It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanism continues in the music industry

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Lol the beatles are satanic? Wow. And now im going to hell just because im not christian? Sweet. I happen to be buddhist and have proof it is the truth. But i have nothing to gain by converting anyone.

Im still trying to figure out what is satanic about diamonds.. .

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by alexcross
Hey guys,

I got into the notion of a hidden satanic agenda behind the music industry for over a year now and have researched it quite a bit.
I couldn't help but be very interested by it, and how it's so very convincing and apparent despite the fact that I found it very hard to believe at first.

SO, I decided to write a play about it and I'm going to be staging it at Mainline Theatre in Montreal, Canada. It's a comedy satire and sarcastic take on the corruption of the music industry. With it we hope to wake some people up about all of these awfully strange coincidences - to say the least.

Being an "anti-illiminati" artist, I would really love the support of the anti-illuminati community!!

So I would like to invite you to visit our facebook page. @ www.facebook.com...

Also please check out our indigogo campaign.
www.indiegogo.com...
Here's our video! We'd love any comments.

edit on 28-4-2013 by alexcross because: make a mistake

edit on 28-4-2013 by alexcross because: video file didnt work

Don't do that again please. There's nothing more annoying to people then reading a decent conversation only to be interrupted by a personal or business ad.

Go to Wordpress, set up a free blog, post on there what you posted on here, make it go live and link it to your signature here. That's an acceptable link. What you posted isn't. Read the T's and C's.

For your sake I hope your play is better than your internet marketing and etiquette skills, because they kinda suck.

Sorry OP. I don't agree with your take on this subject, but you are trying to do a good thing overall and I can't disagree with that.

edit on 29-4-2013 by Taupin Desciple because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Credenceskynyrd

yes, but that isn't what this video and her comments/imagery are showing- she is not saying she was born into sin, rather she is choosing the devil as an adult with free will

I think the video shows her playing a character just like any actor in any film. Music is just entertainment and its rather immature to take lyrics literally. Singers sing about a variety of subjects..being evil just implying nughty is one of them.

Most lyrics are just metaphors. In the film Batman when joker asks "have you ever danced with the devil?" hes not actually asking batman if he has physically had a dance with Satan

Jim Morrison didnt actually ride a snake

..its just a metaphor.

edit on 29-4-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
This reminds me of that time I got roped into watching that christian documentary "Hells Bells". I honestly couldn't stop laughing for 3 days after viewing it.....

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
the illuminati/satanism in music scare vids i have had the pleasure of being introduced to via ats are just gold, and i actually almost regret staying at my girlfriend's these past few days as her laptop has sound issues and i cannot fully enjoy what the OP has offered on this occaision, but i know the routine.
as pointed out by a few sensible folk here, you've been played OP........ or you are actively playing.
edit on 29-4-2013 by skalla because: clarity

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Did somebody say that The Beatles are satanists?

Hahaha

I remember of the 'satanism' furor in the 80's surrounding the heavy metal movement. What a load of bollox. If anything it made kids like me go out and buy more records to "play backwards" on my crappy turntable, thus ruining the LP's and forcing me to buy new copies. Looking back I can say this: It's all a load of nonsense.

By the way I have been involved in the music business for some years now, and I have met and worked with some high rollers, my opinion is that the people obsessed with this illuminati/satanist/music industry stuff need to get out of their houses more and get a (edit) eh....a different perspective on life.

m/

Satanic imagery anyone?
Nicest bunch of guys you could ever meet:

edit on 29-4-2013 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTsiyr

Well now she's back with a new song called "Dance with the Devil" where she admits to selling her soul and dancing with the devil.

edit on 28-4-2013 by LazarusTsiyr because: (no reason given)

Just because someone sings a song called Dance with the Devil and says that they have sold their soul doesn't mean anything.

Let me know when she installs vaseline and soundproofing in her basement like Sandusky. Then I'll get concerned.

A lot of new Christians think they have to listen to worship and praise music all the time. No cuss words. No Satanic bass line.

It's not true.

Music has a profound impact on your mood and attitude, but that doesn't mean you can't listen to some hard dark rock either.

If you are with people who like hard rock with some Satanic feel about it, I say enjoy.

If you aren't, then respect their softer listening tastes.

edit on 29-4-2013 by Miracula because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-4-2013 by Miracula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
As far as music goes as a Christian you need to be concerned with one thing.

Is it legal?

I don't know of any kind of music that is illegal.

Dealing drugs is illegal. Therefore it is a violation of the scriptures which require you to respect the law.

