It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two(2) Sources of Light in the Sky at Sunset

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

edit on 23-4-2013 by InhaleExhale because: Double post

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
hahahaha. I like you.

The existence of Nibiru, Wormwood, the Destroyer, Planet X. It is here, whether you choose to believe in it or not is entirely up to the individual.

MANY ANCIET civilizations believed in this from all over the world.

I wouldn't say so much that I am walking around blind, but the knowledge I have obtained through the years, contradicts what has been taught in the school system. So that what I know is considered wrong as so many of you have put it.

What society has accepted as "the truth" or our history, is not complete. My job is to convince you that I am not wrong and evidently you believe I am. And I value your opinion.

I'm entitled to my believes, just like you. I am not forcing you to believe me but making sure that there is enough information out in the public eye, for the masses to make up their own mind.

Unfortunately, we are a product of our environment, and its a lot harder to teach an "old dog new tricks," but not improbably or impossible.

It would be far too Time consuming to explain everything so I hope this satisfies your needs for now.

Anything else, please do not hesitate to ask.

Sincerely and thank you
edit on 23-4-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatzshaken
hahahaha. I like you.

The existence of Nibiru, Wormwood, the Destroyer, Planet X. It is here, whether you choose to believe in it or not is entirely up to the individual.

MANY ANCIET civilizations believed in this from all over the world.

I wouldn't say so much that I am walking around blind, but the knowledge I have obtained through the years, contradicts what has been taught in the school system. So that what I know is considered wrong as so many of you have put it.

What society has accepted as "the truth" or our history, is not complete. My job is to convince you that I am not wrong and evidently you believe I am. And I value your opinion.

I'm entitled to my believes, just like you. I am not forcing you to believe me but making sure that there is enough information out in the public eye, for the masses to make up their own mind.

Unfortunately, we are a product of our environment, and its a lot harder to teach an "old dog new tricks," but not improbably or impossible.

It would be far too Time consuming to explain everything so I hope this satisfies your needs for now.

Anything else, please do not hesitate to ask.

Sincerely and thank you

So its Nibiru that people can no longer claim not to know? I think that's whats your saying, however it does contradict when you said earlier you are making no such claim

hey I did not claim it was, im just trying to figure out what it is I saw and the possibilities?

Well it seems there were no possibilities as you had your eyes set on Nibiru from the start.

Your knowledge that contradicts whats been taught in the school system is what?

All that's being taught or just certain parts of the curriculum?

Well then if its your job to convince to others then you are already lost in your own delusions,

Needing others convinced is a sign of one doubting their own existence and need recognition of others to solidify their beliefs.

There is too much info out there already for the masses to make up their mind, its a shame you also need to pick what info suits you and then parrot it as truth to convince others.

All the best with your journey

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

"Well it seems there were no possibilities as you had your eyes set on Nibiru from the start."

Correct. The point of the game was to see what people know and believe. Do you think for yourself, or allow other to tell you what to believe.

Your knowledge that contradicts whats been taught in the school system is what?"

The creation of man/ life on other planets/ ancient civilizations/ the fact that we are not alone.

"All that's being taught or just certain parts of the curriculum?"

Ill refer you to my previous statement.

Well then if its your job to convince to others then you are already lost in your own delusions,

Needing others convinced is a sign of one doubting their own existence and need recognition of others to solidify their beliefs.

I do not doubt my believes, nor do I need recognition from others. Signs can be interpreted many ways its a matter of perspective. Maybe I 'm trying to save people.

From what you may ask?

Take some time and watch the numerous documentaries out the about the NWO/Illuminati/Zionism.

Its the other side of the proverbial coin of truth.

"There is too much info out there already for the masses to make up their mind, its a shame you also need to pick what info suits you and then parrot it as truth to convince others."

True, there is a lot of information out there for people to make up their mind. That is why when I started this thread, I did NOT state my believes until a couple of days after when it was obvious that I was being dismissed with the "evidence" I have.

