It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rachel Maddow Rips Alex Jones (Infowars) Conspiracy Theories On Boston

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Have a sick bag on stand by, the MSM has reached top gear in trying to make 'crazy conspiracy people' look stupid-

The arguments she is putting forward are childish, the things she is saying are not even in line with what the conspiracy theorists are saying.

People are asking questions about inconsistencies with events, such as that the FBI where in contact with the bombers for months, I'm sorry for putting this woman's views on here but this is what free thinking people are going to face, this is what humanity faces.

They don't want you to think, they want you to obey and never question the official story, otherwise you are a paranoid, delusional, drooling imbecile!

In a way, you could see this as desperation, a sad attempt to get people to conform and remain part of the 'normal' half of society, hopefully people see right through it!
edit on 26-4-2013 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
She must be going for the "Morgan-Jones" ratings bump.

Though tiny and temporary for shows with dozens of viewers a bump to scores of viewers for just a night or two can make all the difference.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Not sure whom I find more unpalatable; Jones or Maddow.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Hey, it's their job to ridicule alternative opinions. TPTB can't have people questioning the script they have sanctioned.

All conspiracies are ridiculed by the MSM, I have seen so many features on news programmes, where the so called journalists revert to childlike behaviour, such as name calling. Even ridiculing professional people if they go against what they are trying to brain wash people with.

I have seen experts in a particular field, flamed by amateur journalists, just because it doesn't fit with their agenda.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Can anything else be expected from Maddow (and her network, MSNBC)?

They are so far to the Left (EVERYTHING Obama and Obama Administration GOOD--anything that challenges Obama and/or his minions is bigoted, racist, sexist, misogynist, xenophobic, homophobic, Islamaphobic, blah, blah, blah. Now, be a good Progressive and ACCEPT WITHOUT QUESTION what you are told!

I gaining more and more respect for Glenn Beck. He is doing the heavy lifting on Boston (the now disappearing Saudi "student"--the one who probably could t find Findley, OH on a map, but was supposed to be going to school there, has the 212.3b "highest terror" ranking, is armed and dangerous, but NO ONE in our govt knows (supposedly) if he is still in the Country. Ya, "Rach" nothing to question here...and by the way, didnt Barack a d Michelle just look "fab" at the Bush Library!!! Why they are soooo much "cooler" than those other old Presidents a d FLOTUII???

As a culture we are so played by our "betters."

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I don´t know about boston sandy hook or oaklahoma but I know about 9/11 from the day it happened I was suspicious of the very first pics of the pentagon I watched as the cammeras zoomed in on the hole to reveal un scathed office furniture a computer and even a book cabinet with books in it still ! I remember thinking to myself where is the plane ? those camera's told the whole story for the world all you had to do was pay attention.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Just remember,

For those whom live in America, we have the right to speak out minds.

CNN and the have tactics to make ratings happen through infamy, regardless of the side they are on, it's attentiong whoring 101.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Glinda

You can't really blame networks, if there is a Pro, then there would be Anti-, there are plenty of Anti-obama networks out there, but if you agree with them you won't see it as "anti" but fair lol.

It better to not pick sides and watch the drama! these guys are nothing but rating hoggers, they take current situation and make a rating show out of it.

Alex(as would anyone trying to be famous) will do whatever he can to appear in the national news, so even if he loses the debate he gets audience.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Any time a "reporter" takes a side and starts referring to people as right or left I cut the # off. At that point its not reporting, its opinion. It always becomes an attack on one side or the other. There's too much of that trash out there.

edit on 26-4-2013 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Sorry but I have to disagree with you on this one. While I agree that there is more to 9-11 than meets the eye, that in itself doesn't mean that every violent act committed here in America is a false flag attack staged by our government for the purpose of robbing us of our personal liberties.

The simple fact of the matter is that Alex Jones, Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh are all professional salesmen competing for the same market base. What they sell is "Fear," more specifically, they sell fear of the government.

In order to maintain their market base they are forced to convert every act of violence into a conspiracy theory where the villain is the government and the fact that they have but one theme is IMO, the fingerprint of someone who is both delusional and paranoid.

The real "sheeple" in this scenario are their devoted listeners and those who would promote their delusional conspiracy theories.

IMO, Rachel is right! Furthermore, if these guys continue to do what they're doing, they will soon find themselves being viewed in the same light as "the boy who cried wolf."

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
What an annoying wench she is, I had to turn that off.

Clearly scripted to high heaven by TPTB, most of that is pure bull.

The Obama head of al Qaeda was my fav.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
C'mon

It's not like we didn't see this coming.

TPTB have been ramping and ramping in the last few months and anyone with an alternate worldview

MUST BE DEMONISED

And you know what kids?

It's only gonna get worse.

Not that AJ is making 'Conspiracy Theorists' look any better.

*screams* SPIRIT OF 1776 rahhh!

I get it, I really do, you feel very strongly about it Mr. Jones, I think we all do.

The difference is we don't look like a hungry hungry hippo when we talk about it!

Don't even get me started on Madcow (typo)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
It would be interesting to see her view point if a republican were currently president.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Covertblack

Oh,then it's not a "conspiracy theory," it don't matter as long their "team is winning.I agree Alex does not do us any favors with all his raving and ranting.Maddow is no different from any of the other talking heads they keep most of the public buying into the "left/right"scam.

top topics

join