It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British SAS in 'Alien' Riddle : “little grey men” walk into ambush - then vanish

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mirageman

Perhaps the aliens arrived too soon thinking the firefight was over. They were there to pick up body parts of both the SAS and the Bandits and make off with them in those flying cylinders . Aliens miscalculate time,and place a lot of times and the suits on the living cadavers(assembled like Frankenstein) are out of line with the times when mascarading as a Man in Black. During the Vietnam War a patrol came across the aftermath of a firefight between marines and viet cong,only to see little greys picking up body parts and putting them into special containers for shipment back to the main UFO Spaceship high in the sky. A firefight ensued ,this time the little greys lost out and became body parts too. The incident was kept secret ,until a US Army veteran leaked the story ,recently to a retired police officer who just wrote a book about missing persons(hikers,etc.) in State and Nat'l forests,where aliens routinely abduct,slaughter and /or mutilate their victims just like cattle mutilations. Are the cadavers reassembled into Frankenstein-like robot creatures and serve as parts to make more little greys?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by milomilo

I bet you would be surprised how many ATS members are former military. Its cuz military folks know first hand how shady governments can be. Haha

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by Soloprotocol

For starters..if the SAS are told to kill....they Kill...simple....do they have Kills squads?...you bet your (....) they do.....The real James Bonds...

think you might have read one too many Nick Stone books....

Look up Death on the Rock.....They were ordered to kill...and kill they did....not to mention what they do/did under the cover of darkness in NI and in other places around the globe you dont get to hear about...

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soloprotocol

For starters..if the SAS are told to kill....they Kill...simple....do they have Kills squads?...you bet your (....) they do.....The real James Bonds...

think you might have read one too many Nick Stone books....

Look up Death on the Rock.....They were ordered to kill...and kill they did....not to mention what they do/did under the cover of darkness in NI and in other places around the globe you dont get to hear about...

there orders in Gibraltar were to engage the enemie if life was threatened. the terrorists were about to detonate a car bomb so they were taken out, the SAS followed there orders, not a kill squad.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   

You’re a highly trained member of one of the world top counter-terrorist units and you are hunting 3 known members of one of the world’s most notorious terrorist groups and have intelligence that tells you that they are planning to detonate a bomb in a plot to kill your fellow soldiers. You are told that they are going to detonate this bomb imminently and that you are tasked to stop them, you see them making a suspicious move and believe they are about to detonate the bomb via remote.

Of course you are going to shoot them!

I detest armchair generals, unless you were on the ground and/or are privy to all of the intelligence surrounding Operation Flavius you are in no position to make such stupid claims that they had a standing “shoot to kill” policy.

Such claims are simply not true, the SAS, indeed no part of the British military or intelligence establishment had such a policy. I can recall once hearing Sir Peter de la Billiere talking on the radio and some journalist asked him about the “shoot to kill policy”, he quite eloquently put the idiot in his place by pointing out that if there really was a “shoot to kill” policy they could have been done with the troubles in a matter of months.

But this is all getting very off topic other than it demonstrates that the SAS would not have just shot at some random people (even if they were aliens) without reasonable cause.

I really can’t believe that you think that the SAS are killing squads that just roamed around the Irish country side sniping at anyone that looked a bit funny.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

exactly - if there were shoot to kill death squads - they did a piss poor job in NI

the identification chits of " known players " just kept coming

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

You’re a highly trained member of one of the world top counter-terrorist units and you are hunting 3 known members of one of the world’s most notorious terrorist groups and have intelligence that tells you that they are planning to detonate a bomb in a plot to kill your fellow soldiers. You are told that they are going to detonate this bomb imminently and that you are tasked to stop them, you see them making a suspicious move and believe they are about to detonate the bomb via remote.

Of course you are going to shoot them!

I detest armchair generals, unless you were on the ground and/or are privy to all of the intelligence surrounding Operation Flavius you are in no position to make such stupid claims that they had a standing “shoot to kill” policy.

Such claims are simply not true, the SAS, indeed no part of the British military or intelligence establishment had such a policy. I can recall once hearing Sir Peter de la Billiere talking on the radio and some journalist asked him about the “shoot to kill policy”, he quite eloquently put the idiot in his place by pointing out that if there really was a “shoot to kill” policy they could have been done with the troubles in a matter of months.

But this is all getting very off topic other than it demonstrates that the SAS would not have just shot at some random people (even if they were aliens) without reasonable cause.

I really can’t believe that you think that the SAS are killing squads that just roamed around the Irish country side sniping at anyone that looked a bit funny.

