It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roubini and his Twitter post on 4/15/13 about a terror cell involved in Boston bombing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Who was Roubinis source? What else do they know?

Is there a prepared story, ehemm fairy tale, we will be told bit by bit?

"Roubini: 'Sleeper cell' behind Boston attack

By DYLAN BYERS |
4/16/13 7:06 PM EDT

Nouriel Roubini, the rock-star economist who is credited with predicting the collapse of the U.S. housing market, believes he knows who is responsible for Monday's attack at the Boston Marathon.

"So it looks like 1 of the sleeper cells on the Eastern Seaboard woke up. & since the NYC Marathon was cancelled they went for the Boston one," he tweeted on Monday night, more than seven hours after the explosions. When asked by a follower how he knew, Roubini cited "informed sources.""

www.politico.com...

"Nouriel Roubini ‏@Nouriel

So it looks like 1 of the sleeper cells on the Eastern Seaboard woke up. & since the NYC Marathon was cancelled they went for the Boston one

7:11 PM - 15 Apr 13"

twitter.com...

Today we learned about a 12 person cell they are hunting....

www.dailymail.co.uk...[e ditby]edit on 21-4-2013 by greyhat because: Added twitter text

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by greyhat

Sounds like disinfo to me.

Unless by terror cells he is referring to the original suspects wearing Craft Navy SEAL hats, sporting backpacks which coincidentally disappeared after the explosions.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Of cause disinfo.

I think They try to dig up the old "Hezbollah in Boston" story.

"HEZBOLLAH PROBE CONFIRMED - The Boston Globe (Boston, MA)"
www.highbeam.com...

A Hezbollah narrative would mean Iran fun and They are ready for takeoff...
www.nytimes.com...

A Hezbollah strike would "make you brothers", remember the Burgas bus bombing?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I think there are definitely more involved in this. The "brothers bomber" were mere martyrs in this in my opinion. Their lives seemed to be focused on boxing and hanging out with friends, not really the type of guys that have or would spend the time orchestrating this. These are just my opinions, thats all they are.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesmokingman
I think there are definitely more involved in this. The "brothers bomber" were mere martyrs in this in my opinion. Their lives seemed to be focused on boxing and hanging out with friends, not really the type of guys that have or would spend the time orchestrating this. These are just my opinions, thats all they are.

I think they could have build this simple kind of bomb themselfs.

new topics

top topics

join