It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tsarnaev brothers didn’t rob a 7-Eleven

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
According to spokesperson from the 7-11 company, the footage shown was not from one of their stores.

The brothers suspected to have carried out the Boston Marathon bombings earlier this week were caught on camera at a convenience store on the night of April 18—but they didn’t rob a 7-Eleven in Cambridge as has widely been reported, says company spokeswoman Margaret Chabris.

Chabris told Maclean’s that a 7-Eleven location at 750 Massachusetts Ave. in Cambridge did experience a robbery last night, but the Tsarnaev brothers are not the suspects. She said widely released surveillance photos that feature Dzhokhar Tsarnaev do not resemble the interior of any 7-Eleven location in the area.

“I’ve seen the picture of the guy who did rob a Cambridge 7-Eleven store last night at 10:30, and let me tell you, he looks totally different than the [Tsarnaev brothers],” she said. “Not only that, the picture of the suspect that is on the news websites is taken from a store that is not ours.”

Chabris added that some media outlets insist the Tsarnaev brothers did rob a 7-Eleven—a charge she repeatedly denies.

www2.macleans.ca...

hmmmm
now I wonder what this means?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
This was cleared up in the media relatively quickly.
Within hours.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

News already reported that the initial report wasn't correct and stated they didn't rob a 7-Eleven.

Reported on the 19th....
USA Today

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Bit by bit.
This story crumbles.
Let the lies be caught.

link   
Yes, this has been known for quite some time now. The connection was first made because the robbery took place just prior to the MIT officer being shot, and it was at a nearby location. News sources (at least Boston local ones) have been reporting recently that it was in fact completely unrelated to the bombers.

No conspiracy here. Just a mistake by police & media who were trying piece together all the crazy events that took place that night.

link   

Originally posted by DIDtm

Bit by bit.
This story crumbles.
Let the lies be caught.

What lies? It has been pointed out and proven that the media vetted this one out....days ago....

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
well thanks for the corrections, I am glad you all posted them

so...what other mistakes has the media made that we as yet don't know about I wonder?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Indeed, but she is claiming that is not the interior in any 7-11 in the area,

which if true, what is the point of casting that image? what date was that image taken? and where?

this whole story is 1984

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

so...what other mistakes has the media made that we as yet don't know about I wonder?

I'm sure there are countless more. We live in an age where the media outlets fight for viewers and readers, and sacrifice their journalistic integrity to win. They report first, and confirm the facts second.

That doesn't mean the media is in on a conspiracy. It just means, they're really bad at their jobs.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheHonestMan

Originally posted by Danbones

I'm sure there are countless more. We live in an age where the media outlets fight for viewers and readers, and sacrifice their journalistic integrity to win. They report first, and confirm the facts second.

That doesn't mean the media is in on a conspiracy. It just means, they're really bad at their jobs.

I think you hit this squarely on the head and it is a view held by many here. In the age of 24-hour coverage, breaking a story is everything. They follow the axiom "it is better to be forgiven, than to ask for permission". The news will push stories out as soon as they get wind of them and will rarely verify or corroborate them to ensure they are true.

They know that they can now fall back on the "well it is a 'fluid' situation"......it is a cop out and we have allowed it to grow.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime

which if true, what is the point of casting that image? what date was that image taken? and where?

this whole story is 1984

This.

kids wearing the same hoody. so they either had an old store tape handy (which makes sense considering the fact that you prolly arent going to go pick up munchies while being hunted by 10,000 cops)

or they went somewhere else.

Imma go with option A

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by readytorevolt

It is an honest question. Where did the media receive that still photo from? It might be surveillance video from the day before, the evening before, etc. The media jumped the gun on it and tried to connect the two but it is clear now that they didn't rob a 7-Eleven store; or any store for that matter.

Now, he might have been caught on video in a different store and that isn't unusual, especially the nonchalant attitude of the younger in the passing days after his alleged atrocities.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by readytorevolt

I was under the impression that this was a photo from a gas station where the carjacking took place on last Thursday night. Don't remember where I heard that, so it may not be correct.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by readytorevolt

Originally posted by Darth_Prime

this whole story is 1984

This.

kids wearing the same hoody. so they either had an old store tape handy (which makes sense considering the fact that you prolly arent going to go pick up munchies while being hunted by 10,000 cops)

or they went somewhere else.

Imma go with option A

Indeed, but if it's not the same interior as any 7-11 in the area as she claims, it didn't matter if it was taken months ago, unless they have altered things in store which may be the case,

what she is claiming doesn't put the brothers at 7-11 that night, and depending on the date could place them in some other town

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Funny how it's dismissed as "cleared up"

Likewise, carjacking victims tells all, how Tsarnaevs "planned to bomb NYC next"

Seriously.. not only did they jack your car but they felt the courtesy to disclose their trip & "targer" itinerary with an alleged victim?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by tropic

Likewise, carjacking victims tells all, how Tsarnaevs "planned to bomb NYC next"

Seriously.. not only did they jack your car but they felt the courtesy to disclose their trip & "targer" itinerary with an alleged victim?

Or is the carjacking victim looking for some fame? People do stupid stuff under stress...Interesting you take their word but question everything else.....

And further....can you source that claim. I want to read it.....
edit on 24-4-2013 by ownbestenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by tropic

Why is that so hard to believe? The way today's youth act I have no problem believing they would brag about it. I've seen the argument that they wouldn't turn themselves in because "you see what happens to people in the movies." Well in the movies all the villains usually monologue about their impending plans, too.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Well - that explains that...
I didn't understand why someone would have the urge to rob a convenience store while the entire police force was looking for you...

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I believe it had a mass consciousness ritual manipulation purpose-the illuminati and their number games. Of course it was a 711 because it was the 117 Boston Marathon and there is something numerologically important about those numbers.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Virtually every "story" thus far involving the bombing suspects has fallen apart. That, or the remaining stories and "evidence" literally cannot prove they were anywhere, doing anything, other than where they ended up...

We've gone on the word of the authorities and nothing more. Even politicians have taken the word of authorities, having claimed to possess a video that shows the Tsarnevs "placing a backpack" at the scene. They have so far withheld that evidence.

There is literally nothing. Nothing. Hearsay witness testimony at best so far.. Just like every other tragic event in the past few years. Sandy Hook, Aurora Shooter, the list goes on.

We're told they are withholding evidence to maintain the integrity of the future trial, yet we still haven't seen all the "withheld evidence" from the two cases I just mentioned.

I'm not saying "False Flag" here, but whatever is going on, is unacceptable in my opinion.
edit on 24-4-2013 by guymontag because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join