It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Key Congressmen Request Classified Briefing On Saudi ‘Person Of Interest’ In Boston B

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cbell77
I do not believe we should be about who created what first but rather about spreading new and relevant information.

The site has rules and the rules need to be followed. Also, having multiple threads on the same topic/issue is not a good way to compile all the relevant information. It just disperses the information instead. Members and guests should be able to get the full scoop all in one thread instead of just half the coin. (Or maybe that's just the way I prefer my information to be organized.)

edit on 22-4-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack

Originally posted by fusse
The real question at hand is why was this man deported. What was is he hiding?

Also, could this be the reason why they wanted both suspects dead?

You don't put an entire city under lockdown for one 19 year old kid which is why I have a really hard time believing only 3 people were involved in this. The pressure cookers at the race track could have just been the tip of the iceberg for what their cell had planned (the Saudi proves this was much bigger than we expected and not just two lone Chechens who did this).
edit on 22-4-2013 by fusse because: (no reason given)

Even better, since the 19 year old was caught alive, how is it that he magically was wounded in the throat preventing him from speaking?

Yes, he can write his responses under questioning, but I find it very coincidental that he rendered unable to speak.

I agree and surprised he even made it out of there alive. We have a picture of him clearly getting out of the boat on his own, and then moments later he's leaving in an ambulance in critical condition (doesn't add up no matter which way you spin it). I first heard the media saying he was shot in the neck and in the leg from the getaway, and now the story they're going with is that he shot himself (which still doesn't add up, why get out of the boat and then do that?). I wonder for how long he'll keep up until he dies from a blood clot or some other complication - he's already under questioning right now and has been nodding his head to answer questions.

I really am hoping we find out more with the Saudi, but have a feeling this'll be swept up before we know it. Whatever the Saudi knows, we'll never know. Unless of course, there's more bombings. This has turned from a possible false flag to a full blown coverup to most likely prevent public chaos. Then again, who's to say he wasn't deported to Guantanamo Bay for further questioning and John Kerry had the closed door meeting with the Saudis to ok it (best case scenario)? Or hell, everyone has a price and the country's in a lot of debt after all... The country already let him in once, despite being a known terrorist (CIA?)... That's one thing we can't forget.

There's a reason he's being buried from the media right now.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Here is the banter by Janet Reno over the Saudi National:

Same old, Same Old: Twist, distort, and deflect.

How did this woman ever even get into the position she is in?
edit on 22-4-2013 by phantomjack because: (no reason given)

Janet Neopolitano is a repugnant piece of garbage, and I too often ask myself how he got into the position he's in.
edit on 22-4-2013 by Hendrick99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

You don't put an entire city under lockdown for one 19 year old kid which is why I have a really hard time believing only 3 people were involved in this. The pressure cookers at the race track could have just been the tip of the iceberg for what their cell had planned (the Saudi proves this was much bigger than we expected and not just two lone Chechens who did this).

Even better, since the 19 year old was caught alive, how is it that he magically was wounded in the throat preventing him from speaking?

Yes, he can write his responses under questioning, but I find it very coincidental that he rendered unable to speak.

I agree and surprised he even made it out of there alive. We have a picture of him clearly getting out of the boat on his own, and then moments later he's leaving in an ambulance in critical condition (doesn't add up no matter which way you spin it). I first heard the media saying he was shot in the neck and in the leg from the getaway, and now the story they're going with is that he shot himself (which still doesn't add up, why get out of the boat and then do that?). I wonder for how long he'll keep up until he dies from a blood clot or some other complication - he's already under questioning right now and has been nodding his head to answer questions.

I really am hoping we find out more with the Saudi, but have a feeling this'll be swept up before we know it. Whatever the Saudi knows, we'll never know.

If they were worried about him speaking, they would have just killed him outright and the truth could easily have been lost in the gunfight. In this case, I have a hard time swallowing any far-reaching conspiracy theories.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hendrick99

Here is the banter by Janet Reno over the Saudi National:

Same old, Same Old: Twist, distort, and deflect.

How did this woman ever even get into the position she is in?
edit on 22-4-2013 by phantomjack because: (no reason given)

Janet Neopolitano is a repugnant piece of garbage, and I too often ask myself how he got into the position he's in.
edit on 22-4-2013 by Hendrick99 because: (no reason given)

This country leadership is beyond comprehension of how divided and sick they have become.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hendrick99

I really am hoping we find out more with the Saudi, but have a feeling this'll be swept up before we know it. Whatever the Saudi knows, we'll never know.

If they were worried about him speaking, they would have just killed him outright and the truth could easily have been lost in the gunfight. In this case, I have a hard time swallowing any far-reaching conspiracy theories.

That's what it seems like they tried doing. I have a really hard time believing he put a bullet in his own neck... Seems a little more plausible as a botched headshot (and not on his end). I mean, if you were planning on taking the easy way out, would you shoot yourself in the neck? Again, not trying to throw conspiracy theories around but that's quite the mistake to make.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

There is a total of 5 terrorists.

The 2 Chechen brothers are Dead / Captured.

The Terrorist Cell Leader has a familiar last name. Al-Harbi : Red Flag #1 Abdul Al-Harbi

One is being detained on Visa problems? Hmmm...

