It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debris found ,could be part of 9/11 jetliner

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Debris found ,could be part of 9/11 jetliner

usnews.nbcnews.com

A 5-foot-long piece of debris found near the World Trade Center site in lower Manhattan is being examined as a possible fragment of a plane that hit one of the towers more than 11 years ago.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
To retrieve the debris , it looks like part of the building will have to be demolished . I wonder will we hear the command " Pull it " ?

To me it looks like a winch mechanism that is used on platrorms for cleaning skyscraper windows , but I could be wrong ..

I don't want to write an essay , just report some news that others may find interesting ....

usnews.nbcnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gideon70

To me it looks like a winch mechanism that is used on platrorms for cleaning skyscraper windows , but I could be wrong ..

So Boeing make winches for cleaning buildings?

The part bears a "Boeing" stamp, followed by a series of numbers.

This is why experts are doing the investigation

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf

So Boeing make winches for cleaning buildings?

The part bears a "Boeing" stamp, followed by a series of numbers.

This is why experts are doing the investigation

I have no Idea who makes them . Do you ?

I didn't really study the pictures in great detail as I was more interested in the written article .
Your "experts" were only 11 years too late . Ah well , better late than never , I suppose ..

Your sarcasm was noted ....
edit on 26-4-2013 by Gideon70 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I have no Idea who makes them . Do you ? I didn't really study the pictures in great detail as I was more interested in the written article . Your "experts" were only 11 years too late . Ah well , better late than never , I suppose .. Your sarcasm was noted ....

Its certainly not Boeing that make winches for skyscraper cradles/cleaning decks.
I think they just stick to planes, which they are famous for

Im sure had everyone been educated in plane parts it would have been identified a lot sooner, but as most people would assume it was something else...like yourself for example, it went undiscovered/ignored.

I wonder how the 9/11 truthers will explain this one? Obviously the 11 years is going to be a major argument, the stamp will probably be rubbished by them too, claiming it was added later.

Just because a lot of people believe it to be an inside job, doesnt mean it was. Its like billions of people believe in a sky fairy, but theres no proof of that either.

Il let you truthers debate this away, little point in me commenting further. Have fun

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I have no Idea who makes them . Do you ? I didn't really study the pictures in great detail as I was more interested in the written article . Your "experts" were only 11 years too late . Ah well , better late than never , I suppose .. Your sarcasm was noted ....

Its certainly not Boeing that make winches for skyscraper cradles/cleaning decks.

Im sure had everyone been educated in plane parts it would have been identified a lot sooner, but as most people would assume it was something else...like yourself for example, it went undiscovered/ignored.

I wonder how the 9/11 truthers will explain this one? Obviously the 11 years is going to be a major argument, the stamp will probably be rubbished by them too, claiming it was added later.

Just because a lot of people believe it to be an inside job, doesnt mean it was. Its like billions of people believe in a sky fairy, but theres no proof of that either.

Il let you truthers debate this away, little point in me commenting further. Have fun

Funny how you automatically label me a " truther " when all I was doing was reporting a news article .

Oh and just for the record , matey . I was referring to the main picture in the article , that doesnt seem to display the word Boeing and does resemble a cable winch ( owing to the fact that a cable is clearly visible ) .
The picture you are referring to ( at the bottom of the article ) could have come from anywhere .

Let's not turn this into a childish debate . One of us is far too mature for that

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Gideon70

Im not going to debate it no matter how mature you feel you are.

Your not a truther, but put in remarks like "i wonder if the will say pull it"
Then question if a plane manufacturer makes winches for skyscrapers lol This is where the problem lays, none of you are willing to investigate anything that points to it being a legitimate attack, its funny, but i cant be arguing/debating you tonight

Its clear from those two little comments what your views are on 9/11

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Im not going to debate it no matter how mature you feel you are.

Your not a truther, but put in remarks like "i wonder if the will say pull it"
Then question if a plane manufacturer makes winches for skyscrapers lol This is where the problem lays, none of you are willing to investigate anything that points to it being a legitimate attack, its funny, but i cant be arguing/debating you tonight

Its clear from those two little comments what your views are on 9/11

You don't know me or my views and your childish comments are not welcome .
For the record I don't have a view on this subject and I've never posted in the 9/11 forum .
Grow up and go and find another leg to hump .

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Truther meaning Person who wants the truth? What a crime.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

You don't know me or my views and your childish comments are not welcome . For the record I don't have a view on this tiresome subject and I've never posted in the 9/11 forum . Grow up and go and find another leg to hump .

Im not the one being childish here, its you

I said Boeing dont make skyscraper cradles, you asked me how i knew. I told you they make planes, they dont have a branch making cradles for sky scrapers. You can google it.

You tell me the picture could have come from anywhere and been anything, except for authorities have said its part of a plane, and has marking to prove this.

Im explaining the obvious, nothing about my replies are childish. You just dont want to hear them, thats what its about. Someone questioning your logic...heaven forbid!

I wonder will we hear the command " Pull it " ?

Not a truther?

