It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy Earth Day!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Happy Earth Day. I hope you take a moment to enjoy the amazing relationship we all have with nature. World "Leaders" and Governments would have us believe that we are bad for the environment, when they are the ones who set it up & built it this way. "Free Energy" does exist and could advance mankind while preserving nature. What Nikola Tesla discovered was a threat to Governments power & control worldwide. Always remember: We the People, are not the problem. We are special and have yet to realize what we are capable of when we work together.

By the way, they say they want to help the world & who knows what they are still teaching on this day to celebrate our relationship with nature. If they really wanted to save the earth, they would start here. Happy Earth Day Everybody!

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Brave

Some may find this image relevant to what you said, some may not. I do...

Happy earth day.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I can dig it

For sure!
edit on 22-4-2013 by The_Brave because: 2nd Line

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Here's to the possibility of us using the free energy one day.

Happy Earth day!

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Is this an intergalactic holiday? Or observed in our solar system only? Just want to know in case I move. Hate to miss it.

By the way, we have a terrible relationship with nature. In fact I'd bet my left bollock that this planet hates us and cannot wait till the day comes when we are an extinct species. Can't say I'd blame it.
edit on 22-4-2013 by threewisemonkeys because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretsOfMe

Not sure about that. That is their ultimate method of control & the people never discuss it. Tesla should be spoken about, promoted & investigated everyday on all fronts. Teach the youth! They are curious, smart and need our guidance.

What they heard in school on this Earth Day is what it's all about. "Billy, Lori, you are the problem, see you need to take better care of the environment and stop hurting it."

WTF...? Who again is doing all this to the environment? Not we the people, who care and want to make the world a better place. It is you, who control the way energy is used and your non stop destruction of the planet.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Yay~ Happy Earth day... All the while Japan is still leaking thousands of gallons into the ocean. We still have plumes of oil in the undercurrents of the ocean... Animals are beaching themselves because they most likely would rather die than breath that crap..... I guess you get the point....

HAPPY EARTH DAY INDEED~!

SnF btw
lol

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

Japan? Ever heard of BP. People in glass houses.....

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

*Salute*

Yea, no doubt about it. Talking about a great example of what these world leaders & Governments do. Make us feel guilty beyond belief and make us feel hopeless with no where to turn but to them.

Many of us see straight through their programming. It's up to us to allow the youth to grow into their OWN selves, not some programmed clone.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by threewisemonkeys

It's fukushima silly monkey. And BP was totally seperate... Glass houses indeed

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I'm right there with you bro~

top topics

join