It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My alternative view (suspected bombers)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
FBI LINK

in Washington, lawmakers continued to ask questions about what the FBI knew about the elder Tsarnaev brother, Tamerlan, 26. An unnamed government, reported to be Russia's, contacted the agency in early 2011, asking for information about Tamerlan. "The request stated it was based on information he was follower of radical Islam and a strong believer, and that he had changed drastically since 2010 as he prepared to leave the United States to the country's region to join unspecified underground groups," the FBI said. The agency responded by checking databases, and interviewing Tamerlan and his family members. But it "did not find any terrorism activity, domestic or foreign".

Boston bombing suspect and slain MIT officer linked to same gym

Bob Covino, who co-founded the Somerville Boxing Club, says 26-year-old bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev trained at the gym several years ago. Covino says the MIT officer slain by the bombing suspects, Sean Collier, began volunteering at the gym seven or eight months ago. Covino says it's very unlikely that the two men crossed paths at the gym, because he hasn't seen Tsarnaev for several years and Collier only came over recently.

The type of bombs used at the marathon are dirty bombs this is what is being reported from what I gather they are full of shrapnel and metal objects. If this is the design of the bombs at the marathon why are the ones used by the suspects on the night of the man hunt not/ this implies they made multiple devices and that they were not all the same type.

We have no video evidence to support the claims that on the day of the manhunt the suspects had or used explosives. What we have is audio of gunfire and explosions going off, we heard reports of multiple controlled explosions being carried out by police on as much as 7 devices on the night. But no explosive damage or carnage left behind such as the effects of the original marathon bombs most likely police flash bangs and smoke , if they did change their bombs build why if the first ones were successful?.

We have information of a carjacking involving 1 victim male, driving a SUV, black, Benz. who later escapes the hands of the two suspects, whom according to police are the marathon bombers.
During this car chase with some reports of up to 9000 police involved these two brothers evade capture until one is shot in a stand off with police during it is reported he blew a suicide vest took multiple shots and was ran over by his fleeing younger brother and fellow bombing suspect in what order is not reported. With all the town locked up and public transport suspended and a no fly zone enforced we had a manic 19 bomber on the loose who is well versed I may add in evading police, ability to evade bullets and also the uncanny ability to avoid death and any wounds apart from those that prohibit him from being able to talk but still able to climb from a boat that had all those bullets the DHS ordered and possibly more riddled in it.

The hunt was over so the party begins, all the tanks and helicopters return to base before the taxpayer has time to ponder marshal law all the fancy toys your TAX money bought were back in bed being made ready for the next time they may be needed.

I would like to add a alternative scenario to that we see and are told before any trial a man or woman should be judged innocent until the evidence to their guilt is overwhelming and then judged by their peers with a judge and jury and all that jazz freedom and Democracy brings.

If I was to put on my Oliver Stone JFK conspiracy hat, my story would be pretty much like how it is being reported, with a few key twists for the wacko I believe the Government will kill its own people and cover up plots to kill presidents and invade other country's for oil and profit yeah right people think that stuff for real they are not just on youtube they may even live near you weird, anyhow onto the alternative plot.

Here goes nothing in recent years our suspect 26 year old Tamerlan Tsarnaev (Black Hat) was offered the chance to work for the US his role was simple informant but paid well he was small time but had a rep for being able to handle himself and coming from a foreign nation as a refugee had potential to exploit, and this is what happened he was given a job on the weeks before the bombing one that paid well he was told of the job before hand and that it involved security and duties at the Boston Marathon he was informed that space was available for another, so he offers his younger brother 19 year old Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, college student.

He jumps at the chance to partake he need the cash he is a student and money is tight, on the day of the bombing the two brothers make their way to meet their team leader, when they are briefed about the drill for a bombing and their role as bombers they ask no questions as this is for the FBI and they are informed by the team leader that the bombs are fake and that the other team consists of local police cctv operators and anti terror experts and their role is to enable safer protection at future events, they are handed they outfits hats jackets and bags they are given instruction to abandon bags at set location, while the other team is tasked with gathering images intel on any suspicious activity and flag for ground team to respond.

