It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Invented Religion

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
No matter how much those behind religious believes try to tell that man was created in an image of a god still is that littler nagging feeling of a god with all the same flaws that we humans have.

Why will a God needs to create a creature in his image? then make it so flaw that it needs to be reprimanded with all the hardships of a human life.

It makes no sense unless that god is very much as flaw as the creature call man that it created in his image.

God is very much man made along with religion.

There is only God seeing the image that is appearing now.
God is the ever present seeing aspect and there appears to be an image here right now - can you see it?
The image is not a thing - it is ever changing, listen to what is sounding and notice that it does not stop to make a thing.
Yet somehow God has imagined himself to be a person (a thing) in time and space when really God is just seeing a movie which is always happening now (presently).
As soon as there appears to be something separate (you) a man has been made in the image of God. That person does not ever exist as a separate thing but it can seem like it does - it can only appear separate in time - in thoughts of past or future. Is there really anything existing in time (past/future) or is there only what is appearing now?
Now is all there is and if split into two - it is the seer of now and the scene (seen) of now.
God is all seeing and all knowing - God is knowing what is appearing. God is never changing but the scene is ever changing.
The individual believes in himself but not God. Really God is just dreaming.
edit on 17-6-2015 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

They are easily manipulated by the brainwashing techniques employed by those that are seeking to control them.

This applies to all methods of brainwashing and mind control.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I have my own spiritual believes of what a higher being among the vast universe could be and it has no room for religion, because I see it as an equal, I see the human experience as a way to bring enlightenment and fulfillment but for the soul no to satisfied the wimps of a man made God.

Is more to human life that we don't know but will find out as soon we shed the restrictions of a flesh body.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I have my own spiritual believes of what a higher being among the vast universe could be and it has no room for religion, because I see it as an equal, I see the human experience as a way to bring enlightenment and fulfillment but for the soul no to satisfied the wimps of a man made God.

Is more to human life that we don't know but will find out as soon we shed the restrictions of a flesh body.

It is only the human animal which feels separate from all that is. Enlightenment and fulfilment are right here and now but the idea is that 'in time' it will be found. When I die I will know but not now. Your body was born when it was now and when that body stops moving it will be now.
You and now are eternal but there is no you and now - there is now. Now is the ONE.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Lets all admit that no one knows the truth about if there is a god or if so no one know anytjing about him/her.
Anyone who claims they have any answers is a liar because no one knows.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
It was a quip. reply to: soulpowertothendegree

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
Lets all admit that no one knows the truth about if there is a god or if so no one know anytjing about him/her.
God cannot be known because God is what is knowing all there is to be known.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Greetings and Salutations- May I (the "other You") add a wee bit of Taoism? "The Tao that can be told or typed about on the intraweb at places like ATS™ is NOT the Eternal Tao" I paraphrased a bit.

Wouldn't that also depend on the Self's spot on their own evolution? That We are on separate paths together?

All the organized religions™ are "different" this makes them the "same". Remove what is the same along with dogma and The Truth is exposed...

The Great Sioux Nation is credited with the following adage : "Organized religion™ is for folks afraid of Hell. 'Spirituality' is for folks that have already been"

I read this on ATS™ and would NOT normally share it because I don't know who shared it originally. (If You are the author or know the author please include their name as they should receive the credit.

Begin:

It's disguised as "worship".. but its truely WAR SHIP.

Yes get that initial giggle out and continue reading my words. As worshipping is the largest reason for wars.

Those men who build languages for MASSES to think in, are very versed in the metaphysical natures.

When you pray to something that you do not know is truely there, you join the war ship. You worship something you don't know of, and can't see. You divide yourself from, yourself and everyone around you.

Well in this language we call that blind faith. Now when you have many factions worshiping, just different names, now there is division, the opposite of being WHOLE.

Now you entered the war ship; you clash with those who pray to the same concept under different names (gods have no identity, just bogus names man made up). This is inferior mentality.

Even though they are all human, all came from the SAME SOURCE, all are 5-based beings (think pentagram geometry).

One becomes concrete in what they worship, they judge, and demonize those not praying to the same name. .

Now you have War/division.

ISIS is defending its concepts, because the ONLY power those who join the war ship have, is physical chaos to those who oppose. Internally, these people are weak, and are not worthy to ascend to their internal potentials.

Stop worshipping, start accepting all ,no matter the name they worship, and if your truth needs to be PUSHED, then how true is it really?

Truth needs no book, no doctrine, no dogma, no hierarchy, no god. Truth stands on its own, the rest is pushing to compete with truth, which is falsehood.

END

namaste

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

God is not man made.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Temudjin
Man is god made.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Nice to see everyone firing blanks about what religion really is, one person quoted it, Religion is tradition

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

only in his belief.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Temudjin

only in his belief.

God believes in the individual so he can forget that he is all there is. It is a good game.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Nope.
Man manipulated religion for personal gain and to create division.
God divided his people to preserve the word to ensure that it would survive all that is thrown at it.
Having all eggs in one basket would have meant the assholes would have erased religion long ago.

Today you have those who are trying to stand one religion against another and also those who try to entice those others by offering an abundance of technological devices to further destroy society.

Ye of little faith.
Man didn't create religion. Man has manipulated religion to such an extent where inequality, divisions not only in religions but also all aspects are used as tools of leverage, tools to create divide and divisions.
Nationality
Class

All of the above are made manifest to drive you all apart.

There is soon to be a revelation, a massive one at that and those who add fuel to the fire and those who are the catalysts to the global despair......can't hide.
There are no loop holes.
JD is coming.
Mark my words.

I've predicted many things. I have magnificent insight and amazing powers of observation.

He's here already and waiting patiently. To wreak havoc on the currwnt aystem of things that benefit only the 1%

Truly I say to you. Be him.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Temudjin

It depends on the perception of what is considered to be a GOD, and the result of such worshipping.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
you are a representation of God lol however you along with so many others may have been swayed subconsciously.

For those who speak openlu to God by yourselves and pray and hairs stand on end and a sense of energy filling your body will know.....he's there
on a down side
those who don't will ridicule you saying he's a fairytale made up character of nutjobs lol

Me.......
I haven't seen nor heard him, but I feel the force.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Divine

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree
My higher power did not invent religion, man did. They decided that we needed to be brainwashed into thinking a certain way. Boy did it work. I do not need a Bible, Koran, etc. to tell me what is right or wrong. There is a complete breakdown of a society based on religion that is supposed to be righteous and yet does absolutely nothing to fix the obvious problems. STOP praying to fake gods and try taking care of what is truly important; each other.

Spending more time trying to convince others your religion is right when very few actually get it; religion divides, it does not solve anything. The fact you can quote scripture when you live in a materialistic society that does more harm than good hardly seems like a good thing.

Sitting around waiting for the RAPTURE really makes a ton of sense. The world is going to end some day; but not because religious books or nuts tell you so. Fact is this planet has been inhabited many millions of years by many different species and they all found out the same thing; nothing you own materialistic is yours to take with you when your energy gets relocated. All you can take is the knowledge of experiences to learn from and utilize in your next existence.

We are all made of the same thing, yet we take religion and belief systems and isolate from each other. Having TRUE love for each other does not require religion: it requires acceptance.

Soul

It seems you have a problem with Christianity, so why is the title of this rant about religion? Maybe if you were honest in your rant then maybe you would have not gotten these few hits by stating that Christianity is a made up religion. Is Hinduism a made up religion? Or is Islam a made up religion? Nope just Christianity. /sarc

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: GUITARPLAYER

Show me where I singled out cockamamieanity? You need to get your eyes checked!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join