurking about a year now, read this site daily tried joining before but something went wrong and I don't think it ever worked. I'm interested in general conspiracies, health, religion and fragile earth. I'm also learning about prepping which I think will be needed in coming days. I'm a single mamma to a beautiful toddler and love Jesus. I live in the land of oz and enjoy the sunshine and the beach. That's about all you'll get from me just in case

Any hoo nice meeting you all x

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Mammasawakenow

Hi Sarah, it is good having you here. I am sure you will find a lot of threads to contribute to.

Welcome

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Hi Sarah,nice to meet you,welcome to ATS.I'm not a Christian,but i love Jesus too.Also a momma
though my oldest is 21-and my youngest 6.I'm sure i don't have to tell you to relish every one of those toddler days-they are at their absolute most adorable and cute then,Time does fly,so soon,they're teenagers,and then adults.Blessings and well-wishes to you and your child

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Welcome aboard Sarah!

...hope you will enjoy the show!

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS Sarah! I am a fellow lurker that has recently joined also. I hope that you find the extra member features and interacting as great as I do.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Single mothers are busy persons, it's a remarkable your effort to find time to join ATS in a search for knowledge. Great example for your child.

BTW, flagged on spot.
edit on 29-4-2013 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
theres a few of us single mums on here, im glad mammas awake now!

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a
edit on 10-5-2013 by Woodie75 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
l
edit on 10-5-2013 by Woodie75 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join