It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psyops war on propaganda losing ground to the millions of aware in the general population

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Hi

Below is an article that discusses the growing awareness of the average person to the games being played by the Psyops professionals.

This war of illusions is being lost , more and more people are waking up to their manipulations.
It seems to be the result of their own spinning of real life events.

With every false flag they get an unintended result, more people wake up and begin to question the homogenized version that the MSM and Gorvernments put out.

The people are speaking out like they have never done before , they are accessing ( from the Government perspective) forbidden information and beginning to ask real hard core questions about these events.

But when you look at it logically they just don't have the numbers and the more people wake up the less sway they will have over popular opinion.

What happens when the balance is finally tipped?

Well I would imagine a whole lot of individuals are going to be called to account.

SNIP:-

Even the Atlantic Monthly, a neocon-lite magazine associated with names like Goldberg and Hitchens, felt compelled to publish a story headlined: “What Is a 'False Flag' Attack, and What Does Boston Have to Do with This?” Amazingly, the Atlantic article stated that yes, there is historical precedent for viewing the Boston bombing as a false-flag event. The author, Philip Bump, even admitted: “If the Boston attack had been a 'false flag' attack, Gov. Patrick would have responded 'no' anyway.”

What has changed since 2001 to bring the false-flag meme into the limelight?

Short answer: The 9/11 truth movement. During the past decade, millions of activists have been working to awaken the American and global publics to the evidence that 9/11 was an American Reichstag Fire. Polls show that 36% of Americans - roughly 100 million people - think it likely that 9/11 was an inside job. Many of these truth-seekers are highly-accomplished scientists, engineers, military and intelligence officers, and other experts. You can meet some of them at PatriotsQuestion911.com and AE911Truth.org.

www.presstv.ir...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

What has changed since 2001 to bring the false-flag meme into the limelight?

Advertizing online.......it has increased exponentially, thus if you can sell the original news, and make a conspiracy from it, you make more money. Clever marketing is what happened, young minds realized the value of a conspiracy.

There will always be people that refuse to believe the official story, so why not use that to your advantage and post stories questioning it? Another niche to add to their ever growing empires.
edit on 25-4-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

Find me one conspiracy site with no adverts, find me one youtube conspiracy video that isnt monitized (runs adverts)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

I guess they underestimated us, which is pretty sad because they're always telling the soldiers to never underestimate the enemy.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I've definitely noticed a major uptick in general of people I see or hear who are asking some rather "radical" questions that would, just a few years ago, cause them to be branded as conspiracy theorists. Now they're unafraid and questioning everything the government says and does.

I think what Manly P. Hall said rings true, and is becoming evident as time passes: The mistakes we make as a race will ultimately be corrected, whether we want them to or not, by the sheer integrity of the universe.

In other words, we've screwed up big time, and like a rubber band, it can only take so much stretching before it has to snap back. When it does, the ones who orchestrated off of and profit from these problems will be on the receiving end of the snap, and it will hurt. A lot.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

Strangely enough, I do believe it might be correct. In my opinion, it was (Shock & Awe) that was the beginning or ending as it may have been for absolute belief. Something seems to have happened during that event that slowly turned the tides. Somehow and someway that televised event backfired, and its been going down hill ever since. s&f

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Well, the Iranian Government is never far behind a story to make us all look worse than something already did. They sure didn't take long here.

Oddly, that frame is from a series another user showed me privately in U2U yesterday. I'd say maybe 2 - 2 1/2 seconds in burst sequence. The original, as near as I could tell by the largest one available online being real high resolution (and only one even near that resolution) was from an Ethnic Han Chinese language news paper. So the second photo of the same burst from the same camera now appears from the Iranian Government's news service?

Maybe nothing at all..but an interesting footnote in that specific camera's set of pictures for those few seconds of time. Hmmm.....
edit on 25-4-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I feel that hope is lost for us. The powers that are in place have been there for a very long time. I think they would destroy us and start again if we ever got to far out of line. The people, even the ones that know that truth really are helpless.
Even if the prez went on tv announced that 9/11 was a false flag, I doubt anything would really change. I cant help but think we are helpless.

