It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lieutant Colonel Potter says Boston was a false flag operation.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

This video is pretty intense.. Did a search and did not see it on here.

He describes the war going on in our government now and the coup that is coming.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by kleverone

Who needs a coup when you are already in charge? Puzzling....

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I would have to do some research on the guy before I'll listen to anything he says seriously. Who knows, maybe he was discharged for something he did and holds a grudge.
edit on 23-4-2013 by Covertblack because: Dyslexic.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Its about the Mil/inelligence/corporate takeover of America.....Obama is a CIA construct.
a hollow shell trained to do what hes doing (destroying the USA from within.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
The part about the courthouse and suspect was interesting. That story did seem to just fall apart.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I wonder how much Alex paid him for the advertisement.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Who needs a coup when you are already in charge? Puzzling....

Power is not even a real, tangible asset, just like fiat currency, it is an illusion, it only exists if enough people agree, and believe it does.

Too many folks still believe we the people are actually in control, until such a time as a critical mass of the populous believes the .gov is in control, they are not.

This is the reason all dictators quickly and brutally squash any thatould deny their control, it is all about the illusion of control, thus the illusion of power.

I hope there aren't many more like you that believe the .gov is actually in control, if there are, we alreay lost.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Is this thread about the points being made or the actor getting paid?

I agree with some of the points, but this is obviously some guy trying to go viral to make some cash.

More power to him... I guess.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

I hope there aren't many more like you that believe the .gov is actually in control, if there are, we alreay lost.

Prove me wrong, lets get a President who is neither Republican or Democrat. Then, I might actually believe you...
I didn't claim the government is in control....no, moreso the folks that pull their strings...corporations are the ones lining the political pockets and the return on that investment is legislature in their favor.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

lets get a President who is neither Republican or Democrat.

Why isn't this blatantly obvious to everyone?

I mean... I'm not all that bright, but I get that corporations run the government and there is little distinction between the two parties we are allowed to have in office.

"money makes the world go 'round, the world go 'round, the world go 'round...."

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

Three things that make this world go, that's one.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
Is this thread about the points being made or the actor getting paid?

I agree with some of the points, but this is obviously some guy trying to go viral to make some cash.

More power to him... I guess.

Some choose to focus on the points being made.

Others choose to focus on the source.

Your choice, this is ATS. If you choose to focus on whether or not you beleive this man is telling the truth by claiming he is an actor that can somehow make money off of a you tube video then feel free to do so.

If you want to talk about the points being made and whether you agree or disagree with them feel free to do so.

God Bless,

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

Some choose to focus on the points being made.

Others choose to focus on the source.

If you don't look at the source behind the points, you are not thinking very critically.

EDIT to add: It's pretty obvious (to me) that the guy is not making videos out of the goodness of his heart. I can't prove that yet, but I would bet that he has some other agenda.
edit on 23-4-2013 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
reply to post by inverslyproportional

Prove me wrong, lets get a President who is neither Republican or Democrat. Then, I might actually believe you...
I didn't claim the government is in control....no, moreso the folks that pull their strings...corporations are the ones lining the political pockets and the return on that investment is legislature in their favor.

Why would I be required to prove you wrong?
That is an illogical point of view, made even more ridiculous by you claiming you would believe me if we had a non party president, like I could control that, or that should matter at all. The people for the most part are obviously perfectly happy with the way things are going. I think they are stupid for many reasons, but it doesn't change the facts.

You said they were in charge, which means, by very simple reasoning, they are in control, or in power, which ever of the 3 ways you would like to state it.

So yes you did say that, try reading your own words, it will help with future misunderstandings.

On the point about the corps running the world, I would agree, to a large extent, but also disagree to a lesser extent.

As they only have the power we allow them, for example, walmart, if all their peon workers quit tomorrow, and nobody else would work for them, they would be out of business tomorrow. It is a fact, the people are still in control, as they are the workers that accomplish everything that happens.

There is not one board member that makes money for a company, they suck money out of the company, as they wont, and cant make and ship, and stock and sell the products that make the money, only the workers can.

The lowest of the low, are now and always have been in control of everything, the problem is they lack the knowledge of their position, and their ability to force wanted changes, or any kind of cohesive uniting factor to allow them all to work together for their own gain.

Plenty of kings, and GOD kings have thought themselves untouchable, until their royal commands no longer effect those "below" them, at which point they normally run away, or face the ax.

Once again, power is an illusion, one may only have the power over others, that others allow them to exert.

When the people are no longer fat and happy, they will force the changes they desire, and nothing can stop them.

The only law that actually exists is the law of nature, water is the best analogy for this, all life will always follow the path of least resistance. Until it encounters an obstacle that bars its path, at which point, it is only a matter of time before that same obstacle succumbs, and is no longer an obstacle.

Think about it, it is not really that complicated at all. We just allow ourselves to believe it is.

new topics

top topics

join