Here! Here! well said old chap. but as you say lets get back to topic and if this was real what the hell was it that they seen - aliens, interdimentionals, time travlers, demons, animals, ghosts ???? your guess is as good as mine. and why did the intruders just stand and look and then disapear, why not make contact ? the mind boggles.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
and to attempt to drag this sorry tail back on topic :

is there any evidence whatsoever that this alledged " incident " actually occured ?

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

I took the trouble to e-mail Nick Pope regarding this matter. He worked on the MoD UFO desk in 1993.

He replied that he was aware of the newspaper story when it broke. But he can state categorically that the MoD desk received no official report on this issue, there is no documentation and there are no on-the-record witnesses.

He did end by saying "interesting, if true".

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mirageman

I took the trouble to e-mail Nick Pope regarding this matter. He worked on the MoD UFO desk in 1993.

He replied that he was aware of the newspaper story when it broke. But he can state categorically that the MoD desk received no official report on this issue, there is no documentation and there are no on-the-record witnesses.

There's an article of FSR Magazine about 2 squaddies that was on guard duty when they got startled by some unknow hairy biped in front of them, and when they ran they was chased by a flying disc. Incident happened at dawn and the squaddies was in a foxhole on some training in UK

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mirageman

hi again mirageman, like i said before i was told there were ufo sightings in july 1993 in south armagh in NI, these alleged sightings were over two nights, and were seen by troops on the ground at that time. i was told the info a week later from a army officer prior to going on night patrol myself. i observed nothing out of this world whilst on patrol lol. i dont know if this was lads making stories up, or if a report was made, or how high up the chain it went. i made no attempt to follow up on the story, and that was that. of course that does not mean a report was not made, after all with a username like mirageman, you know very very well how the intel services work.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by milomilo

There's an article of FSR Magazine about 2 squaddies that was on guard duty when they got startled by some unknow hairy biped in front of them, and when they ran they was chased by a flying disc. Incident happened at dawn and the squaddies was in a foxhole on some training in UK

I haven't come across that one in FSR that I recall although there are over 200 issues of it.

It does remind me of this one from Fortean Times.

George Price, however, reported something several degrees stranger – something which had lived in his mind, as clear as day, for eight years. It happened in September 2002, when he was serving in the Army. He wrote: “We were on exercises on Salisbury Plain. I was a commander in the turret of our tank, and we were advancing to contact our warriors. I was scanning the landscape when I turned to my 5 o’clock and looked right at a large, ape-like figure. It looked scared because of the noise from the engines and tanks were moving at speed all around. I couldn’t believe my eyes, so I punched my gunner to look at it because he couldn’t hear me over the engine. We both saw it run into nearby prickly shrubs. “Its fur was similar to an orang-utan in colour, and the length and flow of it. Its face looked black, or darkish, but I couldn’t see its facial features, being too high an angle above it. It was more its gait – the way it moved: it was very fast and seemed to run with large strides. Its height was impressive too, it must have been 6ft-plus, but it seemed to run with its back low, i.e. bent over. It was an amazing sight to see it disappear into the shrubs. I kept staring at the spot as my tank was moving away but it never emerged again, as if there was a hole below the bush it dived into. I observed the area at distance for a while via the tank’s optics but nothing else was seen. It must have been terrified to move with half the British army tearing Salisbury Plain up. “I told my superiors as soon as we stopped but it was laughed off so I never mentioned it much after. I did ask my gunner about it and he said he had seen it but not well enough to describe it. It has bothered me to this day, so I thought I would share it with you. I wish I had stopped to see it now. It was right next to me. Very strange.”

Source : Fortean Times ABC X-Files

Occasionally these strange stories do come out from the forces. Whether this was alien, escaped zoo animal, cryptid or something playing tricks on the tank crew is a mystery.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGeneral33

I do thank Nick Pope for a prompt and courteous reply and have no reason to doubt him when he says there were no documents or reports just as I have no reason to doubt your story.

Nick was in charge of the MoD UFO desk which primarily seems to have dealt with enquiries from the public and media. So why would the Army or the SAS submit a report to his office if this event ever really occurred? It is entirely possible that something did happen and he was kept out of the loop.

Alas I guess we'll never know the truth to this one hey? But it's been a good thread and thanks for your contribution mate.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mirageman

Yes i agree, i dont think nick pope is lieing, and i think he has told all he knows on the subject. thank you for bringing this story back from the past, and for bringing back some good memories for me from 93. it was also good to get my info off my chest, as i never repeated it, and was waiting for the right excuse to tell it, which your thread gave me. i hope the truth comes out someday. cheers.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join