It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sibel Edmonds USA: The Creator & Sustainer of Chechen Terrorism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
www.boilingfrogspost.com...

"Here we go again- Déjà vu. Out of the blue we have a ‘terror event,’ a couple of pop-terrorists, and a new buzz-word nation-Chechnya. There they go again: USA Media tales made-in-government: Muslims, terrorists, fanatics, freedom-haters … this time from another exotic-sounding land-Chechnya.
They are going to tell you about the new frontiers in the so-called Islamic Terror Cells: The Caucasus and Central Asia"

Sibel Edmonds lays its all out there for you. Gives you a history of the region and lets you know why we are all the sudden hearing from these guys.

Its not pretty as usual and you probably wont know most of the names but its the most important thing you could read right now

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I would have thought most people on here would know of\ have at least heard of Chechnya,

Various things happened in and about there in the late 80's\90's with the fall of eastern communicsm in the area....

Although this is the current buzz word, i doubt this will ever escalate like the middle eastern areas have as it would be a tender area for russian\us relations if stuff started going down over there.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I love boilingfrogspost.

I love almost all of the contributors. Ryan Dawson is one of my faves.

It is a great site to follow and contribute to.

They are up on all matters geo-political

join