It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Fusion at Ambient Tempetatures

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by BriGuyTM90
But Tritium levels that are 50 times back round levels were found at the site along with evidence of transmutation proves that some sort of NUCLEAR reaction took place.

This wasn't you? It's a forgery?

Come clean...you're a closet 9/11 nuker, right? And yes, they were tritium signs. I know it craps all over your mini-nuke theory, sorry, that's the facts.

ETA: And the number of signs more than covers the tritium levels found. You can find it in the official analysis. BTW, if you are a closet mini-nuker, you are going to be trying to teach your granny to suck eggs here. It was not a nuke of any description.

edit on 23-4-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
classic double post!

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

So where in that post did did I say Nuclear transmutation? I'm confused? I used both of those words but not together. I don't appreciate you miss representing what I said and saying that I stated something I did not. Also I do not appreciate you trying to label me and put me in a group as to some how discredit me. I know the mini nuke theory is not correct, that's why I never mentioned it. Also you are wrong about the type of exit signs used in the buildings.

This is from the NRC

Any general licensee must report to the NRC or appropriate Agreement State any lost, stolen or broken sign.

So wheres the NRC report about the Hundreds of destroyed tritium exit sign? That should prove your statement

I can tell you right now that there were none and it was stated in the report from the DoE that there were none. I'll try and find the report and post it.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   

reply to post by Bedlam

So where in that post did did I say Nuclear transmutation? I'm confused?

No, you're dodging. There it is, man. "evidence of transmutation proves that some sort of NUCLEAR reaction took place". Yeah buddy.

So, if you think there was a nuclear reaction causing transmutation in the twin towers, what might that be?

BTW, the whole 9/11 mini-nuke thing is way off topic. This thread's about fusion powered chickens. Why not start yet another one? There's been plenty. Do you favor the "anti-matter" conjecture, the "multiple mini-nuke" conjecture, or the "physics defying satellite death beam" one?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   

So wheres the NRC report about the Hundreds of destroyed tritium exit sign? That should prove your statement

I can tell you right now that there were none and it was stated in the report from the DoE that there were none. I'll try and find the report and post it.

Found it, and you are right, sir.

The signs were aboard the planes, and between that and the ATF's weapons cache, the tritium in the water in the basement is more than covered.

Behold! (warning: pdf)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

I'm dodging? wow thanks I needed a good laugh after a long day. You should look at your own post before you accuse some one of disingenuous debating tactics

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   

reply to post by Bedlam

I'm dodging? wow thanks I needed a good laugh after a long day. You should look at your own post before you accuse some one of disingenuous debating tactics

Seriously? "I never said 'nuclear transmutation', it was 'transmutation proving nuclear reactions'"?

Come on, own up to your conjecture. What nuclear reactions?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

Found it, and you are right, sir.

The signs were aboard the planes, and between that and the ATF's weapons cache, the tritium in the water in the basement is more than covered.

Behold! (warning: pdf)

Yes but noticed they state only route of oxidation of the tritium was the explosion of the airplanes which was negligent. Everything else was molecular tritium. So how did of the tritiated water come to be? They state the massive fires burning through out the building but last time I check there were only fires on certain floors that burned for less than an hour. How was all of it oxidized in a short amount of time?

Also you right the topic at hand is Ambient temp. nuclear reactions sorry for getting off topic.
edit on 23-4-2013 by BriGuyTM90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Everything else was molecular tritium. So how did of the tritiated water come to be? They state the massive fires burning through out the building but last time I check there were only fires on certain floors that burned for less than an hour. How was all of it oxidized in a short amount of time?

If the signs are on the planes, they are in a fire. All you need's a spark, remember, it's hydrogen. Open the tube, one spark, phut! HTO and TTO.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

I say nuclear transmutation. Don't tell Coulomb and Lavoisier.

transmute végétale

chrysopoeia

Transmutation is fun.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam
BTW, the whole 9/11 mini-nuke thing is way off topic. This thread's about fusion powered chickens.

I had to laugh at this.

Only on ATS could you see such a combination of words...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join