I think I once read about Enoch and the watchers, something about humans would never rise.

I still have a sliver of hope that this world could be a better place.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Now if we can only do what China just did by sacking an official for having a lavish banquet.
www.guardian.co.uk...

I know this sounds off topic, but it's really not. Our politicians keep saying to us that WE have to cut back and WE have to feel the pain, yet they continue to have their lavish parties, dinners, and vacations while we suffer.
THEY THINK WE'RE STUPID while they go around high on the hog spending all our money on themselves. I'm sick of it!!! They think we're stupid and we don't see what they're doing, but they're in for a rude awakening.

Here's an example of some more elite who deserved to be sacked for treating us like we're stupid slaves:
www.independent.co.uk...

We aren't conspiracy theorists. We're conspiracy investigators.
Conspiracy in high levels is not a theory. It is a fact.
edit on 25-4-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
The psyops war is working as intended. You think you're some freedom fighter while all you do is sit on the internet doing what they want you to do, nothing substantial.
You think you understand what's going on, yet you have no idea.

Conspiracy theorists are the biggest sheep there are. Who do you think is putting out the conspiracy theories??
Every single CT has a purpose, and doesn't actually lead you to the truth.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

You think you're some freedom fighter while all you do is sit on the internet doing what they want you to do, nothing substantial.

You're sorely mistaken and how dare you say that everyone protesting online isn't doing anything outside of the internet to change things. I'm doing just that and I'd tell you about it, but I'd be wasting my breath and I don't believe I have to explain myself to someone who makes general assumptions and lumps everyone together when our government officials do the same exact thing.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

Find me one Government or covert agency that isn't funded by taxpayers. Informing the people will always cost money , its the motives that are important. Just because some individuals use adds to keep their sites up is not a crime.

But on the other hand to convertly use tax payers money against them to gain propaganda points or for polictical , financial objects or to wage psyops wars on their own citizens , well that needs far more scrutiny.
edit on 25-4-2013 by Pinkorchid because: typo

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinkorchid

Find me one Government or covert agency that isn't funded by taxpayers. Informing the people will always cost money , its the motives that are important. Just because some indiduals use adds to keep their sites up is not a crime.

But on the other hand to convertly use tax payers money against them to gain propaganda points or for polictical , financial objects or to wage psyops wars on their own citizens , well that needs far more scrutiny.

How much does it cost to keep a video on youtube? Nothing.
How much does it cost to run a website? Bugger all under normal circumstances

www.thesitewizard.com...

I know this because i do both...i run adverts on my websites for profit, not to fund the cost of them.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

You think you're some freedom fighter while all you do is sit on the internet doing what they want you to do, nothing substantial.

You're sorely mistaken and how dare you say that everyone protesting online isn't doing anything outside of the internet to change things. I'm doing just that and I'd tell you about it, but I'd be wasting my breath and I don't believe I have to explain myself to someone who makes general assumptions and lumps everyone together when our government officials do the same exact thing.

You got an infowars sticker on your car?
Telling friends about how everything's a false flag operation, probably coming off as insane and paranoid and in actuality doing damage to the cause?
Putting up posters that no one will read?

You haven't really done jack.

My point was they got people on sites like these FEELING like they're doing something, when really they haven't truly made an impact at all. Seems to be working great with you.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
The true nature of propaganda is that it comes from all sides, in various forms, with a multitude of desired effects. Just looking at it as a one sided, one purpose mechanism is not only naive - it enabled the propaganda to have maximum effect.

Look at how the Occupy movement was brought down... massive media coverage, with commentary to sway opinion... but also from several different levels of sabotage and provocation from the inside of the movement itself - including Federal agents who were placed there specifically to provoke higher levels of rhetoric meant to incite violence and criminal activities.

