It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An old man ?!?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I tend to have nice dreams and less of odd ones to encounter in my travels.
Now this one was pretty odd and it made me curious.

I met the OLD MAN !!!
He tends to give life reviews and reveal past lives to you, take him sort of like a case officer.
Great sense of humor though
he does tend to make people go through a whole 1 - 2 life times in 1 night.

Ok.. Back to the point !!!

In my nice little dream I was sitting on a park bench enjoying this nice salad I just bought from the local supermarket. I guess I was really hungry and wanted to enjoy a little nature while I eat.
Suddenly a random old man shows up he then sat down beside me and stared off at the scenery.

He then turned towards me and said "You remind me of the 3" and it made me wonder what he meant by 3, he then smirked with a joyful face with and said "Michael, Uriel and Gabriel".

The old man then got up and before leaving said "All in due time, you will know the truth".
I have to say quiet frankly this was one odd encounter and makes me wonder as to why the old man showed up

However, I guess I will never truly know

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Yeah, Satan being envious, can happen though. Cool chap ey. sigh (no smiley that says 'no' all the time is available)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by PsiOpSky

Thanks for sharing. It is certainly interesting... I take it the old man is some type of phenomenon, or at least you think he is? Do you think the experience was more than just a dream?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953

Thanks for sharing. It is certainly interesting... I take it the old man is some type of phenomenon, or at least you think he is? Do you think the experience was more than just a dream?

I had enough dreams to grasp that some are windows to our soul, future, past, present and truth. Yet some are there to deceive us, confuse us and take us of the path. However, in all honesty yes I believe it was more than just a dream.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
Yeah, Satan being envious, can happen though. Cool chap ey. sigh (no smiley that says 'no' all the time is available)

You see the thing is. I don't believe in religion or God the way that most groups portray around the world. Yes I have faith that there is something out there keeping watch over me and is there to guide me. However, I do not see it as some sort of wrathful father figure that will spank you and send you to eternal damnation if you do not follow him. It sounds a bit egoistical and too human to be God "sigh"

The only thing I ever believed is the phrase "God is love" that is all there is to it simple LOVE

I do wonder though why do people love it so much when God gets angry ?
It's almost mind bending

But yes in my personal experience I believe we are part of a vast and large family, that needs to begin to believe in each other and to really bring forward a better world. So far we are like children that fight over pointless things

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
What a great meeting place for all of our future prophets, revolutionaries, messengers from God, and Ascendant Masters this has become.

Of course it was more than a dream. It was a vision. It was THE old man, and you've got to get ready to lead your people out of bondage. What are you doing here on the board, and letting the cat out of the bag (for Chrissake) before you've even begun your epic quest against the forces of some evil or other. The evil ones are tipped off now.

That "old man" is probably pissed at you right now for blabbing this all over the Internet. I wouldn't be surprised if he never stops by again.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
What a great meeting place for all of our future prophets, revolutionaries, messengers from God, and Ascendant Masters this has become.

Of course it was more than a dream. It was a vision. It was THE old man, and you've got to get ready to lead your people out of bondage. What are you doing here on the board, and letting the cat out of the bag (for Chrissake) before you've even begun your epic quest against the forces of some evil or other. The evil ones are tipped off now.

That "old man" is probably pissed at you right now for blabbing this all over the Internet. I wouldn't be surprised if he never stops by again.

He is not mad and I am pretty sure he would not be in the first place.
What do you mean to lead my people out of bondage

I'm not religious mang nor a prophet/ messenger of any sort. I am simple me

edit on 27-4-2013 by PsiOpSky because: Just cause its there

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Maybe this is a dream that indicates you're losing confidence in yourself and you desperately are reaching for higher ground or something to hold onto. This old man represents your desperation.

Dreams are diverse. I've had too many to country really.

If you want somebody else to justify your existence then you're feeling lonely? The reason I say this is because I've often felt lonely in my life. I sometimes will have similar dreams. The figures in my dreams don't come out and tell me I'm the second coming of christ (or somebody that should live their life), but they generally attempt to make me feel better about myself. I think it's my own subconsciousness emerging from the underworld to give me advice.

Sometimes my dreams can be wondrous, like standing on the surface of a moon staring up at a galaxy. These don't necessarily tell me that life is worth living, they just make it itneresting. When I wake up I'll swear that I saw some kind of important truth, but I won't remember what it was.

Most of my dreams are the standard kind. Only very few are memorable.

I rmemeber one dream I had where I was speaking with a man in a room. I told him that I had problems with people and getting along. He told me I have these problems because I see things. He didn't say whether I see fake things or real things. It didn't really make me feel better I after I woke up. But it did make me ask myself if maybe one of hte reason i don't get along with some people is because I really am seeing something they don't or maybe I'm not seeing something they do.