Anyone who is proving a theory will use evidence to support such claims. I am presenting evidence for me to make such a claim.

Your opinion of my pictures, as person who is knowledgeable in the function of light and its reflection, I must accept as credible.

That night, what I witnessed, was not "normal" and thought I would share it with people who might share the same believe.

Once again, evidently, people still want to neglect the past and our history, because it is
inconceivable for those to imagine that for thousands of years you have been
MANipulated, by those who wish to control you.

"All the best with your journey"

Asa lama lakum

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

The point of the game was to see what people know and believe.

Oh so it was just a "game".

The creation of man/ life on other planets/ ancient civilizations/ the fact that we are not alone.

Where is your proof of "life on other planets" and how you deduce it is a "fact that we are not alone."

when I started this thread, I did NOT state my believes until a couple of days after

I know you mean beliefs but why not just put it out there? oh yeah it was a game....

Asa lama lakum

Lots of spellings to choose from on that greeting and yours isn't one of them.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by howmuch4another

cropped photo
In this photo you can compare the light from the street lamp and that from behind the trees, the source in question.
Is it not oddly peculiar that the lamp has the same light properties as the "reflection"?

Attack me and my spelling and my beliefs, but none have you have given me anything other than your opinions.

English is a bastardized language as is.

any valid evidence to support your claims it just a reflection of light off the clouds when there is exposed sky? and the clouds above the yellow light that is being emitted behind the apartment building? or you just going to rely on you opinion?

What about the space between the setting sun and the "reflection" behind the apartment building? why is that space not reflecting the same colour of light?

Its a diversion tactic. Discredit the source, so their claim/statement/evidence seems just as invalid.
Color Wheel

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

What about the space between the setting sun and the "reflection" behind the apartment building? why is that space not reflecting the same colour of light?

You might have noticed looking up during the day that the sky is blue, not white or yellow like sunlight. Partially, this is because space doesn't reflect light. Ever. So, 'exposed sky' is irrelevant.

Not that this will matter to you, because you think it's Nibiru. Sad. Just sad.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

You might have noticed looking up during the day that the sky is blue, not white or yellow like sunlight. Partially, this is because space doesn't reflect light. Ever. So, 'exposed sky' is irrelevant.

Not that this will matter to you, because you think it's Nibiru. Sad. Just sad.

Im glad Im not the only smart @$$ out there. The exposed sky I am referring to is the space between these two light sources that visibly has cloud cover.
As well as soft colored sky because of the "same cloud cover" that is reflecting the same light on the other side of the sky line.

We see what we want to.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by whatzshaken

Maybe the chemtrailers missed a spot.................or maybe its just an "artifact" from the street light. I'm open minded and realize we understand about 5% of what is going on the Universe.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
you discredited yourself when you typed Nibiru and then subsequently called your thread a "game."

and spelling does matter if you want to be taken seriously, sorry if you wish this to be otherwise.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by howmuch4another

How did I discredit myself when I used the word Nibiru?

Its a word as old as language itself and has many names throughout history.

Because I played a "game" I discredit myself?

You too make me laugh.

I gave you four photos to look at and suggested there were two light sources. No one agreed with me.

So after a couple days, I reintroduced said evidence, magnified, to change those who have voiced their opinion.

Now I did not attack or try to discredit those who peacefully voiced their opinion, nor did I attack them for their beliefs.

My spelling, discredits my facts/evidence/proof. Hmmm. That's a new one on me, but thanks for the heads up. Ill make sure from now one that I'll be just like you and completely perfect. Because no one makes mistakes and those who do, certainly can not be trusted or are even relied upon as credible sources.

edit on 23-4-2013 by whatzshaken because: I forgot to put a w on Now and it looke like NO, another mistake

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Wrong forum for this type of posting then.

"the point of the game" sorry not playing your game as you assume too much.

Just need to point out that if you believe in such control of society, why do you want to exert your own type of control by waking those from their slumber?