Hard rock is legal. Making songs called Dance with the Devil is legal. Saying you have sold your soul is legal.

This is a common trap that new Christians run into. Getting overly zealous, rather than concerning themselves with what is legal and what is not.

Any felony violation of the law is a serious breach of faith when done with knowledge of the consequences.

No music is a felony violation of the law. Maybe disrespectful and a violation of the law if you are listening to loud in an apartment complex.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

yes, but that isn't what this video and her comments/imagery are showing- she is not saying she was born into sin, rather she is choosing the devil as an adult with free will

I think the video shows her playing a character just like any actor in any film. Music is just entertainment and its rather immature to take lyrics literally. Singers sing about a variety of subjects..being evil just implying nughty is one of them.

Most lyrics are just metaphors. In the film Batman when joker asks "have you ever danced with the devil?" hes not actually asking batman if he has physically had a dance with Satan

Jim Morrison didnt actually ride a snake

..its just a metaphor.

edit on 29-4-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

I understand "artistic licence"- though Batman is not a real person and the Joker is actually shown in a negative light.

This is some "act", is all I am saying, either she is a naive tool of somebody who believes these things or she believes it herself

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by NorthBlizzard

Fake.

These threads never get old.

You know what I think? Record execs keep tabs on what's trending in society, even including the alternative media.

I think they're just pandering to those who believe in the satanism claims.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
First off this crap doesn't even reach my ears since I only listen to good music which the majority of pop music isn't. Second, this is just publicity as previous posters of stated she is doing exactly what her bosses at her record label are telling her to do. The record labels craft a persona out of someone that they can market successfully then make that someone sign a bunch of contracts so that they play ball (as well as sign their life away). They've been employing this model all the way back to Tin Pan Alley. You guys are just reading to far into commercial music.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Credenceskynyrd

Are you familiar with Christian concepts? If you are you should have noticed how this statement has no sense whatsoever.

She is not saying she was born into sin? This is impossible in Abrahamic faith. Just try going into a Muslim Mosque and saying this, they will all laugh at you. It's like saying "I make no mistakes ever in my life" as an Atheist. It's a juvenile statement that no one with a brain really takes seriously.

How is it that you "choose" the devil with free will exactly? That's like saying I'm going to become a homeless man by not ever getting a job. It's not a choice, it's a RESULT. It doesn't take the slightest bit of effort, neither should it be looked up upon as a good thing.

These celebrities will never understand. They try to make being a greasy vagrant look appealing because that's the only market they can ever really have power on. Sometimes I think the biggest depopulation scheme is easily the music industry. Why else are they force feeding young people this kind of stupid #?

The artists maybe have no idea what they are doing, because that is how stupid they are. They are just gutter trash trying to round up like-minded gutter trash. The really nefarious one is the one pulling their strings, who have so much more to profit from dragging children to the ghetto.
edit on 29-4-2013 by greentaylor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annunak1
reply to post by jimmyx

Just because they give to charity don't mean they are not satanists!
It's all a facade and if you can't see it then your still sleeping

Just because a ego mind thinks it is a pure soul does not make it one. A lot of people on this planet have no clue about how insane on duality they are.

Fortunately sooner or later all souls wise up. But the time wasted on small minded things is incredible. I hope that hater wises up soon because he is gonna screw up badly if he does not and he will only have himself to blame for it.

You can see the true ones by their fruits.
edit on 29-4-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ericthedoubter
Due to lack of tangible evidence,I propose that:

There is no devil.

There is no god.

Believing a thing does not make it true.

You are right. Believing you only live one life does not make it true either. What is "is" and no idol be it religion or science can change that. To know the truth you have to know everything including all views of that everything.

I do not know the whole truth but I do know that you can get comfort from something that science specifies as paranormal since science it do not know any better. There is only normal and human beings are just limited in their knowledge and experiance of it. But it does not help either that there is a game of hide and seek going on. And the further down the rabbit whole you go down the more understanding you will get but also more questions on how reality really works.

If you wanna know more I would recommend you to meditate since inside you are the tools to figure this puzzle out and you do not need religion to do it. The only thing needed is an open mind and time. From my point a cup filled with waste can not be filled with pure water without the waste being removed first.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazylexxi
Lol the beatles are satanic? Wow. And now im going to hell just because im not christian? Sweet. I happen to be buddhist and have proof it is the truth. But i have nothing to gain by converting anyone.

Im still trying to figure out what is satanic about diamonds.. .

For Christians only Jesus is allowed to shine.

