It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Election Conspiracies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I remember looking at moany threads and predictions about this past election. SOme of these predictions are

Osama would be caught days before the election
Bush would get rid of cheny
Cheny would step down
A mjor terror attack
Massive voter fraud

Out of all of these not one of them came even close to being true. It is kinda distressing to me because some of these i acctually believed. What are yalls view about this false predictions. Did bush do this intentionally and now will "reward" us for electiong him with osama or get rid of his VP now that he is elected??

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I know Osama wasn't caught days before the election but he did appear and gave us proof that he is alive and kicking.

I'm not sure why you are distressed that none of the predictions came true. I don't think Bush is going to 'reward' us with presenting Osama on a silver platter or firing Dick Cheney. Osama will be presented to us when he is found. Cheney will remain in office for 4 years unless his health turns and he needs to resign.

Predictions are just that ... predictions. Look how frequently your weather man gets it wrong! Predicting the weather is much easier than predicting politics.

Jemison

join