With propaganda the truth is rarely to be found at the poles - and is often not even clear to see in the middle.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

You really think psyops is just on YouTube videos and in advertisements?
Wow.
They control the news outlets that include the psyops.
I've always thought that the Guns for Kicks Program was a psyop. What better way to make a mom and/or dad feel bad than to run a program that touts giving your guns up in return for shoes for your kids?
Psychological operations come in all shapes and sizes. Don't be fooled by the packaging.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

You really think psyops is just on YouTube videos and in advertisements?

I didn't say that, but it sounds good if they just read your comment lol

I said the reason for the rise in conspiracy theories in the MSM is to do with advertizing.
I said the people spreading conspiracy theories use advertizing to generate vast amounts of money...be it in the MSM, on a Blog, Youtube or a website they put online.

If people were genuine in their theories why advertize? Why not just put the information out there as a non profit exercise to educate people? That in itself should be rewarding enough

Trust me, i understand how conspiracies work, i make good money from some of them, i dont believe them, but enough do to reward me handsomely

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I said the people spreading conspiracy theories use advertizing to generate vast amounts of money...be it in the MSM, on a Blog, Youtube or a website they put online.

If people were genuine in their theories why advertize? Why not just put the information out there as a non profit exercise to educate people? That in itself should be rewarding enough

You sound like the people who won't listen to an interview if the person's authored a book. How else are they supposed to advertise when the TV only shows ads for movies and video games, but not books?

In a world where our major news outlets only bash conspiracy investigators, their only avenue is the alternative avenues such as YouTube or a blog and I hardly believe they're making mad money.
Just look at Bill Cooper who died for what he believed in and others who are talking today and aren't considered that well off, but believe that the truth is worth more than money. I would have to say that if a conspiracy theorist is becoming very wealthy, there's something up with that. He may be part of the psyops. A true conspiracy investigator is trying to help humanity and isn't about getting rich.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

You got an infowars sticker on your car?
Telling friends about how everything's a false flag operation, probably coming off as insane and paranoid and in actuality doing damage to the cause?
Putting up posters that no one will read?

You haven't really done jack.

My point was they got people on sites like these FEELING like they're doing something, when really they haven't truly made an impact at all. Seems to be working great with you.

No, I don't have any stickers on my car. I try to stay as inconspicuous as possible.
I'm all about fighting the bank right now and talking to people in person about what's going on. I really don't care if they think I'm crazy. I'm past that. I'm also all about helping animals, too, and I'm very active with that.
What do you do?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

You sound like the people who won't listen to an interview if the person's authored a book. How else are they supposed to advertise when the TV only shows ads for movies and video games, but not books?

In a world where our major news outlets only bash conspiracy investigators, their only avenue is the alternative avenues such as YouTube or a blog and I hardly believe they're making mad money.
Just look at Bill Cooper who died for what he believed in and others who are talking today and aren't considered that well off, but believe that the truth is worth more than money. I would have to say that if a conspiracy theorist is becoming very wealthy, there's something up with that. He may be part of the psyops. A true conspiracy investigator is trying to help humanity and isn't about getting rich.

People who author conspiracy books generally advertize through blogs and youtube because its relatively cost free. They know its never going to sell millions of copies, so why outlay £100,000 in adverts on TV when they may only realistically make £30,000 in sales? Thats just stupid, and business people arent normally that stupid lol. If you have the money and its not illegal anyone can advertize on tv....ive seen plenty of books advertized on the idiot box.

Im not part of a Psyops, i just understand a lot of people arent really that clever, so use that to my advantage.
I dont make millions like some, but i do well enough

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Im not part of a Psyops, i just understand a lot of people arent really that clever, so use that to my advantage.
I dont make millions like some, but i do well enough

So, you get paid to post on here or are you saying you're an author?
Thanks for admitting that you share the government's opinion about people not being clever and using it to your advantage like they do.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join