It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Anonymous in all of this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I haven't heard one thing from Anonymous about Boston and i'm wondering why that is?

Usually when an event like this occurs they are there ready with a statement?

Many have thought they are government operated, wouldn't this be the time for them to go to work?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I think they've all been arrested! -

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
That's a good question. I think we'll hear from them sometime soon. I'd guess that they're gathering info so that they can release a bunch at once to answer the plethora of questions that are being asked.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
they're going to ddos something again or deface another website... and the world shall tremble again...

or not.

But we're all going to have a lot of fun, have a few laughs, a stupid video with a distorted voice and a guy fawkes mask is going to posted on youtube and then the sun rises again.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Yeah I really don't care for Anonymous. They do some hacking, but they seem to be mostly talk. IMO they are extremely overrated. Like what happened to the info nuke they were supposed to drop on us citizens. I think the thing they follow through on the most is posting videos, but hey what do I know.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
For those that haven't seen the videos yet, the only thing they have said about the Boston bombings...

edit on 4/25/2013 by kyrebelyell2004 because: Another Video

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by kyrebelyell2004

Thinking about it. It would have been WAY smarter to frame Anon in this. That is supposedly the largest and most organized group that is against the US gov't. Had the gov't framed them. They would've had to put the whole country in quarantine and marshal law. If I were in the gov't's shoes and wanted to take all the rights away that's what I would've done. That would be the best excuse to lock us all down so they can find and eliminate Anon for domestic terrorism

new topics

top topics

join