It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sirius: The Movie Discussion Thread (Disclosure Project Documentary)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

The full documentary is available at this Link too :

* (Link removed.) *

Admin Note: Please see the OP for details. -- Majic

edit on 4/23/2013 by Majic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Ooooh dear...
I am 14mins in and they have just used the 2011 hoax "dome of the rock UFO"clip as a real event.

That was widley discussed here and the consensus was that it was totally bogus.
Read more here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not looking good so far DR Greer...
I await the baby alien DNA results-but can I believe them if they are in a movie with proved hoaxes masquerading as actual Alien ships?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sirric

I watched the full video, although I was "working" on other things and sometimes distracted. However, my take always were as follows:

1. Greer combines new age philosophy, ecology, and a belief of UFOs into a sort of "cult like" group that literally seek to summon the space travelers. Effectivness? This one is a little beyond my current belief system, but its conceivable, I suppose. I think this element will distract some other points the movie makes, by immediately turning off some viewers.

2. The film points of that we are destroying our planet, and contends that technology is being withheld that could solve mankind's issues. There is a lot of testimony to back this up and the case is very strong.

3. The small sale demonstrations of magnetic and "free" energy was quite interesting. It proves that the technology is possible on a larger scale, IMO.

4. The ET being was interesting and compelling but not conclusive, IMO. Some very strange anamolies are present, like the size, the bone structure, and number of ribs. It appears to be at least partially human, perhaps. Dr. Gary Nolan is continuing with more advanced DNA sequencing. This element doesn't really help the film that much, other than the wow factor.

Bottom line, it is an interesting production. I think it will be blackballed and ignored by the media, and most of the population. It will cause a ripple and not a waive. Yet, good effort and I recommend watching

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

Ooooh dear... I am 14mins in and they have just used the 2011 hoax "dome of the rock UFO"clip as a real event. That was widley discussed here and the consensus was that it was totally bogus.

A consensus does not define truth. It merely represents a given group of people who share a common opinion. Prior to 1903, the consensus was that powered, heavier-than-air-flight was impossible.

There are no laws in the universe that say a majority has a firm grip on anything. A recent vote in California on a rather testy subject, is proof of that, lol.

As for the Dome of the Rock videos? Some are, in my opinion, clearly contrived. Others? maybe not...

Not making a judgment, just keeping and open mind with which to deny ignorance.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by redtic

Someone on here watches CNN? Wow, I haven't watched that since 2008...........get almost all of my news online, once I was that TV was just what it claims to be...........programming.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

Ooooh dear... I am 14mins in and they have just used the 2011 hoax "dome of the rock UFO"clip as a real event. That was widley discussed here and the consensus was that it was totally bogus.

A consensus does not define truth. It merely represents a given group of people who share a common opinion. Prior to 1903, the consensus was that powered, heavier-than-air-flight was impossible.

There are no laws in the universe that say a majority has a firm grip on anything. A recent vote in California on a rather testy subject, is proof of that, lol.

As for the Dome of the Rock videos? Some are, in my opinion, clearly contrived. Others? maybe not...

Not making a judgment, just keeping and open mind with which to deny ignorance.

I agree completely, given that FACT we KNOW paid disinfo agents exist on the internet, they are most likely on here, and it is their SOLE job to mold and shape consensus, with a little discrediting of certain posters and people thrown in.

I urge people to make up their own minds about such things.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
people somebody with fast ftp contact me so i can upload movie.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Just got through watching it and here is my appraisal .

At nearly 2 hours its too long , Quantity does not equal quality .
13 min in he uses the STS 75 footage and almost unbelievably the Jerusalem UFO CGI footage , STS 75 footage I can understand to a point but the Jerusalem footage has been thoroughly debunked .

A large part of the film is about how great and brave Steve is ... Started to feel like a vanity project with the shots of him looking thoughtful and meditating .

As expected the film contained many claims with none backed up by any corroborating evidence .

The Beavis Alien has a feel of the Starchild skull about it with the DNA saying the mother is Human but there's other DNA they can't identify ... Stay tuned for more as no conclusion was reached and no doubt more funding will be sought for more tests .

In all the film in my view was disjointed and lacking in structure , Too long and nothing new or substantial was brought to the table , For me It was as disappointing as James Fox's I Know What I Saw .

Score 4/10 ...Boring

edit on 23-4-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Fair comment,and I shall attempt to refrain from saying anymore until I watch the whole film.
I am finding it interesting enough to keep watching though

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
I agree completely, given that FACT we KNOW paid disinfo agents exist on the internet, they are most likely on here, and it is their SOLE job to mold and shape consensus, with a little discrediting of certain posters and people thrown in.

I urge people to make up their own minds about such things.

OK,but we must also not rule out that DR Greer is a disinfo agent if we are to be totally open minded on the subject.
We should look at his previous material and see if he has a record of being factual.

