It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two(2) Sources of Light in the Sky at Sunset

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by whatzshaken

Proof being two(2) light sources in the sky in a galaxy with only one is not proof enough? (see what I did there?)

Yeah I see, you showed you either mistook what you said or really have no clue.

Are you sure about only 1 light source?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I'm curious to your theory on how a planet would be a second light source? For it would have to be so extremely close to earth that it would greatly effect our tides (among other things). How do you respond to these simple physics problems?

Please answer the following question:
2 + 2 =
4* 4=

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
You are talking about something like this? Two apparent light sources

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/13/28184101517828716523452.jpg/]
[/UR L]

edit on 29-4-2013 by w810i because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

When I seen your thread I just had to share this video I watched the other day. This Scientist was contacted by a man that lives around the Turrialba Volcano. He's lived there his whole life and knows what the volcano can do. Well, he noticed something very strange on the Cam-feed they have on the volcano....see what he has to say about it....

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Ahmm

Now we will see

[/yvid]

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Sorry is this the video

It's a bit long.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by w810i

I guess you realized that what you posted is a photograph of a sundog?

I don't think what the OP posted is the same phenomena although in both cases there does appear to be another light source.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by FireballStorm

Yes I know what it is. Which is what I suspect the op posted. This was on my fb and right away someone jumped all over it claiming a second sun and the like.
edit on 30-4-2013 by w810i because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Here are some photos I took of the sunset tonight to verify exactly where the sun does set.
7:57 pm

8:08pm

8:14pm

The Night in question. April 10 2013.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Here are some photos I took of the sunset tonight to verify exactly where the sun does set.

Were you expecting it to set tonight in the same location as on April 10? If you did, the location of the Sun varies daily. Each day it's getting a little higher in the sky. Every day is a little longer than the day before now also.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
You do realize that each day the sun will both rise and set in a different place on the horizon, yes?

It's called seasons, and is the result of the Earth having a 23 degree tilt and it's orbit around the sun.

And where the sun rises and sets has moved quite a bit since April 10th.

Also, you have an excellent picture there of the clouds reflecting the sun's light even after it's dropped below the horizon (because the clouds are very high and the sun will still reflect of of them. Aircraft do this a lot too).

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I dont think the second source of light, on the lower left foreground is a houselight possibly OP?

ETA: Its the streetlamp, look at the pics:

8:14pm

The Night in question. April 10 2013.

Sorry friend, time to deny ignorance
edit on 5/15/2013 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Could be the street lamp, but it's unlikely. It'd have to be an overlay of sorts over the rest of the trees and such to pull that off. Too much color variance between the two areas to be artificial light pollution in the pic to me.

However, that simply looks like light being bounced around & refracted through different cloud cover densities. I've been bleary-eyed and severely confused watching the wrong spot for a sunrise in the mornings because of this.

Someone blast the Phage-signal. He could explain this much easier than I can.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Taken on April 10 2013.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I'm afraid there is no object in question at your blue text and arrow.

It is only clouds along the horizon reflecting sunlight from where the sun is.

Your sun set that you seem to think is unique, special, and contains a hidden extra sun/object, is a type of sun set that get's seen by millions upon millions of people already the world many times over.

If there had been a 2nd object/sun in the sky, it would be extremely visible and obvious to anyone on the face of this planet well before the sun set....all during the day.

But there wasn't.

It's light reflecting off clouds that are close to your horizon. Sorry if you can't understand that.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
If you start at the beginning of the thread and notice the four original photos, you will notice that the sky fully clouded.

The sky broke open at sunset just above the horizon or tree lines to reveal the images I captured.

If you are saying is indeed true that there is no object and it is merely a reflection off the clouds. Then please explain how these clouds are reflecting light from the sun, but the reflection of the sun light off the clouds while the sun is below the horizon is strong enough to change the contrast, hue and saturation ,as well as the brightness of said reflection off of the clouds.

picture
I'm sure the trees that are yellow are just reflecting the light from the clouds off the sun which is below the horizon, on the other side of the sky.

Even the apartment building in the middle of the frame with all its windows, in the opposite direction of the setting sun, have their characteristics change with the reflection of light.
edit on 16-5-2013 by whatzshaken because: spelling

edit on 16-5-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

piture
edit on 16-5-2013 by whatzshaken because: more photos

edit on 16-5-2013 by whatzshaken because: wording

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Alright guys, enough with the attacks. The OP just wanted an explanation on what he/she thought was peculiar.

OP, it's just the sunlight reflecting off the clouds, causing the sky to appear as if there are two "suns".

www.123rf.com...

As you can see, the picture above also appears to have two light sources, but there is actually only one light source (the Sun), and the sunlight is just reflecting off the clouds.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I appreciate your help, I don't feel I (he) am being attacked in any way so thank you for your concern.

I know there is only one source of light in our solar system. However, if you understand history (Ancient civilizations from AROUND the globe) and Nibiru, Planet X, Wormwood, The Destroyer, etc then the photos I have taken help prove that this(NIBIRU) other solar system is in our solar system(milky way galaxy) as we speak.

Because the IRON planet that acts like a sun to the seven 7 planetary objects that form its own solar system we can call it Nibiru, it is mimicking the sun or REFLECTING the suns light, having acting properties of a sun, giving off light.

That is why the thread is called Two sources of light not two SUNS in the Sky. This IRON object is like a mirror in space.

Comet Ison just so happens to be passing by

Astronomers are excited about a sungrazing comet discovered late in 2012. Around the time of its perihelion – or closest approach to the sun – on November 28, 2013, it could become a striking object visible to the eye alone even in broad daylight. This comet is called C/2012 S1 (ISON) by astronomers. All of us around the globe should be able to see it. Look below for a month-by-month Comet ISON viewing schedule. And check out the image below, acquired by the Hubble Space Telescope on April 10.

ison

Good cover up story?

edit on 16-5-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

could you also explain those green dots that would be above the apartment building and in the clouds

edit on 16-5-2013 by whatzshaken because: new photo

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by extraterrestrialentity

no the OP didn't just want some help with something peculiar. He/She has been insinuating the sighting of a mythical planet and verified it yet again here..

I know there is only one source of light in our solar system. However, if you understand history (Ancient civilizations from AROUND the globe) and Nibiru, Planet X, Wormwood, The Destroyer, etc then the photos I have taken help prove that this(NIBIRU) other solar system is in our solar system(milky way galaxy) as we speak.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join