It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Truthers Are Losing Their Mind All Over The Internet

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Can I ask why you are on a website dedicated to conspiracy/alternate theories when you seem to think that we're all "stupid"?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by readytorevolt
I dont understand how this changes anything or blows up any "conspiracy theory" could you explain that to me?

He's insinuating that all "truthers" believe that there were no planes,but he couldn't be further from the truth. No-planers make up about .01% of the truth movement. In fact, if you browse the threads on this forum you'll find that it's only the OSers that mention "no planes".

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

I would argue that most of those who dont think planes were used are disinfo, but definitely the minority.

Not sure why you would role your eyes at this statement, its the truth.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Is this a part of one of the planes that hit World Trade Center 7?

Oh wait

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by readytorevolt
I dont understand how this changes anything or blows up any "conspiracy theory" could you explain that to me?

It contradicts any theory that say that the planes were not AA planes, but remote controlled military or along those lines. It also contradicts theories that the planes were not hijacked by people committing suicide. Add to that the no planers (which I predict to be a much larger group than 0.01%) and I think you will have a fairly large group that have their believes attacked.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
There is nothing to lose your mind over unless you are in the no planes category, since that theory is bunk no worries.
The bulk of ATS people searching for truth understand WTC7 did not collapse in a perfect free-fall due to the reported failure of 1 beam on one side of the building as stated by NIST.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

911 was debunked 400 different ways from Tuesday? debunked by the claims and statements made by the government on that day.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Just a note, I don't debate with people that are smarter than scientists.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
an independant bipartisan commision just determined that the last four presidents are all actionable re war crimes...the kind people get executed for

of course they found a piece of an air plane magically in new york
www.abovetopsecret.com...

they have some nice bridges there too
wanna buy one?
cheep

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   

I've always been a 9/11 truther and never subscribed to the no plane theory (making the discovery of this landing gear, wing or intact plane less than irrelevant). The evidence is in my comments. But I love your generalizations. Typical

Stay classy

edit on 26-4-2013 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

If you could please refrain from comparing skeptics of 911, Anthropomorphic Climate Change, and those requesting more information about their president to racists it would be very much appreciated by all.

It is the same as comparing government shills, fear-mongering media alarmists and those who are against government transparency to racists. Not even similar.
edit on 27-4-2013 by sdocpublishing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I personally don't think this makes any difference to the 911 debate.

Finding a piece of a plane doesn't change the fact that the collapses could not have happened they way we were told.

And yes planes did hit the twin towers, but no they did not cause the three buildings to collapse. So the debate continues....

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Lmaooo I just had to come back and literally say to you..." Nananananananeeeeeeeennnnnnners"

Yes....I have copied your attitude and am displaying it here for you to see how silly it was for you to jump the gun in defending a man that w/ the help of certain members of his cabinet killed over 3000 Americans in 1 day!!!

I want to start out by saying that ever since this news came out about the landing gear with the perfectly readable serial number, I called BS on it. It is my opinion that NYC officials feel as though their terror tragedy is being overshadowed in wake of the Boston bombings. Now exactly what I thought could be happening as authorities believe that the gear was placed there on purpose. In fact, they believe it to have been lowered in on a rope! They said that the way it was positioned that it would have had to had come in at a right angle!
"The odds of it entering that space at exactly that angle that would permit it to squeeze in there ... it had to come in at almost precisely the right angle," a police spokesman told The New York Times. Investigators are considering the possibility that it was deliberately stuck in the spot, CNN reports. "We are also looking into a possibility it was lowered by a rope," said NYPD commissioner Raymond Kelly, who noted that some rope seemed to be wrapped up in the landing gear.
www.usatoday.com...

ATS thread landing gear appears to be planted

edit on 27-4-2013 by tracehd1 because: Correct

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Intersting, the police ( can we say TPTB or the ones who purport the offical story) are thinking this may have been planted on purpose and recently?

Hmmm..seems to me that Anti-911 believers are losing their mind posting all over the internet. Some are even postin threads on ATS in a smarmy attempt to talk smack to those with a differing opinion, or wait, oh yeah.

The OP seems to have gotten really quiet on this thread, I wonder why.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join