Do you know how it might effect a soul to awakens before its time and how if its in a negative fashion, how that might manifest into something physical the soul will have to then burden?

All I say is be careful when trying to wake others, all you can be sure of is whats in your heart, mind and soul, attempting to play with others is a dangerous game unfortunately that many play.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

It could be a number of things,

What I did see was unusual and a plausible explanation I had as was this planet that has been written about in ancient language(s)

Thanks.lol

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Wrong forum for this type of posting then.

"the point of the game" sorry not playing your game as you assume too much.

Just need to point out that if you believe in such control of society, why do you want to exert your own type of control by waking those from their slumber?

Do you know how it might effect a soul to awakens before its time and how if its in a negative fashion, how that might manifest into something physical the soul will have to then burden?

All I say is be careful when trying to wake others, all you can be sure of is whats in your heart, mind and soul, attempting to play with others is a dangerous game unfortunately that many play.

You can not presume to know me from a couple of threads and post. I am far from the assuming type. I am firm in my beliefs.

I am not trying to exert my own form of control. To counteract Fear, you must use Love, Truth, a Lie. Those who have been in their slumber can only be accredited to those who controlled our past and history books.

Each person is born with their own blind fold on to wear. Which is more relevant in today's society. The significance of the blind fold is in conjunction to the wearers age and if they are still wearing it.

Over Time the wearer's eye will adjust to the darkness and be able to see. Accepting this as all they know and the Truth to their reality. To immediately remove that blind fold will destroy their image of reality. Hence blinded by the light.

Which is why most people put their blind fold back on because that is where they are comfortable because of what they were taught by those they trusted.

You can not blame the "ignorant" or misinformed for this.

My attack is on those who have conformed society to their needs for centuries, making slaves out of us.

I have been on this path for 11 years. Not easily explainable in this thread as in encompasses 11 years of my life. I know/believe/feel with all my passion for good that what I am doing is the right thing to do.

Thank you for the discussion. I do not want control, just to share the wealth.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

my facts/evidence/proof.

where exactly was that proof? you posted a sunset....

and how about my question on where your proof of life on other planets? you made the claim.

glad you are getting a laugh..we have that in common.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
A sunset with two sources of light that can be seen in the multiple pictures I provided.

Proof life exist on other planets?

Well if you know anything about Nibiru/Wormwood/The destroyer/Planet X- then you know that that is where the Annunaki come from according to ancient sumerian cuneiform.

edit on 23-4-2013 by whatzshaken because: I discredited myself with a mistake again.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

yeah I know the story but I thought you had proof. Sure I believe in life outside of Earth but I would never post that belief as a fact. (see what I did there).

just a reminder from your keyboard....

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Proof being two(2) light sources in the sky in a galaxy with only one is not proof enough? (see what I did there?)

Which is what I provided. Its up to you to believe it or not.

You don't believe that I have.

I value your opinion like I stated.

Thank you, but you will need more than a personal opinion on the matter to dispute the evidence.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Every single photo presented by the OP is a very, very fine example of how the light from our sun reflects from clouds, and how clouds can also cover the sky, and let sun light through their gaps.

Absolutely NONE of your photos demonstrates a second light source. There are no dual shadows which would happen if there were two objects in the sky that were radiating light.

Perhaps you might possibly take your photos earlier in the day, when the weather is clear?

If there are two objects in the sky, both a light source, then you'll be able to catch them in a photo with ease.

You'll even get two sets of lens flares!

I eagerly await your next photo that clearly shows two celestial objects in the sky that are both casting light......and not pictures of a very beautiful sunset with light reflections in the clouds on the horizon.
edit on 23-4-2013 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Here you go, went out and took some pictures of the sun setting just a little while ago:

Looking to the left......only the sun:

Looking to the right......only the sun:

Looking above.....only the sun:

And I seem to be casting only one shadow......

Afraid there's only one light source that I can see and photograph.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join