It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be Honest...Have you watched the Sirius documentary?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

Originally posted by mysteryskeptic
just started on live stream
well live stream is over so I guess I will need to get it on video on demand,
Well here goes my $10
I'll give my review afterwards

edit on 22-4-2013 by mysteryskeptic because: (no reason given)

Me too. Something told me to watch it then I discovered I have a crap ton of money in my PayPal account and I really need it right now. I would have never known if I hadn't paid for the documentary.

So, in a sense, it's already worth it right there.

Maybe I will get lucky with my Paypal account, too! I hope you enjoyed it. I may watch it this morning. Not much to do until I pick my deal momma up from dialysis this afternoon.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Save your money. You'll find more truth in a Bugs Bunny cartoon than you'll ever get from Greer.
And it'll be a helluva lot more entertaining.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
this to me is the same as the star child skull etc

never ending stories

what we need is an INVASION..and fight them back to where they came from...this is disclosure...succeed in capturing their device...backengineer vehicles so that we can go and take war to their homes ..their planet

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Sirius was very informative about the most complex situation here on our one and only planet. I have followed Dr Greer's work for about a year now and was very excited to see a project as big as this. It explains that technology has been suppressed for a long time. There were legitimate videos from past presidents and other military officials that I had never seen before, and it really made some things more clear to me. One thing, is that the government the people see, military, politicians, police, and mainstream media, are all denied access to information about advanced technologies and the UFO and ET presence. That means there is another invisible, above the law, elite, and illegal force on this planet, that is transnational, and again, invisible. The way I see it if you are at the top of the monetary system. It would be pretty easy to stay there, because there is nobody more powerful than you are. That's not the way our government should be ran.

Some posts I read on here influenced me to make my own honestly opinionated post, that's what all of our posts are, opinions. Paying for this film does not make it a hoax, this film's license is still owned by Dr Greer's group/organization for the film, NOT his own personal pocket. The film was also crowd funded which means they had funds up front to produce it. Why charge $10? since the funds will go directly to a non-governmental transnational organization. It will not disappear in the system. On Joe Rogan's talk show, Greer said it would take 5-6 million dollars to found a free energy research facility, and he is not rich. He would have made more money keeping his medical career. This film's purpose is to get to that 5-6 million to create and manufacture a free energy device for every home, car, and business. I pay a good $1200 dollars a month on rent, food, other needed things. $10 is not a lot of money at all, and especially for new information that has not been seen or heard before.

This is my honest opinion about the film, it provides great information, in a easy to understand way. I recommend watching it. If you have to wait until its free on the web so be it. But don't let other people's opinions discourage you from looking into information for yourself and making your own decision about this.

as for the guy who thinks we should take space wars to other ET planets. This invisible elite group has already reverse engineered ET crafts and they want exactly what your saying. Space wars. War will never do anything positive, for any living creature, EVER.

So people of planet earth, it is time to wake up. Can we open our minds together and not close them against each other? If we can obtain peace, power, and knowledge everywhere on this planet. The world can change a lot for the better. Nobody can tell me that I am incorrect, or crazy, or believe in a conspiracy theory, because it has not been proven either way. But I think it will be easier to prove this cover up does exist, rather that it not existing at all. I'd really would like to believe the ENTIRE government was honest...

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
what we need is an INVASION..and fight them back to where they came from...this is disclosure...succeed in capturing their device...backengineer vehicles so that we can go and take war to their homes ..their planet

An invasion by aliens with better tech than us, it's not going to go well from the start is it? Then we somehow find the time to backengineer their tech before they wipe us out, and create enough of a fleet to launch an attack on their home planet. I'm sure we'll look like a really cool species with the planetary assault bit, especially if the invaders were only a small faction from the planet they came from and we just turn up randomly blasting everything in sight to bits.

I don't think this is going to work.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Oh sorry...

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I watched it tonight. I only watched for for the tiny "alien" Greer has been touting for so long. As usual there was nothing to see IMO.

I have no problem with confidence, but his ego doesn't leave enough room for anyone but him. I have never cared for Steve Greer but I was excited to see this. It was a let down for me. It was almost like a fancier version of The Disclosure Project. It had a handful of parts in it dedicated to free energy that were ok though.

Again, my view may be jaded because I don't care for him personally, but I did really want to love this.... I didn't.
edit on 4/24/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Yes I have and here is my honest review , I went into the film expecting little but hoping to be surprised .....
I got what I expected but wasn't surprised .

At nearly 2 hours its too long , Quantity does not equal quality .
13 min in he uses the STS 75 footage and almost unbelievably the Jerusalem UFO CGI footage , STS 75 footage I can understand to a point but the Jerusalem footage has been thoroughly debunked .
Thrown in for good measure was the Olivers Castle UFO making a crop circle video another well known fake ...Things could only get better .

A large part of the film is about how great and brave Steve is ... It started to feel like a vanity project with shots of him looking thoughtful and meditating .

As expected the film contained many claims with none backed up by any corroborating evidence .

The Beavis Alien has a feel of the Starchild skull about it with the DNA saying the mother is Human but there's other DNA they can't identify ... Stay tuned for more as no conclusion was reached and no doubt more funding will be sought for more tests .

In all the film in my view was disjointed and lacking in structure , Too long and nothing new or substantial was brought to the table , For me It was as disappointing as James Fox's I Know What I Saw .

Score 4/10 ...Boring.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
lolz..

Torrent Link Description...

"I payed for this movie strictly so I could share it with the people. I find it absolutely ridiculous a film that was funded by the people is pay to watch. This movie deserves to be freely accessible by everyone, not removed from sharing sites like Youtube and so on.

I also find it funny this movie preaches against the rich keeping people from free information and intuitive developments, yet they themselves are suppressing the information you and I payed to have, but only at a cost.

I hope you enjoy this FREE release! "

i will not though post any link

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I paid to watch it yesterday. It is very disappointing.

There is lots of old Disclosure Project footage.
There is lots of footage of Stephen and his bodyguard.
There is no new information in the film regarding UFO's, witnesses or disclosure.
The 'alien' autopsy is inconclusive.

I don't know how much money he crowdsourced but not very much has gone into the actual making of this film.

I think most of his funds have gone toward the free energy laboratory he is making.

QV.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join