It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Has Mossad Agents in Syria, Says Rebel Leader (claims Assad used chemical weapons)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Everyone is entitled to their opinions and I respect that.. Nobody knows the truth so neither of us are right or wrong. We can only put those opinions forward. But here's a message from Syria just to show you how we are being lied to also.

Highly recommend you check this site out, it has some interesting stories and has covered the war since the very beginning

The Syrian Perspective

We are delighted to inform all of you that the enemy is in tatters as we write. The discredited propaganda machine in the West is now trying to foment anger by inventing stories of massacres and mass graves in the suburb of Jdaydat Al-Fadhl. The only problem with that howler is that the SAA just cleansed the area and it was the rats who were in control for a short time. The so-called “Syrian Lavatory for Human Rights” in England was the first to announce this preposterous story. Be advised, o’ readers, that the only dead bodies in the area are those of the terrorist rats which the Syrian army killed to the tune of 547. This number is not made up. Syrian Military Intelligence has counted the number of terrorists killed in this stunning attack the day before yesterday on this area.

Sorry if I'm jabbering on lol...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

no need to apologise, I have enjoyed the discussion

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

the planes that drop them are Syrian and owned and operated by Assad.

Where is your proof that planes actually fired these missiles?

The rebels do have the hardware to fire land based missiles.

You shouldn't believe everything you read, especially from the Israeli media.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Nice propaganda video by the FSA

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
the claim that Mossad has boots on the ground in Syria can only be blatant paranoia.

I find it hard to believe, given Mossad's SOP that they would operate in this way. More likely is that Mossad are monitoring reports from inside sources in Syria, but I seriously doubt if Israel would risk putting an Israeli national on the ground. Imagine the blowback if an identifiable Israeli of any agency was captured or killed.

Despite what you may have seen in the movies, Mossad is in fact quite a small department of intelligence operatives. If and when the Israelis deem it necessary to take action, they typically call in and direct IDF or merc units.

On the other hand, being able to label the big bad Mossad bogie man lurking in the shadows is the perfect backstory for being able to go on a witchunt and purge your enemies from within your own ranks when the time comes.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by redshoes

To think Israel doesn't have spies, big difference from boots on the ground, aka soldiers, is silly. Israel has spies everywhere, Iran included, and even spies on their own allies, like the CIA.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

US says Syria likely to have used chemical weapons

Earlier this week a senior Israeli general said he believed the Assad regime had used sarin poison gas "a number of times", citing as evidence photos of victims with contracted pupils and foam coming out of their mouths after an incident in March.

US suggests chemical weapons have been used on a 'small scale'.

The pic in the article is BS, spose they can't put up the real pic of people with foam coming out of their mouths!

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Nice propaganda video by the FSA

any proof of that or just your opinion?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I have being following Syria for three years better then any intel community if they cant see what the FSA terrorists are doing, then its pretty clear they want an Islamist state of Syria.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
NO WAY would Assad order the use of chemical weapons knowing that NATO and allied states are chomping at the bit to interveine directly,imo they are pulling the ace card to forcefully remove him from power because there rebel's arn't getting the job done,no western humanitarian drops expected,just more bloodshed,much more i'm afraid.
edit on 25-4-2013 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Exactly. The only evidence that has surfaced is backyard Chemists testing their work on rabbits. Apart from that, it's nothing more than accusations, a fecies flicking fight.

Turkey finds sarin gas in homes of suspected Syrian Islamists – reports
rt.com...

"Turkish security forces found a 2kg cylinder with sarin gas after searching the homes of Syrian militants from the Al-Qaeda linked Al-Nusra Front who were previously detained, Turkish media reports. The gas was reportedly going to be used in a bomb."

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join