It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemical Weapon Proof Not Needed for Syrian No-Fly. Israel pressing the U.S. To Strike.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Chemical Weapon Proof Not Needed for Syrian No-Fly: McCain

Chemical Weapon Proof Not Needed for Syrian No-Fly
I am still surprised even after the defeat of his 08 presidential elite elections his still getting the ridicules amount of western mainstream attention almost acts as if he was the president.

It also seems John McCain doesn't that the facts there are no moderate opposition fighters, there is a mistake in John McCain idiotic thinking pattern.

The atrocities already committed by Syrian leader Bashar al-Assad are justification enough for such action,

Can John McCain name one Syrian opposition brigade that are moderates? i highly doubt.

The Obama administration doesn’t need to be sure that Syria’s leader has used chemical weapons against his own people before establishing a no-fly zone and arming rebel forces, U.S. Senator John McCain said. The atrocities already committed by Syrian leader Bashar al-Assad are justification enough for such action, which is needed to contain a conflict that is spilling over into other Mideast countries, McCain, an Arizona Republican, said today on NBC’s “Meet the Press.”

which is needed to contain a conflict that is spilling over into other Mideast countries
Iran is Syria's ally if you attack Syria Iran will act militarily very smart McCain is such a moron.

“Russia is very important here,” McCaskill said on CBS’s “Face the Nation,” “We’ve got to bring them around. Assad is leaning on Russia.”

Hold that thought for a moment are fake who support the MB are the senators in America trying to bribe Russia again? thats what her comment makes me think. I dont think it will work as it did on Libya.

said the Obama administration is working harder than Americans realize “trying to figure out what we can do surgically without making the problems worse.”

Unfortunately America is making more problems worse then they are already. I am not sure if he she knows that.

Israel is pressing America to Strike Syria and Iran Before Iran's Elections in June.
Already there were four to six articles showing how Israel is pressing America to invade Syria and pressing America over Iran. But according this article Israel isn't pressing them to strike.

Michael Oren, the Israeli ambassador to the U.S., said today on “Fox News Sunday” that his nation isn’t pressing the U.S. to take any action against Syria

An article yesterday by the Israeli times had demanded its minsters and generals to mute any mentions of Syria fearing that Syria might be making its own decision to attack in Syria.

So we have Israel and John McCain the Rambo who apparently has no idea, and wants to be proven that McCain is always right he wants not only an fly zone but to arm all the opposition fighters.Whom none of them are moderates.

Where are the No war in Syria protesters?
edit on 28-4-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I would like to go on record as saying the US will not put boots on the ground in Syria.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

And i highly doubt of a No Fly Zone.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Time to give Israel $80billion or $113billion .. again

Spoiled, much?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
You can safely count me as a very determined Anti-War position on Syria. Why John McCain is in SUCH a hurry to send others to their deaths is beyond me. He sure has gotten a sick determination to see more war though. You'd think the man would have his fill of it after his own view of Vietnam and then 12+ years of endless war here. What? Afghanistan may be winding down so he figures we HAVE to go start another one??

As for the media... That's a whole different jar of cookies, isn't it? They were Rah Rah Rah for war when Afghanistan AND Iraq first started ...then did the "popular thing" and became Anti-War. Now I might have believed that was sincere or some such thing if they weren't now flipped right back to Rah Rah Rah! Go to war!

I still haven't heard anyone with half a brain out there explain how the "victims" of that so called chemical attack were filmed rolling into medical bays for immediate help and treatment WHILE STILL WEARING the clothes they got slimed in. Unless someone figures they really changed into other street clothes from being hit with Chemical agents and then having all the medical people handle them..

At least MOST of the footage was been politically "adjusted" for the proper view of the medical people all wearing cheesy little masks which wouldn't stop the flu 100%, let alone a chemical warfare agent. Many of the early videos were showing unmasked people handling those clothed "chemical victims" as well. Yeah.... We all just got a super case of the stupids. Ask John there. He's obviously certain of it.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

And as usual any CW would burn clothes off and leave burn marks on there skins which i did not see on any of the supposed claimed footages from this year or last year from Homs.

The FSA supporters had posted on YouTube showing a single fighter in a medical field hospital with no other bodies.

And also in every of there footage's the doctors are magically unaffected by the cw?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
If I had a dollar for each time I've seen or heard "Isreal urging America to attack (insert "terrorist" country here) before so and so," I'd have enough money myself to give to Isreal so my sorry ass government won't have to support their terrorist chain-holders anymore.

Are you done fear-mongering yet Bibi?

My heart breaks for the Middle East. For decades now it's been the same game, exploiting their resources for a very select few gains; all the while the talking heads on TV brainwash everyone into thinking that everyone over there are 'evil terrorists.'

Can we leave that region alone yet, and stop destabilizing it just so we can profit off of it by rebuilding it?

Oh, nevermind the magic word that will prevent that; profit. Without any wars there's no profit, and in the United States of America that's a no-no!

My government is an absolute embarrassment, it's unreal that people believe we live in a free society.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Sarin wont burn your clothes off or burn your skin.

But I agree, if chemical weapons were used we'd have more footage than 1/2 guys in a hospital.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I have been watching this unfold. The big red line for the US is the chemical weapons from the Syrian Army. We know the US is closely manipulating this situation. You know that the Intel gathered by the US would tell if this was so. So far the US is quiet on it. Thats got to be some kind of clue.

Cain's a warmonger, regardless.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Something is going to happen in Syria what I don't know.

This is the holy grail for Al Queda:www.telegraph.co.uk...

Given this little factoid: www.nytimes.com...

Syria is one giant crap sandwhich sooner or later someone is going to have to take a bite from if nothing is done Al queda will have its greatest weapon capable of killing more people than ever before.

A no fly zone has little effect on chemical weapon usage.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

You know the most tragic thing? It's more than that too. Syria is a big strategic chip in the world poker game between major powers as well as the crux of the Sunni/Shia fight for survival (The Shia aren't winning that..and we're helping exterminate them
) and that's before you even toss in the OLD hatreds between Israel and Syria as well as Turkey and Syria.

The only people who don't seem to have an interest in war there are the Syrians themselves ..and they're the ones who'll be doing the dying, and have been, for everyone else.

The global strategic reference is to the fact that Iran, Iraq and Syria penned final agreements to start construction on a gas pipeline from the Iranian fields out of the Caspian Sea on through Northern Iraq and into Syria. The line is due to terminate in Lebanon with excess sold to the world market and saving them the trip around the Arabian peninsula to get it from the Persian Gulf.

Of course... Russia has a few things to say about that ...since any quick check shows they are to Natural Gas what Saudi Arabia is to Oil in many ways and really DON'T want to see the West control both ends and the middle of an open line to run Caspian Sea resources right on out to the Med and backdoor of the European Market.

It's sick ... sick sick sick. So much death and it's always got a pipeline in the mix somewhere when it's "urgent" and "must happen" in that part of the world.

Iran-Iraq-Syria gas pipeline back on track
Iraq, Iran, Syria Sign $10 Billion Gas-Pipeline Deal
Syria's Pipelineistan war

I have to admit... All the bookmarks I added on this last year didn't include the detail about extensions running directly INTO Europe proper. Now that is enough to put sour milk into Putin's cornflakes.
edit on 29-4-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: Added Al Jazeera link since WSJ figures we need to pay to read the story

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

A no fly zone has little effect on chemical weapon usage.

But gives us the mandate to go in and reduce the country to rubble like most recent Libya. Then (also like Libya) we back off and leave the factions to fight amongst themselves. Who cares they kill each other as long as the Free Oil Zone remains productive.

new topics

top topics

join