It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This The Excuse They Will Use For Enacting "MARTIAL LAW"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Boston bombers: FBI hunting 12-strong terrorist “sleeper cell”

www.mirror.co.uk...

A source close to the investigation said: “We have no doubt the brothers were not acting alone. The devices used to detonate the two bombs were highly sophisticated and not the kind of thing people learn from Google.

If they want to place any city under "Martial Law" it seems the events that occurred in Boston are a demonstration on how they can do it. Tell people there is a sleeper cell suspected in any city, instruct people to stay home, cut power to selected areas, sweep neighborhoods, have strategic bombs go off, instruct the media what to report, etc. and at the end off the day they will be applauded for their due diligence in apprehending suspected terrorists while eliminating more of our freedom. Scary world we live in that they can just create whatever scenario they want and we will never know the truth.

Take care and don't believe anything the mainstream media feeds you. 90% of it is crap.

Soul

edit on 24-4-2013 by soulpowertothendegree because: grammar

edit on 24-4-2013 by soulpowertothendegree because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I do think the neighborhood raid was a test run to see how to go about raiding peoples homes for their guns.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Pressure cooker bombs are highly sophisticated?

Gnus to me.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Look at the U.N Gun control treaty 2011. The U.N are asking Governments to remove arms from civilians. Why are they doing this? What is their agenda?

To lock down an entire city because a 19 year old is on the run? Seriously?

I just look at my own city and it would be ridiculous if they were to close my part of the city down if something happened the opposite side.

This kid would have to transform into some sort of X-man if he was to get through 9,000+ Police and Military personnel.

edit on 24/4/13 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesmokingman
I do think the neighborhood raid was a test run to see how to go about raiding peoples homes for their guns.

Why because it was the first raid that was ever carried out in public history?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Does anyone know anyone personally who has had their guns taken away?

There was a picture floating around of one of the SWAT guys delivering milk last Friday in Boston. Looks like those evil coppers strike again!

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Those bombs were not sophisticated you can honestly learn how to make them on Google

Also Martial law was not tested nor was it invoked so I don’t really see it being used as some kind of excuse for Martial law.

Take care and don't believe anything the mainstream media feeds you. 90% of it is crap.

Yet the OPs source is the mirror, what is that if its not mainstream media?

ohhhh how I love the Irony of some threads on ATS these days….

edit on 24-4-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-4-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join