It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYPD teams with US lab to study airborne weapons

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

NYPD teams with US lab to study airborne weapons

www.myfoxny.com

The New York Police Department is teaming up with a national laboratory to study how chemical weapons could be dispersed through the air into the subway system.

Researchers will track the movement of harmless tracer gases. They'll place air sampling devices in specific areas on the street and within the subway system. The gases mimic how a chemical or biological weapon may react if released.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
This is just a test to see how any airborne substance might travel in the subway system. These are the kind of things that need to be done to understand a threat. But it can also give ideas to people with bad intentions. Like it or not, my opinion is these tests should be kept out of the public eye for just that reason.

Plus if it was discovered through a FOIA request, then we could have the ATS spin on it and discuss it for months.

www.myfoxny.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I like the fact that research is being done.

What I dont like is that they want to do this in the summer months when there is absolutely no air in the underground stations, it is the worst place to be in nyc in the summer!

What is in the "harmeless" tracer gases? I would like to know that first because to them "harmless" doesnt usually have the same definition as it does to the little people.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Right now ill bet a future false flag terror operation is in its testing phase.....wanna bet?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Right now ill bet a future false flag terror operation is in its testing phase.....wanna bet?

While I don't subscribe to that theory, I have to admit, it did cross my mind.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
They should team up with the CIA, since they have already tested airborne agents (drugs) by releasing them into the NYC subways years ago.

A History of US Secret Human Experimentation

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
This is what the US and Britain did in the 1950's and 1960's with biological and mineral (Zinc Cadmium Sulfate) airborne "tracers" that the chemtrail crowd now love to shout as "proof" chemtrails exist.

How long before someone says it's really a method to poison us, or hide niburu, or geoengineer or something??

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

How long before someone says it's really a method to poison us, or hide niburu
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Hide Niburu? Oh, man.....I never thought of that. I can totally see them doing that.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Well it took a bit longer than I thought it would, but the nuts are out in force - www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
This is what the US and Britain did in the 1950's and 1960's with biological and mineral (Zinc Cadmium Sulfate) airborne "tracers" that the chemtrail crowd now love to shout as "proof" chemtrails exist.

How long before someone says it's really a method to poison us, or hide niburu, or geoengineer or something??

And a little thing called Niger a Bacillus subtilis variant, probably nothing though huh

From cosmic's link above along with many many more examples.

'1966 U.S. Army dispenses Bacillus subtilis variant niger throughout the New York City subway system. More than a million civilians are exposed when army scientists drop lightbulbs filled with the bacteria onto ventilation grates.'

Nothing to see here, lets use ad hominem attacks and call people 'nuts' etc

Well it took a bit longer than I thought it would, but the nuts are out in force - www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 26-4-2013 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

who are you calling a nuts?? clearly you are nuts if see this as a necessary exercise.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

These are the kind of things that need to be done to understand a threat.

Yeah, because law enforcement has never planned for or "tested" airborne threats before...
edit on 27-4-2013 by Solarfall because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
It happened, I think in an episode of Law and Order Criminal Intent, that this same scenario played out where the police were running a drill but the gas turned out to have been switched by the perpetrators. Since some of you are saying it could be a false-flag.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by amraks

who are you calling a nuts?? clearly you are nuts if see this as a necessary exercise.

What else do you expect from the government apologists?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

human rights violations
United States of America
Obama Administration
DOD scientists/DARPA/Illegal/nonconsenual human experimentation
Dr Jun Chen (DOD research grant),Dr Richard Berk(Precrime),Dr Martha Farah(neurology)university of pittsburgh
Dr. Arati Prabhakar(DARPA),Dr. Geoffrey Ling(DOD),Dr Walter J. Koroshetz(Department of Health and Human Services)
genocide/murder and assault of adults,babies and children
Drones/satellites/elf-vlf towers/cell towers
equipped with MEDUSA and like technologies
Microwave/electromagnetic radiation (neurological manipulation/torture/rape)
voice to skull (V2K) mental torture/rape

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solarfall

These are the kind of things that need to be done to understand a threat.

Yeah, because law enforcement has never planned for or "tested" airborne threats before...
edit on 27-4-2013 by Solarfall because: (no reason given)

Have they? In the subways before?

If "they" were going to spray bad juice on you, I sincerely doubt they would announce it before hand. I do think anytime they announce things like this, it has potential to alert the stupid nut jobs to ideas that might do lots of harm, but I suppose it's better to announce it, than to have it found out on a site like this. Then no matter what, it would be a major conspiracy.

I agree that everything should be watched so the other hand doesn't grab your wallet or something worse, but to automatically assume the worst in every scenario is unhealthy. Nothing but bad can come from that.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by johnmichaels

Please just think of random words, that's my reply to what you wrote.

The only things I can make out is someone needs some psychiatric help.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Have they? In the subways before?

Yeah they did in 1966

they didn't announce it then tho!

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I spent the first 4 years of my life in Damascus MD, which is just down the road from Ft. Detrick. That place had some strange things going on. Every year we would have a localized outbreak of some odd insect or creature. One year it was earthworms, one year it was praying mantis, I was obviously too interested in eating sand and playing with a Cookie monster puppet to care, but my parents tell me all about the strangeness we encountered.

Every time something weird happens with chemical weapons, it seems to lead to Ft. Detrick. Funny thing.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Secret experimentation by various US agencies is quite extensive and involves an array of radiation, chemicals and biologics over more than half a century.

The one .... fact .... about all this experimentation is that these people cannot be trusted. Some of their experiments were the primary cause of death of Americans. In other cases, these experiments contributed to ill health and death of Americans.

Only the ignorant smile and poke fun at these very real monsters that have our country by the butt. Also, I would remind you of New York's state government and NYPD's stellar behavior over the last decade. The term "fubar" comes to mind.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join