It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Bombing : DID YOU NOTICE THIS? -- Going Viral!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
reply to post by GrantedBail

You clearly have no idea how bomb squads work outside of what you have seen on TV.

Neutralizing devices is precisely what they do. Or should they have played patty cake with it?

That is possible. Dang if it is that was a really mean thing to do. It is not like we have enough problem with our msm we have to worry about disinformation from youtube.

Unfortunately, that is about all youtube is good for, disinfo.
edit on 22-4-2013 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

indeed. Following that line of logic, one might conclude that the Towers were control demoed, to prevent further explosions and loss of life. That would be the logical thing to do obviously.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

Didn't realise the towers were explosive devices designed to kill!

Oh wait there not , one is a potential bomb the other is a building!

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluloa
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

Didn't realise the towers were explosive devices designed to kill!

Oh wait there not , one is a potential bomb the other is a building!

You are not being serious are you?

a pressure cooker do it your self bomb, against the wight and destructive power of the buildings of such size?

Now I know you're kidding.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnaChispa

Originally posted by Hardstepah
sorry while i do see some shenanigans going on with this boston marshal law thing, THIS is not one of said shenanigans.

they were referring to the other bomb they found and were about to detonate. sensationalist dis-info

ETA: i'm a little disappointed in ATS, none of you even bothered to check and see if the tweet was even legit or not, let alone check the time of said tweet
edit on 22-4-2013 by Hardstepah because: (no reason given)

I did, brother. I'm always cautious when it comes to youtube videos. I called shenanigans as well.

haha star for you good sir. i was referring to the folks who just said "OMG HE'S RIGHT!!!!"

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Are you being serious, imagine if bomb squads went around blowing up buildings!

I don't for one minute believe the official story 911 nor do I believe that the Boston bombings happened the way we are being told, but I do believe the police operate controlled explosions on suspicious devices and I don't believe they go around blowing up buildings to destroy them!

edit on 22-4-2013 by bluloa because: Correct spelling

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Corrected post...
edit on 4/22/2013 by NickDC202 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by bluloa

believe they go around blowing up buildings to destroy them

You are right. The police don't.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Well I can only see 8.53?as I live I the GMT time one, but if you read the YouTube comments people living in that area say the tweet gives them 3.53.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I find it odd that in the midst of controlled and not controlled that any cop, bomb squader, FBI, ect.. had/have time to tweet!!!! ?? What am I missing?

When the 2nd Bomber was found the Boston Police got right on the Tweet... Its just so strange. It was sickening to see people partying in the St. After that tweet. If anyone had a rope the kid wouldn't have seen what we built this Country on!

I also find strange that there is apparently an injured man laying in the middle of the street and the cop runs right past him... Hell, everyone ran right past him. You would think the cop would have at least touched him and if the guy is still awake told him he would have help in a minute.

I find it really really scarey that while cops/paraMilitary cops/Military went door to door they conducted searches on innnocent home owners... Demanding them out of their homes w/ their hands up, herding them together and searching everyone! If you have a pic of the perp... There's no reason to search me!

And these people are celebrating in the streets after the martial law... Blows my mind...

This whole Boston thing whether this OP's vid is valid or not... Stinks bad!! I feel this was a drill for the bigger surprises yet to come as our dollar collapses!

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   

sorry while i do see some shenanigans going on with this boston marshal law thing, THIS is not one of said shenanigans.

they were referring to the other bomb they found and were about to detonate. sensationalist dis-info

ETA: i'm a little disappointed in ATS, none of you even bothered to check and see if the tweet was even legit or not, let alone check the time of said tweet

Indeed. I've had to put so many ... people, in my ignore script to get through half of these threads without wanting to scream.

It's a sad sign. These people can't think clearly. It then shines a light on the sort of reasoning they use in other 'conspiracies' and leaves me no doubt that they are incapable of critical thinking. So the 'wonder' is taken out of some of the things I had enjoyed, and it's replaced by the knowledge that some fools can't grasp reality and for so long, what I thought was a good read was nothing more than insanity put to words.

They don't want to know the truth, the reason they use to continue their ignorance based posts. They wouldn't know truth if it bit them on the bum.

I'm going to run out of ram with all the ignored names... so sad.. but I'd rather read logical and reasoned thoughts than be banned for losing my cool over some random freaks.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
In response to the KNOWLEDGE of these drills.
This Governor is now my favorite person:
m.youtube.com...

Ty David, Governor of Nevada.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
reply to post by aivlas

Don't be so hard on people.
You would probably make more friends.

I wish I was as forgiving as you.

But these people are spreading dangerous, ignorant disinfo and loving it. They don't even care if they're wrong.

That just gets right under my skin and makes me angry....

But at least there are people here that remind me I need to control my rambling anger.
Or at least try.

serenity now... serenity now.. oO

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluloa
reply to post by ParanoidAmerican

Do you have proof of 2 tweets? Where did you get this info from?

What time does this tweet about the incident give you?

mobile.twitter.com...

It gives me 8.53 , I'm in the GMT time zone.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
indeed. Following that line of logic, one might conclude that the Towers were control demoed, to prevent further explosions and loss of life. That would be the logical thing to do obviously.

Are you freaking serious?

Jesus christ, that is the epitome of sheer ignorance.

wow.. just flamin' wow.....

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Indeed. I've had to put so many ... people, in my ignore script to get through half of these threads without wanting to scream.

It's a sad sign. These people can't think clearly. It then shines a light on the sort of reasoning they use in other 'conspiracies' and leaves me no doubt that they are incapable of critical thinking. So the 'wonder' is taken out of some of the things I had enjoyed, and it's replaced by the knowledge that some fools can't grasp reality and for so long, what I thought was a good read was nothing more than insanity put to words.

They don't want to know the truth, the reason they use to continue their ignorance based posts. They wouldn't know truth if it bit them on the bum.

I'm going to run out of ram with all the ignored names... so sad.. but I'd rather read logical and reasoned thoughts than be banned for losing my cool over some random freaks.

So you devote a whole post on how smart you are and how many dumb people bother you and something about your block list being so huge. Add another ;0)

I would think that you would use that smart head of yours to post facts and opinions on the current OP's material instead of bragging. Ugghhh and yes I understand the word contradictory but unlike you I'm not on my pedestal being rude to people....

I had to throw this in... Calling people freaks in a post because you don't agree w/ them is just mean and not necessary.
edit on 22-4-2013 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

You do that and it's ignored for speculation

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Sigh.... !!!!

You mind is loose

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly

Are you freaking serious?

Jesus christ, that is the epitome of sheer ignorance.

wow.. just flamin' wow.....

ignorance...

You like that word ha...? Makes you feel big and strong. Here's a clap clap for you...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Don't interrupt him...her is very smart and gets everything.

Sometimes it is even underneath him to even explain why you are ignorant...you have to figure it out for yourself.

I think it would be best to adopt his ignore script for the entire ATS. He knows...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Behaviors such as the one shown here will also continue to keep the questions coming.
All is NOT what it seems to be.
I'm not subscribing to anything spoon fed to me currently.
I suggest keeping an inquiring mind active with a great B.S. filter in place.
Have a look.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join