The objective of the drill is simple Team A Bombers plant and move, whilst Team B Anti Terror seek the devices or make contact with the many random suspects they are tasked to monitor(they have no idea of Team A being involved with FBI, During the drill the brothers are seen many times and even together they plant their bags and meet up before being caught or debriefed but something goes wrong a member of Team A(MIT Officer, Sean Collier) sees the brothers and recognize's one of them he remembers his face from the Gym were he helps out they are the same age and location and also gym is it so far fetched to believe they may have known each other maybe even friends?. So with his instinct he moves to intercept Black hat and White hat suspect and does during his tracking the first bomb goes off by this point his instincts are telling him somethings wrong he encounters the younger brother first and he informs him to run and get brother now that they are persons of interest in a real bomb plot that was constructed under the guise and confusion of a training drill.

the brothers meet and escape the scene no money no food no body to trust apart from 1 guy MIT Officer Collier, they run scared not like terrorists willing to die they flea to shelter were they fell safe Boston until they can get help from Collier the only person who knows they are innocent, This brings us to Friday they meet Collier at MIT they feel like they can blend in their and they were right until their images are all over MSM as suspects in the Marathon bombing. They panic and so does Collier he sells them out but they wont trust anyone else so has to pick them up in a sting with FBI, during this the brothers broken and in same clothing notice suspicion and try to bolt during this the officer is killed by fbi and the brothers are framed for his shooting, paranoid and afraid the brothers hijack a car.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
During this car jacking the brothers like any untrained suspect in a bombing do what they think right, they run from the truth of the MSM and they make their break they need gas why? were are they going some were far?

Why do two coldblooded killers let the man live when they have no qualm's shooting officers and blowing up kids and civilians who have no place in a warzone like the one that unfolded in Boston. Why would they stay in Boston and not run first time, were they at MIT to plant more bombs if not why did they have more was it the officers gun they had if so this implies that they may have been unarmed. Also to note is the 711 picture showing White hat bomber with what seems to be the figure of his brother Black Hat bomber in background with no suicide vest and identical clothing to that he had on during the marathon.

This is a work of my imagination using information from MSM I'm not saying this is how the events happened I'm saying this is possible and who can blame anyone for thinking like this in our current world we are spoon feed misinfo and told what our views are we have no real understanding of the power that it takes to govern and sometimes the acts they commit to retain this power.

I am not asking anyone to believe what I wrote heck I dont know with all the confusion.

edit on 21-4-2013 by GreatScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I apreciate your theory, and although my theory doesnt delve into the indidual relationships of all involved as deeply as yours, I do cover the background as to why this is happening.

this morning -

FBI now searching for 12 man sleeper cell!
www.mirror.co.uk...

Also, thou I havent a link at the moment, but Obama friday night pased through congress a resolution to reclassify the enitre USA as a battlefield. what this means is at the first sign of any further terrorist activity, the military will flood the streets and saturate the area.

Martial Law.

And the sheep/public will support it, mostly.

Heres is my "educated" prediction.....

- in the next 2 weeks, a bridge and musuem or similar public target will be attacked.(AS MENTIONED IN OTHER THREADS)
- Obama will get on tv right away and annouce that the entire USA has been reclassified as a battle field "temporarily" (yeah right).
- troops will flood the streets and start searching houses illegally one by one as they did last friday night.
- issues arise when troops forcefully request to disarm the public to prove they are not terrorist accomplices or sympathisers.
- patriots will not give up their rifles in reference to the 2nd ammendment.
-troops will get into shootouts with citizens.
- those resisting (but surviving) will be taken away to already existing FEMA internment camps
- americans all over the USA will get reports of patriots getting arrested defending their rights and will start to barricade their towns against any possible troops deployments..

