It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will the possibe war between China and Japan go? (23 Apr 2013)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
How will the possibe war between China and Japan go?

Things are hotting up yet again in the Senkaku Islands.

When China decides to use armed force in fury on that island, Japan will retaliate with its coast guard ships, this time with weapons. The China Air Force, from the coast, will fly into battle, to meet with the JN air fleet.

US, who have a treaty to defend JN, will rush the 7th fleet into Japan, with its sea and air might to bombard China coasts. China will futher retalitate with missles and air fleets. US bombers will be used, and marine divisions will attempt to rush into China to set up a foothold, mount missles and artillies to face the China military.

As China is too far from USA, missiles will be used to hit LA, NY, Washington - military industrial targets. USA will retaliate as ICBMs crisscross the skies. And as each nation lays battered...the doomsday button to unleash MULTIPLE horrendous ICBMs is presented..........

OR........

Before any hostilities, EU invokes UN or UNILATERALLY USE THE BALANCE OF OUR NATIONS, to condemn BOTH China and Japan, and impose IMMEDIATE ECONOMIC SANCTIONS upon both countries, IF THEY REFUSE to sit down for dialogues and work out a deal to share the island and the entire South China Sea.

WIthout trade from the rest of our world, China and Japan, whom both lack resources and have huge population to feed, will not be able to contine any war for long and see their GDP plunge and hungry masses go hungry.

China, Japan and USA have sane and rational leaders unlike north korea/Iran/ Syria, responsible and ready to uplift citizens lives. Economics is the only way, not war.

IF those 3 countries - the biggest economies in our world, engages in a deadly war, the rest of our world will be doomed, as the economic fallout from those warring trading partners will be of great loss, and many will go hungry.

Thus, it would be better mankind strike first and hope that sanity will reign, rather than to chase after the horse when it had bolted if a war ensued, because either way, mankind loses - in economies and in wars, therefore it is better to strike first with hope through an ULTIMATIUM FROM MANKIND, and if the warring nations refuses - we tighten our belts and die knowing we had tried to avert a self defeating war.

Let us make money and uplift lives, honestly, and not wars to kill off lives. The corrupted maoist factions in the China CCP and the Japanese right wing organisations - main culprits for this war - should know which side their bread is buttered, for them to live their lifestyles and freedom to daydream of conquest delusions. Wars will only destroy it. EVERY human has a stake in our world, and no one wants such a nightmare war.

May saner heads prevail.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
it will go precisely as planned im sure. muahahahaha

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

The allies of China are Iran, North Korea and Russia.

The United States is an ally of Japan. So..."How will the possible war between China and Japan go?"

I really don't know the answer to that question...but I go think we need to look at the allies.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
My money is on the Chinese with back up from NK. USA will not get involved.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I think any attempt at economic sanctions against China would doom the economy- of the countries that put the sanctions in place. If China were to "call in their markers" on the US, we would be destroyed instantly.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Over US allies, you seem to forget NATO and the recent Pacific asian pivot, Australia and the gulf states in the Middle East, as well as IMF funded Africa and latin America for decades.

But this thread is NOT about allies or axis. Mankind needs no war, not now or ever, if saner heads prevail....

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by micmerci

No we would not, we would start WW3 and have it all reset.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by skorpius

No we would not, we would start WW3 and have it all reset.

I agree, with one caveat- WW3 is already in progress.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

US owes less than a trillion now to China, while EU owes germany big time. Africa owes nothing to China, as much of it was gift to Africa and in return, its resources.

Furthermore, economic loans are backed by legality and term limits, with no foreclosure imperatives. Even if the leaders do not call for sanctions, a NEW dynamic CAN impose those sanctions - We, MANKIND.

You and I may not even register a blimp on China and Japan's trade, but when combined with OUR families, relatives and friends, we MAKE UP the world. Through social media, and most effective and critically - word of mouth to boycott BOTH nation's products - a sanction would be imposed.

May both nations not take MANKIND for granted. No one wants war or see their loved ones hurt and futures ruined by a stupid selfish war over limited resources when FAR MORE resources await us in the stars.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Sounds great on paper but I hardly think we can get everyone to agree on a boycott of both nations products. I think those days are gone. Our society is so fractured and divided, it's tough for us to agree on anything.

Also, a trillion dollar debt is no small potatoes!

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Why on earth would we get involved in another countries business? Impose sanctions because they are doing something that you don't approve of? Who are you to assume you are the only right in this situation? Wow, the ignorance.
edit on 23-4-2013 by Ryanssuperman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Politely, I don't think it will, I don't think there will be such a war, just hot air and posturing.

No one on here really WANTS war...do they ?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Anyone who is a little Sadistic might say that the makings of WWWIII is coming along quite nicely. After all there is some really major distention between many countries right now. And if you look you will see how the countries are jockeying for position to make allies with other countries. It has been slowly building up for many years and at this point appears to becoming to fruition sooner than later.

How about if we introduce some new rules . .. .. . ?

If you are a country and you are pi$$ed at another country, for whatever reason, both of your a$$es should be put on a deserted island out in the middle of the Pacific and left to fight it out.

This will save Tax Dollars, local economies, and ALLOT of innocent people who want nothing to do with war.

edit on 23-4-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci

Sounds great on paper but I hardly think we can get everyone to agree on a boycott of both nations products. I think those days are gone. Our society is so fractured and divided, it's tough for us to agree on anything.

Also, a trillion dollar debt is no small potatoes!

I do agree that we cannot get EVERYONE to agree. All we truly need to do is to CONVINCE, with facts and logic about the quick developing situation in the South China Sea.

. What's happening there is NO fantasy, but realities, and a reality one or 2 in this thread refuses to acknowledge, and sought to live in denial by thrashing others' views.

The key to success is always the truth. A human's imperative is survival and when faced with truth and free choice, he/she knows what must be done. Only that it may not be too late.

If the 3 largest economies do go to war with each other, the rest of the world will have little chance to survive. They buy and produce products for and from all. When nothing is bought or sold, life comes to a standstill - farmers have no fertilizers and tools, crops get withered, workers go out of jobs, rents/mortgages get unpaid and evicted, those warring nations pays no more salary, taxes and etc, snowballing to even more sufferings.

Since we will be doomed if those nations go to war, then better we try to avert such a doom with proactive measures such as sanctions that will hurt, as we would have nothing to lose, so that they may wake up from their childish insanity of conquest over thousands of years an uninhabited island and behave responsibly.

WW1 started from a small pistol bullet that assasinated a duke. WW2 happened from a german made leather boot stepping into Poland. If WW3 do happens from some small issue agaom - such as the unihabitated island, then it shows we mankind had not progressed much, for we go to war, kill millions of precious human lives including soldiers, over stupid stuff.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

How will the possibe war between China and Japan go?

Despite the fact that Japan has a very limited military, its navy is really sharp and equipped with some of the best ships and technology in the region. China would do well not to instigate a conflict with these neighbors because... the outcome may be a Japan that is tired of bending over and kissing Chinese booty for a war that happened almost 70 ago.

A rearmed Japan would toss a wrench in the plans of the PRC.

top topics

join