I do believe in Aliens having visited Earth BTW,so I am not a cold sceptic wishing to dis your beliefs-just keeping options open is all.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
That little alien if it is that they had big name people and school stanford looking after it but at the end they still dont know if its alien and it seems lots of human dna so it didnt really help his case.

No surprise their and sticks with the rules on "how to print money with a conspiracy documentary" .
1. Hype, present what if sceneries, and ask open ended questions in previews.
2. Search around the world for an expert scientist to get an inconclusive result.
3. Hype the inconclusive result as something meaningful.
4. End the documentary with more questions and what if

The holy grail for these salesmen is an inconclusive result.

Bottom line:
1. Don't hold your breath until you see a preview where they flat out come out and say we have proof of an alien and here are the results.

2. No Alien disclosure or big announcement will come out of a documentary.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
There seems to be a lot of hostility towards Dr Greer on this thread but the list of high profile and high ranking and highly qualified people in the film that say we are being visited by advanced ET's and that there is indeed some type of cover up is good enough for me.

edit on 23-4-2013 by MisterMiyagi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I watched it, and share what many others have said, in opinion.

When he pulls out the Jerusalem video, I had to fight the urge to turn it off.

Too much stuff mixed together to pull together a cult following for contacting aliens.

The tight shirts and jeans and shots of his package made my eyes roll in irritation,

Together with that lil alien dude looking like him in miniature (what is that all about?)

It was too long (as was the film).

The only interest I pulled from it was a mild curiosity about this creature, and thinking I'd like to see more serious examination of it... but I feel skeptical of it.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MisterMiyagi

There seems to be a lot of hostility towards Dr Greer on this thread

It's understandable given his history .

but the list of high profile and high ranking and highly qualified people in the film that say we are being visited by advanced ET's and that there is indeed some type of cover up

In this film there was no new testimony just stuff we already know from the Disclosure project witnesses , I'm not saying their stories aren't true but it takes us no further forward .
In fact this film was more about free energy probably because he feels there's more money in that part of the business .

edit on 23-4-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kantzveldt
reply to post by sirric

In essence a documentary about a New Age Religious Cult, their self promoting and manipulative Guru, and the scratching around for relics to validate their faith...

lol
In a nutshell.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Wow im 13 mins in and have seen several hoaxes and explained events presented as real UFO's and implying visiting aliens. This is really starting to suck ***

At 13:50 it shows the Olivers castle crop circle orbs which was exposed as a hoax looong ago

Here's the video explaining how its a hoax.

The first part of the video just seems like an extended advert for his CSETI cash cow. "come for a week.." it says.

This is where he charges people to drive into the middle of nowhere sit in a circle , play bleeping sounds out of a speeker and tells them they are really meeting invisible (trans dimensional) aliens

lol, he has no shame.

edit on 23-4-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Am almost depressed by my lack of enthusiasm for this now that it's arrived. Will try to watch it over the next few days and refrain from judging, really not into the idea of 45 mins for this body though.

Huffington Post are trying to make out it's already been confirmed as Human too :

In fact, the film, which premiered Monday in Hollywood, features a scientist who concluded the little humanoid was human....

But now that the film is available to everybody, and DNA analysis shows that Ata was human, was that early PR hype about the humanoid a bit premature?

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Doesn't the documentary say it's still open and awaiting results? Because if so the Huff are just trying to disinfo and that's totally uncalled for. Will probably troll them later on.

edit : Their comments await moderation too, so anyone that calls them on it will probably just not have their comment accepted. If they've done that deliberately I'm definitely trolling them.

edit 2 : Have posted on that page now and the comment seemed to get straight through? Will maybe just post a few times and see how they react.

edit 3 : one post got approved quickly I think, the other longer post is now awaiting approval and probably won't make it through.

(The writer is Lee Speigel by the way, I googled him and he's apparently quite well known.)

Update - they seem to have let this through, which is a surprise : “The Huff is probably too busy being humped by the energy cartels to have time to speak positively about something that brings up the subject of suppressed alternative energy tech and government secrets.” Am just posting the text incase some other clown deletes it later : www.huffingtonpost.com...

No more Huff updates, bored of it already.
edit on 23-4-2013 by robhines because: added

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I'd love to be as optimistic as someone like cornucopia, and have solid reasons for it, but I just can't do it because I feel this has been an opportunity missed for a big part. They should've really gone at the suppressed tech angle, government manipulation of researchers/scientists and so on, and cut back on all the other stuff. Then it might have really done something.

As for it being pay to watch, well if it's that important for Humanity just release it soon for free and accept donations to fund further work. If the documentary is good enough people will donate. It's already around on torrent sites anyway and will be increasingly so. It's the internet ffs.

Sorry am tired so being too negative, just frustrated at how much of a difference this could have made.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eterne
reply to post by mblahnikluver

The full documentary is available at this Link too :

www.disclose.tv...

Thanks for the link.

Looks like Greer doesn't want his little documentary to be public (ahem, free).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join