It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston, Tsarnaev ( Uncle) Married To C.I.A Heads Daughter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk...

We'll this is huge. Ruslan Tsarnaev, the Uncle that came out calling the two Tsarnaev Brothers loser's and condeming them. Turn's out to be married to Samantha Fuller, daughter of Graham Fuller. A high ranking C.I.A Head, that was heavily involved in the Iran Contra Affair during the Regan Administration.

Is this the same Uncle that the Aunt said would guide them, was alway's hard on his nephew's.Pushing them to be their best ? Was he their handler?

Interesting connection , yes-no ?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Thank you for bringing this to our attention for the twentieth time!

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Color me shocked. Apparently, the uncle was also investigated for 6$ BILLION of theft and fraud with a Halliburton front company. Ruslan and Mr. Fuller were shady business partners. The two brother patsies are very well connected. I hope this whole thing blows up in their face, no pun intended.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Yep, and the bomber himself is married to a Russell- as in Skull and Bones founder Russell. This just keeps getting dirtier.

CONFIRMED: Katherine Russell (alleged bomber's wife) is granddaughter of Richard Warren Russell, Skull and Bones member and entrepreneur in the energy industry.

Russell's obituary lists Warren King Russell II as son - and that's Katherine's emergency room doctor father.

That means wife had family spook connections as well as husband Tamerlan (Uncle Rusla). And both had fast, dramatic and uncharacteristic conversions to a perverted form of Islam favored by the gangster family that runs Saudi Arabia and works hand in hand with our spooks.

www.facebook.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
So now wondering if these multiple connections is part of the reason for lack of FBI/CIA followup. This looks tainted through and through. Hoping this gets so big the MSM has no choice but report.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

but of course there is no conspiracy here...

just have to chalk it all up to coincidence.

...i smell something

new topics

top topics

join