It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sirius: The Movie Discussion Thread (Disclosure Project Documentary)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirric
Well, that was fast on taking this down, Now I'm miffed that They did this. Seems that either Greer did this or a shadow entity did.....

Let the games begin

You posted a direct link on youtube to a film that is currently not in the public domain - ie, you are supposed to pay to own/rent it, and you are surprised it's been removed from youtube? Even though I wouldn't take anything from Greer seriously, that is still a violation of copyright (which you, and in doing so, brought ATS into the mix) committed. Why are you trying to blame it on some kind of shadow entity?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Typical Greer hypocrisy -

"The public funded it, now it's up to you guys to distribute it, cuz Universal NBC's not."

Then files copyright claims against anyone uploading it to Youtube.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

Because its not about disclosure its about cash..what else do you have when theres nothing to disclose?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I got a copy from the Bay. Glad I didn't spend the money on it and waited a day for it to go out to the interweb. I think it is ridic that Greer is charging 10 BUCKS to RENT it, when crowd funding paid for his movie in the first place. For someone that's all about the "free" energy, he sure seems hypocritical to me.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
I am 14mins in and they have just used the 2011 hoax "dome of the rock UFO"clip as a real event.

I was going to watch this for poops and giggles, but since they're using known hoaxes as "evidence", I'm not going to waste my time.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
So...I'm 20 minutes in...and I'm about to facepalm, facewall. and facedesk myself. For those who has watched the WHOLE thing, should I keep going...? Does it get intriguing or...?

Vs

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

edit on 4/23/1313 by GR1ill3d because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
How about laying out what the movies about because some of us here have never heard of it and I'm not clicking anything until I understand what the hell is happening for 2 hours. I have heard that the elite are roughly 25-30 years ahead of everyone else when it comes to energy etc but is there anything else discussed? Aliens, Djinn etc?

Ha, I love your high road approach of wanting someone to spell out what it about because you won't waste your time or internet until something is explained but you put "great book" in your sig and expect people to go to it and READ 142 pages without an explaination of what the "great book" is. Quite hypocritical me thinks.
But back to an answer for you.

simply said, a rehash of all things past of ufo plus a new unsubstantiated piece of rubbish about an undersized humanoid that is most probably human (more testing needed
)

If it is an alien, we have nothing to worry abou re their anal probing because their instruments would be so small that it would compare to people scratching their ar5e for worms and any of their space ships would be akin to the little space ship in men in black.

so in a nut shell, a load of crap put out by a charlatan tomake more dollars off the weak and gullible.

Answer your question?
edit on 23-4-2013 by greatfriendbadfoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Versus
So...I'm 20 minutes in...and I'm about to facepalm, facewall. and facedesk myself. For those who has watched the WHOLE thing, should I keep going...? Does it get intriguing or...?

Vs

The first 20 mins pretty much sums up the whole film ,bad,bad bad

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Thread Re-Opened, Please Read

I have edited the OP to reflect the fact that "Sirius" is not a free movie. For anyone who has been following and participating in this thread, please read the revised OP.

As mentioned there, I have started a thread for discussing the copyright aspects for anyone interested:

Sirius Film: Please Do Not Post Links To Pirated Material!

In this thread, let's please focus on the movie itself. And as always, if anyone has any questions or comments about anything I do, I'm always just a private message away.

Thanks for your patience while we sorted this out.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I watched it. All of it. I had a real good nap about 30 minutes in. Woke up with only 10 minutes left! Anyhow, I did rewind it and thought his points were thought provoking and also felt that the researchers used to examine the humanoid form thingy were top notch professionals. The fact he got anyone from a university was quite telling, but the fact the guy is from Stanford says a lot, to me any way.

I did find it a bit confusing as they jumped from one point to another to yet another, but there was some very nice cinematography and music. All in all, for the most part, just about everything that is in this doc is available out there on the net, for free. I wonder how much of the money went to analyzing the humanoid thingy?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Versus

Vs

I fell asleep after the lil ale inn. No joke. Pathetic video. Boring

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Well I wasn't quite sure whether or not to open a new thread.
But I just decided to add this one since it's a centralized thread.

new.livestream.com...

This site has video to the red carpet event.
The clips have movie snippets plus red carpet interviews.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I think it is a little longish, but very professionally put together. People here seem to have missed the fact that it is not made for the average ATS member, for whom most of the information is not new. It is made to be a thorough, yet not too technical introduction, for people who have never taken the time to delve deeply into the subject. I like that it jumps around a bit, showing the intertwining of many aspects of the reasons for the secrecy, and the potentials for the planet. Heavy on the interview clips with many people who are very credible by dint of being higher up in government and other organizations, will lend weight for someone who has not really ever paid much attention to the individuals who have attempted to tell this story, over the years.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist
Typical Greer hypocrisy -

"The public funded it, now it's up to you guys to distribute it, cuz Universal NBC's not."

Then files copyright claims against anyone uploading it to Youtube.

Sorry to come in late, but what's Greer's beef with 'NBC Universal"??

They are my anchor client in the news media and I know most of their news staff at 30 Rock. Do I need to talk to somebody there about a real issue?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Just got through watching it and here is my appraisal .

At nearly 2 hours its too long , Quantity does not equal quality .
13 min in he uses the STS 75 footage and almost unbelievably the Jerusalem UFO CGI footage , STS 75 footage I can understand to a point but the Jerusalem footage has been thoroughly debunked .

Thanks, Gortex -- I haven't seen it, but Sheaffer wrote that he used STS-48 footage. I'm much more inclined to believe you -- are you sure it was STS-75 [blizzard of notched dots passing behind detached tether] and not 48 [zig-zag dot chased by death ray]?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
this video should be seen by ALL Humans to not allow that is anti-Human.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by lovebeck
researchers used to examine the humanoid form thingy were top notch professionals. The fact he got anyone from a university was quite telling, but the fact the guy is from Stanford says a lot, to me any way.

You do realise the people from Stanford said it was human....

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I'm sorry that I paid for it and I can't finish watching it right now.

I have been involved in trying to understand the UFO thing for a really long time now, and I just found myself walking away with a developing headache, thinking, "Thirty years!, more than thirty years."

It's going to be forty sooner than later. Did you folks know that nothing has changed? The story got a lot fatter, but nothing changed. What has changed, and has come and gone, went on behind the scenes, and involved a multi-disciplinary study of the social phenomenon. Greer doesn't talk about that.

Greer is really a powerful narcissist. I nearly couldn't make it through the part where we are to be convinced that Greer rides a "dead-man's switch" of information so powerful that no one would dare mess with him. In certain types of medicine, I think that is known as a 'cry for help'.

This is sad, because Greer now seems to be at the helm of the whole story, simply because he somehow is the only guy left with any connections to the old, dead guys that were really the prime movers of the narrative.

I had to wrap it up when they started to get in to meditation and CE5s and talking to 'aliens'.

I'm glad there was a thread for this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join