It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernanke's getting out of Dodge?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Exclusive: Bernanke to skip Jackson Hole due to scheduling conflict

Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke will miss the annual Jackson Hole monetary policy symposium this year due to a scheduling conflict, skipping the prestigious event for the first time since taking the helm of the central bank in 2006.

The conference, held in late August in the splendor of the Grand Teton National Park in Wyoming, draws top central bankers from around the world. Bernanke's absence would mark the first time in 25 years that a Fed chairman has not attended.

A Fed spokeswoman, responding to a Reuters enquiry, said the chairman was currently not planning to attend because of a personal scheduling conflict.

www.reuters.com...

Now he may have something important to attend to, but this little meet is equivalent to the annual meeting of poobahs in monetary policy that exists. What does he have to do that is more important then that?

Interesting time.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
This is quite interesting...

First of all I just don't buy the excuse. A scheduling conflict? You kidding me?

The Chairman of the Federal Reserve isn't aware of the date of the Jackson Hole symposium and accidentally schedules, WHAT.. something more important, on that date??

Hey call me crazy, go ahead, but I'm not buying it. I cannot really hypothesize WHY he would miss such an event though. This one may take some digging into.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by PatriotGames2
This is quite interesting...

First of all I just don't buy the excuse. A scheduling conflict? You kidding me?

The Chairman of the Federal Reserve isn't aware of the date of the Jackson Hole symposium and accidentally schedules, WHAT.. something more important, on that date??

Hey call me crazy, go ahead, but I'm not buying it. I cannot really hypothesize WHY he would miss such an event though. This one may take some digging into.
Maybe he is planning on being arrested prior to the meeting? we can only pray............

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
Maybe he is planning on being arrested prior to the meeting? we can only pray............

He is not being invited, a hasbeen and probably in the process of elimination, punishment for the not-so-clean getaway from the bank heists that exposed his bosses to the whole world to see. He is expendable like a plastic fork.

Guess the coming days will shed more about this, who's still in and who's out.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Perhaps he knows something about the Yellowstone Caldera that he isnt telling the rest of the attendees. Just speculation but it is strange that he would miss that big event which is planned well in advance. Hmmmm.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Maybe he watched the movie "Click" and decided to spend some more time with the family...

Bwahahahaguaguaguahehehe oooo to funny, hahahahahaha...seriously I kill me sometimes bwahahahaha.....second line.

The Rat.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

The specific dates, FYI:

Jackson Hole economic summit in Wyoming 2013
Thursday 29 August to Saturday 31 August 2013

www.zapaday.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
More likely getting cancer treatment.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Another fact to make you wonder:

JPMorgan's Eligible Gold Plummets 65% In 24 Hours To All Time Low...

Want gold? Well JP Morgan doesn't have any....

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Let's not forget this. Lots of August 2013 predictions floating around. Keep your eyes open folks.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Are these two events related?

Nasdaq halts all trading
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by WeBrooklyn
started on 8/22/2013 @ 02:34 PM

Bernanke's getting out of Dodge?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by MidnightTide
started on 4/21/2013 @ 09:47 PM

Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke will miss the annual Jackson Hole monetary policy symposium this year due to a scheduling conflict, skipping the prestigious event for the first time since taking the helm of the central bank in 2006.

The conference, held in late August in the splendor of the Grand Teton National Park in Wyoming, draws top central bankers from around the world. Bernanke's absence would mark the first time in 25 years that a Fed chairman has not attended.

A Fed spokeswoman, responding to a Reuters enquiry, said the chairman was currently not planning to attend because of a personal scheduling conflict.
www.reuters.com...

Jackson Hole economic summit in Wyoming 2013
Thursday 29 August to Saturday 31 August 2013

www.zapaday.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Prepare for red figures, the fact that the whole financial markets hang on the lips of on man ( Bernanke ) Just tell's us fragile the markets are and how much they screw around with it.

top topics

join