See, I have this conflict inside mysefl. I think I must be OCPD. Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder. Maybe I have OCD or Aspergers. Either way, sometimes I swear that I see details that others don't. At the same time, sometimes I know that I am being irrational. Sometiems I know that I have obsessive tendencies. They're not extreme and I can somewhat control them, but they're noticeable. There're two sides to me. One side says I'm disordered and the other says I'm different. So yo ucan see, I'm a very conflicted man that's seeking understanding about himself.

I also know something else. I don't want to be a victim. I don't want to be reliant on this system around me. I may very well have disorders, but I want to work through it like a fighter. I have much reason to think that I have broken parts in me, but because what I've seen in some other people, I do not want to be like them. I believe our system has coddled us too mcuh and, to an extant, it has grown out of control. We're disconnected from ourselves. We cannot see our nature because our technology and our creations have muddled the waters and made our vision clouded.

In any case, I hope I never depend on my dreams to live. Yes, I have doubts, but I see no reason to die now. Dreams are just a source of intellectual wonderment. It's like a bonus when I wake up in the morning and can go rerun in my mind some of hte enjoyable dreams I had.
edit on 27-4-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Perhaps it was a coincidental dream. Where two peoples dreams intersect and interact; to solidify the cosmic joke....

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The Old Man is an interesting Archtype, and I also wonder who he is. We've had experiences with the Old Man too.

1. (not sure of the order here, between this point and 2). ET_MAN, asked me to close my eyes, and to meditatively fly through space, growing bigger and bigger, because our souls are infinite parts of infinity and bigger than this tiny infinite inwards, universe/school. This was before I had some downloads on infinity. When I did this, 2 things happened. 1, was standing on the hard surface of a painting of the universe, like a hard poster, that I could not get back into. I understood it was like the drawing that a hologram erects into 3D. That this was like a picture book, that this was a matrix. That we were from outside it.

Anyway, couldn't get back in, and having achieved an altered state in meditation, didn't want to wake up, so reset the flying scene in my mind, and this time, landed on a big planet to look around and a very huge, angel-et male, joined me, and so I took off again in my flying and he pointed up, to a trap door in the top of the universe.

So I realized there was no getting out of this, or rather that I was meant to get out of this, and once again, I exited the universe.

This time was in an inbetween plain, a white room type world, everything was glowing white, though there were colors and landscape too, but it was very light white energy.

An OLD MAN, with humor and gentleness, greeted me, and asked me what I had learnt in this lifetime and he was taking me to a building to do a Life Review. So I thought about my kids and all that needed to be done and woke up.

2. My son, then 17-18, and I were in a long discussion on infinity and some quantum physics ideas, and spiritual ideas. He was just accepting that something was the way it was because that is how it is. And I said, wow, that is a cop out, there has to be a reason for things, and I'd like to know how and why this is.

And suddenly at the moment, we both experienced at the same time, AN OLD MAN (in fact the very same old man that was in the meditation above), laughing with delight that students were mulling over this question and problem.

We had shared UFO sightings and abduction, but not sharing experiences or contact. He did share what he had been shown and I shared mine. But never at the same time. This time, my son shot upright and looked extremely startled.

So, testing him, I simply said, "He laughed!" and my son nodded vigorously and so we talked about what we had seen, heard, experienced. It was a shared experience.

The thread that I have in my signature about the Holographic Universe and Space Time came out of that discussion.

3. I wrote to, Lowki on his thread, www.abovetopsecret.com... concernign an abduction that involved the entire family and a friend from Georgia. My son, mentioned above and my friend, both experienced missing time that night while up, and I knew before hand it would happen. My friend and I had big gouges and radiation type burns. And I was the only one with memories. The memories were odd, in that greys abducted, but there was a transfer from a smaller craft to a huge one, like a station, that had tall blonds aboard, and it literally was like being rescued from them. An interception. And I had to download my report to this tall male who is either named Rigel or is from Rigel. I assume from.

My friend said the big brass came in !

In any case, I asked Lowki about Rigel and he had contact with a guide, who was an OLD MAN from Orion, and I picked up this energy off his post, it sent happiness and joy through me, and recognized this OLD MAN as family and someone i knew and loved.

So the OLD MAN is a real mystery. Who is he? And how is it he is watching over earth?

Is he Michael? Is he Christ? Is he a Guide from Orion/Rigel/Lyra descent and connected to the human race and its progress? Is he HS which I don't really associate with as an Old Man?
edit on 27-4-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Also I was just posting on another thread and suddenly thought of what you mentioned about the religions. So, this as well: if some Being appears in the sky and says, He's God, I'd be running. Goodness would be Dad/Mom, Brothers/Sisters but God implies someone with ego who wants to be worshipped. Not Goodness to me. I don't really like the whole God thing, but run with the whole Goodness/Love thing. Love alone is, and all else is distortions. Period.

new topics

top topics

join