It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything Is Rigged: Biggest Scandal Yet

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The next conspiracy: The jobs report. Analysts had been expecting much lower numbers and now they're much higher. And the DOW goes through the roof. I look around and wonder where the recovery is because I don't see it. I see businesses struggling. People buying necessities. Normally its tax rebate time and people( not the smartest ones) splurge on new TVs and expensive toys. Are the economic reports just made up? More people on food stamps and on assistance and disability. Is the DOW being pushed higher buy institutional buying and is the small investor just along for the ride? Is a crash imminent? They faked the election, they could do it.
They want to take guns so they know something ison the way that will cause massive unrest. maybe now would be a good time to sell but if the dollar crashes then your money is just as worthless as stocks.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AussieDingus

Austrailia is more compliant to the government than we are . They were basically brought up under the Royals and Commoners system where you don't question the Royals , or at least thats my understanding . They trust their government to look out for them . They are way ahead of us in the NWO conversion . But we are just as apathetic as they are . And if we do not react we will be where they are .

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

Austrailia is more compliant to the government than we are . They were basically brought up under the Royals and Commoners system where you don't question the Royals , or at least thats my understanding . They trust their government to look out for them . They are way ahead of us in the NWO conversion . But we are just as apathetic as they are . And if we do not react we will be where they are .

This is very true. I even believe that Australia is a test-case for the New World Order. They know if Australians jump up and down then there is no way it will be accepted in less moderate countries. But they tinker with the rules and laws so it becomes less obvious in the less moderate countries. If Australians just accept it, as we usually do [well we complain, but we do nothing else], then it will probably work across the planet and be accepted.

The only difference now is that we don't quite bow down as much to the Royals, as its the Federal reserve that now owns Australia and its politicians. But most fellow Australians that I talk to still think the Federal reserve is owned by the Australian Government. Sad, but true !

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I'm going to throw you a curve that might be too much for you to stomach . It is my belief that what we see here today is the ultimate fulfillment of the Protocols of Zion by self proclaimed Jews . These so called Jews are likely Khazar's and Edomites or mixed races who want to believe they are Jews . Zionism and Judaism are diametrically opposed . These Protocols were conveniently declared to be a fraud 100 years ago . But 100 years later as the Protocols were literally fulfilled by those same people the evidence has proved out that they are indeed real.
Secondly I believe that these same events are the literal fulfillment of the Biblical prophecy of the end times described as the later days and brought about by his chosen people like the Judas Iscariot also was to do .
It is my opinion that we are in the later days and the events of the day can not be avoided as it is Gods plan .

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by snaz31
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

Well no, of course not, but what are you doing with a mortgage? You lent money from the crooks that you hate and want to destroy? Kinda doesn't make sense... Sell up and rent until you can afford to buy outright... Would be the more moral thing to do...

The theme I see continuously expressed through out your posts Snaz is everyone should act on an individual level in the market place to bring these people down, while these same people are not operating on that same principle either but colluding and cooperating together against us for their own benefit.

If that worked, these same people could get what they want on an individual level like you espouse for the rest of us.

Doing away with the government is not a solution either. That would give them carte blanche to do as they please.
The solution is to get a government that works for the best interests of everyone and not just the few.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jacobe001

A good step in the right direction would be to wipe all legal precedent clean. "Just because its always been done that way" is not acceptable in business, why would it be acceptable in governance?

The laws should be simple, and pertain to maters of individual safety.

The verbage should be accessible to even the most simple person. If you require 50 pages, then it isn't a law. Its a scam.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by asher
reply to post by openlocks

No it's always been verifiable. It's just that when people try to point it out they get called crazy. The only reason you think this isn't crazy is be cause its the rolling stones. This information didn't just magically come to light and rolling stones happen to be the first ones to pick it up. People have been researching this for years.
edit on 26-4-2013 by asher because: (no reason given)

I think it's funny that you keep saying "The Rolling Stones" like the rock group came up with this great article about corruption.

The magazine (and I'm sure you realize we're talking about a magazine and not a rock group) is "Rolling Stone" singular, with no "S" at the end, and no "the" at the beginning.

Just pointing out....

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
This whole thing is a crock. A huge scam. And that's including the government's response. These people aren't scared to go after the banks because they're afraid of the aftermath for the public. They're afraid of the aftermath as it affects them perfectly. This section of the article has come up repeatedly in this thread:

Two of America's top law-enforcement officials, Attorney General Eric Holder and former Justice Department Criminal Division chief Lanny Breuer, confessed that it's dangerous to prosecute offending banks because they are simply too big. Making arrests, they say, might lead to "collateral consequences" in the economy.

You mean your economy, right? Your own personal world of finance? Because do take note of what appears just a few paragraphs later:

The presence of Covington & Burling in the suit – representing, of all companies, Citigroup, the former employer of current Treasury Secretary Jack Lew – was particularly galling. Right as the Libor case was being dismissed, the firm had hired none other than Lanny Breuer, the same Lanny Breuer who, just a few months before, was the assistant attorney general who had balked at criminally prosecuting UBS over Libor because, he said, "Our goal here is not to destroy a major financial institution."

Doesn't that amount to blatant collusion with, and corruption by government officials?

I think this whole "oh no, what will we do if we anger the giant by prosecuting them" argument is BS. Tell me-- what does the government do when it goes after someone who was made a millionaire by trafficking in illicit substances? They arrest them, and then they take control of every single cent and asset that person owns as being proceeds of criminal activity. Sometimes they even do this unjustly-- seizing money an assets gained through legal means just because it's owned by the same person (though that's a whole other article / thread.) And I think they should be doing the same thing here.

Oh no... what happens if the banks fail? Well... aside from the fact that another will rush up to take their place like a cockroach running for food? Good question, but IMHO it would probably be worth finding out.

We could seize their assets, re-regulate the industry (via new laws) and maybe even use some of that money to give a government loan to some honest group of people that want to engage in a historical venture-- the world's first "honest" financial institution.

On that note, another little thing I've been wondering... about how long do you think the government can turn their heads and look the other way on this issue before we get vigilantes? I mean, what's really stopping someone from taking a high powered sniper rifle and taking these guys out, one by one, until they stop screwing the rest of us over? Sure, they've got the money for security that would rival the government's. What they don't have is the authority to shut whole streets down like the government does. In other words, they couldn't hide for long. Not forever. And eventually, maybe the fear would turn them honest.

Who knows.... we can hope....

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I find solace in the fact that all those nameless sons of nameless fathers will get their wooden overcoats, just like the rest of us, all that scheming, fraud, lying, hoarding, stupid b+++++ds never seem to realise, that just like the Pharoes, they cannot take it with them.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join