It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illegal Alien Thread

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Given that the ENTIRE nation of the USA is made up of immigrant families, the government of, and the passport carrying citizens of the USA have no right to moan when more show up. Also, given that not only does the entire nation only exist because of immigration, but all of its greatest triumphs would have been impossible without immigrant labour, I find thier bleating quite sad and foolish.

Therefore USA.... Shut up about it.

A person gets across the border, and isnt a grade A terrorist or organised criminal, then they ought to be handed a passport at the time of thier discovery, and welcomed to the neighborhood, with no further action. And just so we are clear on this, I feel the same way about my own nation. We have no business complaining here in the UK, because people from countries that the UK helped to make some of the poorest on the planet, have tried to enter our nation and live a life worth living, given that its the fault of our ancestors that one cannot make an honest living in most of the nations from which they come.
edit on 26-4-2013 by TrueBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

The Guillotine was invented because that was supposed to be a "Humane Solution" as well.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Hiya Beez, you don't know me but you are one of my favorite posters here.

Is crossing the border a felony now?

Maybe a "grace period" would be more in order. Give them citizenship, but do not allow them to vote for 10 years.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by 200Plus
reply to post by beezzer

Hiya Beez, you don't know me but you are one of my favorite posters here.

Is crossing the border a felony now?

Maybe a "grace period" would be more in order. Give them citizenship, but do not allow them to vote for 10 years.

Thanks for the complement!

And I'd see no problem with the 10 year period.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Since they came illegally, treat them as felons.

I think it's treated only a misdemeanor charge on the first offense.

They are then committing felonies by faking documentation, not paying taxes, or trying to come over on multiple attempts.

If you remove the need for them to commit these crimes, then there should be no need to treat them as felons.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
In my old retired job, in the thousands of felony cases I worked on, if I could wave a majic wand and say, "no more illegal Mexicans", 80% of my case load would have vanished. If I could wave it again and say, "no illegals of any nationality", then another 15% would be gone.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

If we remove any political motivation, perhaps we can just look at it as a human rights issue.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I like you Beezer .
You are 180 degrees apart from me politically
but you are fair and rational and not racist.
So now that that's out of the way..haha

I thought illegal immagration(and by that I think you mean
Mexicans) is at roughly 0%.
We will wither on the vine if it drops lower.

And everyone is here illegally unless you name
is actually "Dances with Beezers ". Hehe..

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

If we remove any political motivation...

You and I both know that will never happen.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

1. Complete amnesty. -WTF? Yes. Complete amnesty. For everyone. *ta-daaa!*

am·nes·ty [am-nuh-stee] Show IPA noun, plural am·nes·ties, verb, am·nes·tied, am·nes·ty·ing.
noun
a general pardon for offenses, especially political offenses, against a government, often granted before any trial or conviction.
Law. an act of forgiveness for past offenses, especially to a class of persons as a whole.
a forgetting or overlooking of any past offense.

dictionary.reference.com...

Amnesty is a pardon. That means your BUT below is forgiven.

BUT! 2. Since they came illegally, treat them as felons. No voting rights. No rights to own a firearm. Can't serve on a jury.

Next thread

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Awesome! I actually felt the burn!

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
reply to post by beezzer

If we remove any political motivation...

You and I both know that will never happen.

Then any and all politicians should be outed for using a human rights issue for purely political gains.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I like the idea but the whole push for amnesty is just motivated by one political party to get these aliens to vote for them which everyone knows since its obvious.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
It is not a matter of hurting the feelings of the illegals. It's a matter of hurting the feelings of our balless, bleeding heart Liberals who call themselves patriots or loyal Americans but are neither and never will be.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Oh so its okay for little green men to come here undocumented but let Jose and Maria cross a line and ohhhh NOOOOOOO...
build a fence! put turrets on the border! get out ur machinguns maw, the mexicans are takin over tha homeland... yeehaw! I see how it is.
edit on 26-4-2013 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

edit on 26-4-2013 by Bybyots because: rescinded

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by luciddream

Amnesty is nothing more than taking poor people who came here illegally and using them as a political tool.

I'm just removing the political motivation and making it more about treating people fairly.

If they came to the US illegally, that makes them criminals. Grant amnesty but make them pay for their past transgressions.

In other words, make sure they can't vote Democrat

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

How about this. Take our troops overseas, the ones that the World calls "warmongers", and bring them home. Then, take those same troops, and guard our borders. No more illegals.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

While there may truly be value in citizenship, it is wrong for us to place value on it.

So they want to live here. Let them. The ones wanting to live here are not the ones causing the crimes. I just had to let a guy go yesterday. GREAT worker....but he is using a fake SS. So I won't touch that one. But it sucks. Because his replacement will certainly be far lower quality.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

GREAT worker....but he is using a fake SS
And who's SS did that belong too? I have a good friend who had her identity stolen by an illegal some years back. It wasn't pretty..!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join