It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rand Paul Now supports Drone Strikes on American Soil.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   
As one of the top contenders fighting against Drone Strikes on American Soil it seems Rand Paul has finally been bought.

“I have never argued against any technology being used against having an imminent threat, [or] an act of crime going on,” Paul said, referring to Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev. “If someone comes out of a liquor store with a weapon and 50 dollars in cash I don’t care if a drone kills him or a policeman kills him.”

Source

Rand Paul Is Getting Hammered For Saying He'd Support Droning An Armed Robbery

Source 2

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Then I suppose it would be okay to support a drone attack on the Capitol Building in DC, whike a joint session of Congress is in session.
With this revelation, I don't think there are any innnocent members of Congress.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
disappointing but not at all surprising
....except for the bit where he seems to think all armed robberies are met with immediate execution
didnt really see that one coming
edit on 24-4-2013 by sirhumperdink because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
This is the same idiot that stabbed his own father in the back and endorsed a sure loser.
Noting from him will surprise me anymore, people just need to admit it to themselves that he is nothing like his father and Ron Paul's legacy is dead.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by S3rvoV3ritas

Rand Paul has now joined the ranks of people I am very dissappointed in. (comment toned down for T&C)

I hate friggin' drones and the losers that support them!

new topics

top topics

join