It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debris found ,could be part of 9/11 jetliner

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
i]reply to post by Gideon70

You are like a dog with a bone and you are becoming tiresome . Does the winch in the main picture in the article contain an obvious Boeing part number ? If you think it does , then maybe you can point it out to me . If you can't point it out to me then I will carry the opinion that you are nothing more than smart arse , trying to get a rise out of somebody who was innocently and impartially , bringing people's attention to a breaking news article. The ball's in your court kid .

Hey lady, im not a kid lol

So because the main picture doesnt show the part number its not the same part, is that what you are saying?
There are 3 images. Only one shows the part number, i never said i could see the part number on the main image...your the one arguing that point for some reason? Read my posts, i dont say i can see a part number in the main image!!! No one can, its not visible.

I know of no computer software that can get behind an object? I assume the first pic was taken to show the part in full, the image of the serial number is from the other side of the part thats not visible in the first image.

Now young lady, rather than becoming so hostile take a break, calm down, make a sandwich and re-read what ive posted instead of making things up in your head lol

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Gideon70

Interesting. Serial numbers would should still be intact on a section of that size.

AX
FTNWO

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaExray

My thoughts too .
A piece of debris is found and it just happens to have a Boeing serial number on it ( allegedly ) ... What are the odds ???

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I did reread you earlier comment , kid . As I said , the main picture does resemble a cradle winch and your reply is clearly obvious . Despite there being no Boeing stamp or serial number visible , you felt the need to make a smart arsed and childish comment , with intention of trying to ridicule me . I suggest you go back to your crayons and refrain from posting in adult forums until you are well out of your teens .

Regards .

Im pointing out the obvious, it may look like a winch to you, but its not...and Boeing dont make things like that.

Resembling something doesnt mean its that something you think it resembles. You dont get a car mechanic to treat you ill pet do you? You get an expert in the field...a Vet.
Just because you think it looks like a winch doesnt make it a winch. Given it has a Boeing stamp and part number its doubtful its a winch. There is a serial number visible, just not in that first image.

As i said before im not a kid, these are just insults that im reporting to mods after i post this. It is called constructive criticism....not childish comments.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Somebody earlier ( obviously no expert ) suggested that the part of the plane that the debris allegedly comes from is one of the strongest parts of the plane .
Looking at the main picture in the article , all the parts look like they were cast as opposed to forged .
I know enough about engineering to be able to say that cast parts are significantly brittle and I doubt what we are seeing is the landing gear from a commercial jet .

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gideon70
Somebody earlier ( obviously no expert ) suggested that the part of the plane that the debris allegedly comes from is one of the strongest parts of the plane .
Looking at the main picture in the article , all the parts look like they were cast as opposed to forged .
I know enough about engineering to be able to say that cast parts are significantly brittle and I doubt what we are seeing is the landing gear from a commercial jet .

Cast? They are machined....parts...dirty but 100% machined.
And the landing gear is made mainly of titanium, aluminum, and chrome.

Its not the whole landing gear, its part of it....the other parts have broken off!

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

There is nothing in the main picture that suggests it was made by Boeing . You saw a cropped close up picture at the bottom of the article and then assumed ( wrongly ) that whatever is in the main picture had to be made by Boeing too .
If I were you , I would be more concerned about how your mind was manipulated by the images and spent less time harassing me .

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

There is nothing in the main picture that suggests it was made by Boeing . You saw a cropped close up picture at the bottom of the article and then assumed ( wrongly ) that whatever is in the main picture had to be made by Boeing too .
If I were you , I would be more concerned about how your mind was manipulated by the images and spent less time harassing me .

There is nothing in the main picture suggesting its not either.
You saw the same as me and assumed it was a set up, or a winch.

Im not harassing, im countering the points you make with valid comments.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf

Cast? They are machined....parts...dirty but 100% machined.
And the landing gear is made mainly of titanium, aluminum, and chrome.

Its not the whole landing gear, its part of it....the other parts have broken off!

The debris in the main picture looks like it was made from cheap cast parts .
Not machined parts that you would expect to find on the landing gear of a commercial jet .

Until a see a comparison picture that matches the debris pictured in the article , then I am calling BS .

edit on 26-4-2013 by Gideon70 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Why call Bs on it??? Its near where the north tower used to stand...

When its pulled out and shown to the public, i hope you come back and apologize for the remarks you have made. Im not holding my breath on that though lol
edit on 26-4-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
BTW - The alleged airplane part is 5' X 4' X 17" ........and I think the story is just more government propaganda, and the so-called video in the previous post is a perfect example of that - pure BS
edit on 26-4-2013 by CasaVigilante because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

reply to post by AlphaExray

My thoughts too .
A piece of debris is found and it just happens to have a Boeing serial number on it ( allegedly ) ... What are the odds ???

The odds? They must be astronomical. Almost as if planes had crashed near there. Huh.

I wonder if they'll ' pull it ' -- that's where I'd have guessed your game and ignored your thread. Another derp.

Amber, why bother? It's not like you can disprove their god.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

lol....i dont know why i bother to be honest, i suppose seeing them squirm with this new evidence is part of it. The silly claims, the stupid responses...had the lady who authored this not told me to go away, i probably would have.

I have some enjoyment knowing they are getting irate and angry because they have nothing valid to add to their argument...its entertainment i suppose lol.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

What did I say in my opening post ???

I said it looks like a cradle winch , but I could be wrong .
If I am wrong , then I will certainly come back and apologise .

I am not here to make enemies . I was innocently reporting some breaking news and simply stated the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the main picture .
I am not interested in futile petty arguments and I'm sorry that my opinion doesn't match yours , but life is sometimes like that .

Regards.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
It is just a bs story to try to put 9/11 back in the forefront of the sheeple's minds. Just garbage. Have you guys tuned into the msm in the last day or two. It is all Boston bombing 24/7. Makes we want to hurl. Thank goodness not all of us are lemmings.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

I made a flippant comment and for that I apologise .
My opinion remains totally unbiased .

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by CasaVigilante

Looks more like rope than cable to me. Pretty tight bend at the top with the lay still looking smooth.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Even if a boeing contractor made the casting, they could be adding the word Boeing and part number to indicate it is a Boeing part.

Hopefully an aircraft guy will drop in and add some comments. He might be familiar with many Boeing parts and markings.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join