Find light in the beautiful sea
I choose to be happy
You and I, you and I
We're like diamonds in the sky

You're a shooting star I see
A vision of ecstasy
When you hold me, I'm alive
We're like diamonds in the sky

I knew that we'd become one right away
Oh right away
At first sight I felt the energy of sun rays
I saw the life inside your eyes

So shine bright, tonight you and I
We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky
Eye to eye, so alive

Shine bright like a diamond (3x)

Seem like 2 sealed ones have found each other.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I understand "artistic licence"- though Batman is not a real person and the Joker is actually shown in a negative light.

This is some "act", is all I am saying, either she is a naive tool of somebody who believes these things or she believes it herself

Or she is just trying to sing songs with lyrics that capture people attention, get her records noticed , talked about , increase her fame , sell more records and get rich..

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by StrangeOldBrew
Most practicing Satanists do not believe in an actual deity called Satan. They use Satan and the story behind Satan as an archetype for their world view, which is freedom from oppression, freedom from servitude to the world's elite class, and freedom from blind faith in Judeo-christian religions, specifically judaism, christianity, and islam. The story of Satan as the Adversary involves rebellion against a tyrannical, controlling, violent, vicious, uncaring god who demands obedience and servitude and fear. Since the bible was designed specifically to keep slaves, servants, the mentally inept, and the working classes in a state of servitude and fear of their masters, of course the figure of Satan would be promoted as evil. Considering that Satan is the modern evolution of ancient Pagan spirits that embody nature and harmony with it, such as Cernunnos and the like, it becomes obvious why royalty, rulers, and tyrants have used christianity as a tool to control their subjects and servants, and sought very early on to demonize the ancient deities and spirits that represented a free and unconstrained humanity, in harmony with the natural world.

If you think these "musicians" are sitting around in dark rooms chanting, sacrificing small children and animals for satan, or selling themselves to the devil, you really need to extract yourself from the religious fantasy world you've created for yourself, or have allowed your masters to create for you.
edit on 28-4-2013 by StrangeOldBrew because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2013 by StrangeOldBrew because: (no reason given)

quoting this to drown out the disinformation being hurled all over this thread. Educate yourselves before pointing fingers at 'satanists'. That being said I do believe that there is a lot of things going on behind the scenes in the modern music industry. I believe select 'artists' are being manipulated and sold for somebody else's personal gains. They have their eye on Selena Gomez now. Begin to take note in the transformation her music takes.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I've listened to Satan's Music since around 1980 or so, and when I was a vulnerable teenager, I've tried to hook up with Ol' Scratch himself to strike up a deal for my soul for fame and fortune and ev'rything that goes with it... et cetera... turns out, he's flaked on me every single time I invited him to go over details --- but, I guess my soul is un-corruptable.

Even though I can't stand any of the Devil's music I grew up loving, I absorbed it back then and I loved every last tritone used!

Oh, and, anyone (or anyone's parents) whom are influenced by the devil's music into doing evil things, I've got a News Flash for ya... they'll probably do evil things regardless of music, film, books read or food eaten... those people are out-of-the-woumb evil, and it has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH MUSIC!

Music is an ART, not a weapon! It's soothing to the soul, and it has nothing to do with being created by the devil!

Man, and here I thought the Flat-Earth People were dead and gone since the Salem Witch era! Boy was I wrong!

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

Or she is just trying to sing songs with lyrics that capture people attention, get her records noticed , talked about , increase her fame , sell more records and get rich..

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
thanx op

people sending in teeth?? now iv heard it all

Alas too true, ancient potentate. It gives a brand new
vista to the malediction "Bite me."

On the other hand I don't care-- because a ravishing blonde fatally
mature cheerleader running a fail still looks better than a gangsta
flashin' a whole packa 50's and gaggin a bomber he wishes was
his own size. Jus yankin y'chain, babe.

MODS: NOTICE at no time did I, nor will I ever condone the use of illicit
drugs; or even props made out of freshly grown organic and legal homeo-
pathic herbs fashioned to appear as such. May cosmic justice prevail and
guide the beholder to construe some possible latent feelings of anatomical
inadequacy harbored by the photographed.
Hey does smoking oregano make you want just pizza?
Really, Mark.. I just kid hard. Happy May Day, and may there actually be peace.
So in brief... do not attempt to smoke this at home-- these are trained amatuers.

Maybe by now the symbolism is indeed becoming the only
power they have, and the rest an Illuminusion.
(Hey-- new pronoun. Am I the Baron of BS or WHAT).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join