You are wrong, and i told you this.

was referring to the main picture in the article , that doesnt seem to display the word Boeing and does resemble a cable winch ( owing to the fact that a cable is clearly visible ) . The picture you are referring to ( at the bottom of the article ) could have come from anywhere .

Excuses are what these are.

Again, nothing i said is childish. I think you need to grow up and learn how to take constructive criticism.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Taggart

Truther is the term put to people who think they are experts on 9/11.

No evidence will ever suffice, if you were about the truth you would not be so ignorant to facts.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

Our conversation is over .

Meanwhile , back on topic and back to the article .
The main picture does resemble a cable winch .
Aren't the landing gear of commercial jets operated by hydrolics and not cables ??
The picture at the bottom of the article could have come from anywhere , as there is no reference point to connect it to the winch the main picture .

That is my IMPARTIAL view ...

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

reply to post by Taggart

No evidence will ever suffice, if you were about the truth you would not be so ignorant to facts.

Are you going to attack everybody , in this thread , whose views don't match your own ?
Is the 9/11 forum closed for the weekend , or something ???

GO AWAY ...

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
The part # is separate from the main photo (#1) so how do we know the number is actually from that alleged plane part? And its not a winch I don't think.

Wouldn't this be the first time an alleged "plane part" has been found and is identifiable by serial number? If there really were four commercial aircraft that had crashed on 9/11 there would have been literally millions of plane parts that would have had such ID numbers on them - NONE were found, and now - eleven years later they find ONE solitary piece with a number? Sounds like everything else the government says regarding things 9/11 .............pure BS.

By the way - Boeing is know as much for space craft design and manufacture than anything else.

BOEING CSTG 6588 4045

If its a rope and not a cable then it might have been what they used to lower the part into position or even to carry it.

edit on 26-4-2013 by CasaVigilante because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Aren't the landing gear of commercial jets operated by hydrolics and not cables ??
The picture at the bottom of the article could have come from anywhere , as there is no reference point to connect it to the winch the main picture .

Awww throwing your dummy out of the pram so soon? You draw me in, then get all childish when your questioned on the things you post.

The bit of rope isnt part of the landing gear, its just debris that happens to be on top of the part.

This is a public forum, as long as im within the T&C's i can post when, where, and what i like. If you only want to hear things that promote your view, make a youtube video and block anyone who doesnt agree with you.

edit on 26-4-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

reply to post by Taggart

Are you going to attack everybody , in this thread , whose views don't match your own ?
Is the 9/11 forum closed for the weekend , or something ???

GO AWAY ...

Im giving an alternative view on the term truther, its not an attack. You really are very childish for someone who claims superior maturity lol.
It seems you are attacking me because i dont agree with you, and are trying to deflect blame.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Awww throwing your dummy out of the pram so soon? You draw me in, then get all childish when your questioned on the things you post.

The bit of rope isnt part of the landing gear, its just debris that happens to be on top of the part.

This is a public forum, as long as im within the T&C's i can post when, where, and what i like. If you only want to hear things that promote your view, make a youtube video and block anyone who doesnt agree with you.

edit on 26-4-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

Firstly . Nobody invited you or drew you in . You stuck around because you made a smart arsed comment and wanted to see if I would take the bait .

The winch in the main picture does not display the Boeing name or a part number .

For the last time . I don't have a view on the subject and if I did , I certainly would not share it with you .

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by CasaVigilante

Didnt the majority of the plane disintegrate when it hit the building? This would explain why most parts could not be identified by a fully intact part number. The landing gear is a major part, made to take a lot of punishment....landing etc puts a lot of force on this part time and time again. Its also fairly big.

Finding a part number for a chair thats been burnt, crushed, and buried under thousands of tons of debris isnt really realistic in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Firstly . Nobody invited you or drew you in . You stuck around because you made a smart arsed comment and wanted to see if I would take the bait . The winch in the main picture does not display the Boeing name or a part number . For the last time . I don't have a view on the subject and if I did , I certainly would not share it with you .

Smart arse comment? Where? You mean the one questioning your logic on it being a winch from a skyscraper with a Boeing serial number and marking...oh i see lol

You dont have a view either way, except for when i reply you call my comment childish, immature or bait lol

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Firstly . Nobody invited you or drew you in . You stuck around because you made a smart arsed comment and wanted to see if I would take the bait . The winch in the main picture does not display the Boeing name or a part number . For the last time . I don't have a view on the subject and if I did , I certainly would not share it with you .

Smart arse comment? Where? You mean the one questioning your logic on it being a winch from a skyscraper with a Boeing serial number and marking...oh i see lol

You dont have a view either way, except for when i reply you call my comment childish, immature or bait lol

You are like a dog with a bone and you are becoming tiresome .
Does the winch in the main picture in the article contain an obvious Boeing part number ?
If you think it does , then maybe you can point it out to me . If you can't point it out to me then I will carry the opinion that you are nothing more than smart arse , trying to get a rise out of somebody who was innocently and impartially , bringing people's attention to a breaking news article.

The ball's in your court kid .

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join