It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Bomber Last message on Facebook to his Father : I have never done it , they set me up

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

So unless he posted this after he stole a car and murdered a cop, he wouldn't have known that he was set up.

Their names weren't released until well after they were being pursued...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Mikey84

Here in the UK I have friends that English is a second language to. Some of them speak to their parents in native tongue. Others do not..

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Given the nature of his actual account site, much more probable he would have posted in Russian, but still, accounts can be hacked, even if the actual account. Foreign copies of facebook, even more easily....so hard to assume this is genuine.

Set up or not (for the bombing), the after actions certainly condemn him as is...and reinforce that he and his brother were involved, if not solely responsible. Personally, I think there were others involved in this also, that are still at large, but will never be named (if they aren't already on a plane or back in Saudi, Chechnya, or Yemen, etc.)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
No, he doesn't have a facebook account, but he was on some Russian social networking site. VKONTAKTE? I think that's it. the Facebook seems to go along pretty well with Facebook's site. Plus, I'm sure you guys are right, and that he wouldn't speak in English.. But there are tons of times I've been on Android phone and if there is something in a different language on that site, it'll ask if I wanted it translated.

So don't set this aside as a hoax just because of that - It is possible.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
No, he doesn't have a facebook account, but he was on some Russian social networking site. VKONTAKTE? I think that's it. the Facebook seems to go along pretty well with Facebook's site. Plus, I'm sure you guys are right, and that he wouldn't speak in English.. But there are tons of times I've been on Android phone and if there is something in a different language on that site, it'll ask if I wanted it translated.

So don't set this aside as a hoax just because of that - It is possible.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

There is no one in that video shooting at the police, or lighting any bombs. This video is not evidence that the boys were fighting back.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

From what I've read about the young man, he was very intelligent and well spoken. The comment "I never done it" doesn't jive with that...
I call hoax.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Is this fake pic? Anyone have any ideas about this pics truth?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Why such a bad quality? is it so we wont who it is?
reminds me of those 9/11 videos of the plane.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Ok... and at night, the best possible place you can find to return fire and to light a fuse is... in front of the vehicle's headlights turned on.

And no other sound is heard... not a police siren, not a single other car, I mean, taking into account hes being chased by a small army of chunky trigger happy blue uniforms and probably some more feds... theres not a single police light, sound, shot, anything - seriously - listen to the video. You could hear a squirrel fart.

This makes me think... wait... if he was smart, he would just get out using the passenger door and disappear under the blanket of night (you dont exactly need the SAS training to pull this one off) since obviously there isnt a single cop FOR MILES. But no... hes stupid, shoots for no apparent reason and hides behind the front of his own vehicle without even turning off the headlights, clearly the best place to "hide"(?)

Oh and I see no bomb. Really. I dont see a bomb. But since this is so outlandish, maybe hes trying to light up a cigarette (clearly no ones around so why not) or roll a fatty (needs the light) since it appears him and mary jane were close... I dont know.

EDIT: oh yes... and... we have no idea of who that is, where that is, or when that was. Wow... OFF WITH HIS HEAD... whoever he may be... doesnt matter, as long as the blood flows.
edit on 22-4-2013 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mianeye
If this was legit, i don't think he would write in English to his father.

Hoax.
edit on 22-4-2013 by Mianeye because: Capital

Excuse me if someone has mentioned this already, since I've only read as far as the first page worth of replies as of posting....
I saw his twitter a while back, and he wrote in Russian from time to time on there. So I'm with the guy I quoted on this one.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I'm going to say this until I'm blue in the face, the terrorists are using social media to manipulate opinion. The cell is social media savvy. They were on the streets in Watertown the night of the chase, decoying LEOs and creating confusion. They were on the ground that night. They are creating content in the hope of turning Jamar into a martyr. This is what his father meant, I believe when he said all hell would break loose if he died. The cell wanted him dead for that reason and if he was a patsy, he was the cell's patsy. This is psychological warfare against the social media users of the US so that those who do trust their government will now be in doubt. I have posted about this at length in other threads.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by UnknownEntity

The pics are real, the text is fake.

They are two different people, it's clearly obvious they are not the same person, but if people still dispute it for whatever reasons you can find details of both individuals online easily and talk to them yourself.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
while I don't know if this is the assumed perp's account:

re language
his language is was cyrilic with all the funky symbols no?
maybe he didn't have the funky fonts

edit on 23-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Archie

Which thread did you post in?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join