- terrorist issue will fall on backburner as government finds itself at war with its citizens and this whole activity will push the US dollar to crash internationally.

This has and will all be able martial law, disarming the public forcefully as a matter of national security "for your own good".

The sheep need a genuine reason to want to disarm...threatening to label them terrorist sympathisers will do that.

watch this space......this has all been preplanned.

It's all down hill from here unfortunately.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

Hmmm.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I always felt the carjack victim was a getaway car complete with weapons. The escape from the shootout which killed Tamerlan seems fishy too. I'll just say someone who had access to police radio chatter including encrypted communications would had to have been the one helping the Tsarnaev brothers.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

Hi thanks for the reply I will read your posts & link, I understand most dont like talk like this and speculating about other such targets but people should remember people are paid to ask these questions and plot defence and attacks on home territory and on foreign soil they some times may just happen.

Terror is simple the impact is large and instant but spreading love and joy is the opposite, it takes time and fades the people who chose this option of terror are weak no matter if its lone man small milita or army of nation spreading fear is what plaques mankind.

edit on 21-4-2013 by GreatScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by GreatScot

Thanks, really appreciated your theory, and to me it sounds more believable than the official MSM script. Time will tell my friend.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Its all fishy not that they may not be the real deal loony terror wako's who planted the bombs that day all on their own, but with all this distrust in society and corruption from those up top is it any wonder we feel like were on the outside of a conspiracy looking in on almost every issue somewhere someone things its bunk wtf is wrong with media and people goes hand in hand a misinformed illinformed public is ignorant to this just ask North Korean's.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MrMaybeNot

have to chuckle, the truth is what they make it either way guilty or not they tell the narrative and plot we just watch fox and other news for the constant no brain questions on loop until we are compelled to conform or forget when something better and more cinematic happens shame on msm and police for this, if Carlos the Jackel and every other most wanted was in Boston the city wouldnt have stopped but for two local guys on jihad. the force of numbers was for us the public not the terrorists they could have stopped them getting out like any other criminal by beefing up security and police presence on road and docks and airports and flushed them out.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrMaybeNot

Thanks, really appreciated your theory, and to me it sounds more believable than the official MSM script. Time will tell my friend.

You're right. We already know the MSM is the propaganda arm of our own government desperate to get a handle on how to conquer and control a population of this size--some of them armed and with revolutionary ideas.

Maybe we wouldn't be so surly and pissed-off and ready to come up with alternative theories if we didn't have books and books and books (not to mention documentaries and public information) proving without question that they've pulled such things often and repeatedly in the past.

I'm ready to believe just about anything about them, and I expect in a few years we'll have documentary evidence that this was another of their little shadow-plays....

edit on 4/21/2013 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2

Originally posted by MrMaybeNot

You're right. We already know the MSM is the propaganda arm of our own government desperate to get a handle on how to conquer and control a population of this size--some of them armed and with revolutionary ideas.

Maybe we wouldn't be so surly and pissed-off and ready to come up with alternative theories if we didn't have books and books and books (not to mention documentaries and public information) proving without question that they've pulled such things often and repeatedly in the past.

I'm ready to believe just about anything about them, and I expect in a few years we'll have documentary evidence that this was another of their little shadow-plays....

edit on 4/21/2013 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

The rule book on this sort of thing hasn't changed much since the last empire or the one before that has it , all we have is books and many at that I just wish people and my self included understood the implications of such events and what possible motives others may have if such plots are successful.

Our protectors are protagonist this much history proves. If we take away state sponsored terror almost all terror will be gone.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatScot

The rule book on this sort of thing hasn't changed much since the last empire or the one before that has it , all we have is books and many at that I just wish people and my self included understood the implications of such events and what possible motives others may have if such plots are successful.

Our protectors are protagonist this much history proves. If we take away state sponsored terror almost all terror will be gone.

Amen, brother. Ain't that the truth....

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Sorry, but this sound very, very outlandish. Cool story, though.

top topics

join