The 5th and last terrorist is on the run.

4 members of congress want some answers.

Suddenly, Glenn Beck has real credibility.

edit on 22-4-2013 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

There is a total of 5 terrorists.

The 2 Chechen brothers are Dead / Captured.

The Terrorist Cell Leader has a familiar last name. Al-Harbi : Red Flag #1 Abdul Al-Harbi

One is being detained on Visa problems? Hmmm...

The third and last terrorist is on the run.

4 members of congress want some answers.

Suddenly, Glenn Beck has real credibility.

I was under the impression that Al-Harbi was the one having the visa problems, or just happened to have the same exact name. Do you have a source stating it's actually somebody else/that they're two separate people?

And who's the third on the run (source)?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by fusse

Exact Same Name = Disinformation

Try to confuse everyone.

The truth is simple.

Glenn Beck - The Blaze = Woodward & Bernstein

Abdul Al-Harbi = Al Qaeda = Belongs in Gitmo with the other Al-Harbi members.

This is Team 1: 3 Al Qaeda Terrorists

It is common for Chechen and Saudi Jihadists to work side by side.

Prominent Saudi family ( Al- Harbi) is located on the border of Yemen.

Arab newspapers are spilling the truth.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

Could you provide any links to the papers you are speaking of, I would love to read them all I keep finding is a bunch of stuff linking to sites here about how other countries feel. Thank you in advance

edit on 22/4/13 by TrowaBarton because: To add text

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Okay I was waiting to hear what he had to say besides the family ties. The information he provided is very interesting.

I have a big question though. I am a frequent follower of 'YourAnonNews' which provides generally truthful partially-biased news such as this frequently. They have over 1,000,000 twitter followers and provide excellent news that few others are willing to share. My issue is that I have been waiting for them to spread the word about this situation and they have done absolutely nothing!

This is the ONLY event that I have noticed where they have absolutely refused to spread any information besides their issue with Martial Law and illegal home searching.

Nothing about the suspects, nothing about this individual, nothing about this new information.

I find it very very very strange that they would not post anything about this and it makes me question their legitimacy.

Has anyone else noticed this bizarre circumstance?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

What I find interesting is my thread on Glen Becks info (different article and situation) On what he knew about the Saudi. Was shut down, for being a duplicate of this thread, WHICH is about congress requesting info on the saudi, A DIFFERENT topic and article.

Interesting to note that the Beck thread was getting more attention so ATS shuts it down, YET we can 50 threads all expounding the official story...

So two threads similar but not the same, 50 on the exact same thing no action, Thats a bit curious to me.

Beck Breaks Exclusive

The thread had 36 flags and 4 pages, WELL on the way to topping the ATS home page, guess someone didn't want the info on the front page...
edit on 22-4-2013 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl

What I find interesting is my thread on Glen Becks info (different article and situation) On what he knew about the Saudi. Was shut down, for being a duplicate of this thread, WHICH is about congress requesting info on the saudi, A DIFFERENT topic and article.

Interesting to note that the Beck thread was getting more attention so ATS shuts it down, YET we can 50 threads all expounding the official story...

So two threads similar but not the same, 50 on the exact same thing no action, Thats a bit curious to me.

Beck Breaks Exclusive

The thread had 36 flags and 4 pages, WELL on the way to topping the ATS home page, guess someone didn't want the info on the front page...

Yes, that happens. They protect Obama on ATS.
Here is Beck revealing that 4 members of congress want some answers.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Whether you like GB or not is irrelevant when it comes to a Saudi national here on a student visa for Ohio who is NOT going to school & has an apartment in Massachusetts. Something about this whole thing stinks like H*ll. Why are we treating American citizens like they are guilty 'til proven otherwise but allowing foreigners to ramble around the country unmonitored??

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by CornShucker
Whether you like GB or not is irrelevant when it comes to a Saudi national here on a student visa for Ohio who is NOT going to school & has an apartment in Massachusetts. Something about this whole thing stinks like H*ll. Why are we treating American citizens like they are guilty 'til proven otherwise but allowing foreigners to ramble around the country unmonitored??

Quite honestly, I am slightly nauseous hearing some of this information. If it turns out that our government is protecting a known terrorist directly linked to the Boston bombing, that's far worse than Watergate as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I believe he is being deported for different reasons, if he is being deported. Apparently he shouldn't have been in the country in the first place.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl

Beck Breaks Exclusive

That's interesting because there are like ten different threads about the Boston bombings right now and on the night they were chasing the suspects there were at least two simultaneous threads covering the event making it really difficult to follow I had to keep refreshing both threads to not miss anything.....

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Closing a thread on the front page for a lateral one with far less engagement is curious to me as well. People put in effort and time to make that thread 4 pages with 30 something flags (via active discussion, getting it onto the front page). Why redirect it to one that isn't getting the activity and is obscure to find (as in, not on the front page; no offense to this OP)? Shouldn't it be the reverse?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Yeah, I hate it when my congress starts asking stupid questions.
I wish they would just shut up and mind their own............wait.........that IS their business.

Well, they should just shut up and believe what they are told, which is the same thing WE are told.
The Government just wants us to be safe and happy.
If they have to completely strip us of our rights in order to keep us safe then, what is the problem?

There is nothing to see here, move along!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join